Ex-con

Cicero, IL

#41 Mar 13, 2009
Its so funny when the lights are out the roaches come out but soon as the lights come on there scrambling to run!Huh, you say i'm the reason HARVEY is the slums Duh.... an d i do mean that literally.DUH, one thing about me is i do speak only for me, and yes i do support price unlike alot of you who hide behind the computer an bash,one and support people who truely rob tax payers,and have left Harvey in ruins look at your streets look at the homes Hell just look around you or even at you.And look at the so called business that are in harvey, that do generate money that yo spend that dont even make it back in the town.Small minds stay stuck on small shi... so i guess you blame me and price for these problem.I'll never blame a white person for any of my actions, just look at who you point the fingers at Ms.edu cated person. Duh, the name fits.
outsider

College Station, TX

#42 Mar 13, 2009
Harvey Senior wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeker, are you serious? Please...don't compare Keith to Jesus, MLK, Malcolm X, Obama? STEP AWAY FROM THE KOOL-AID, DON'T DRINK IT! Martin Luther King, had a dream! Keith doesn't have a clue! Keith has you duped! I live in Harvey and have known Keith Price, all his life! I'm also a senior! There's nothing special about him. He has the gift of conversation and charm. He uses that to get what he wants! When he has utilized all his resources, then he's done with you and the true Keith comes out! Nearly, all the people that have every helped him are now his nemesis; including Mayor Eric Kellogg. People have loved him, and got repaid by his abusiveness; some physically, some verbally. People are writing on this board, just like you! You don't know what information people have, nor who they are! In regards to that fighting incident, how do you know the man wasn't defending himself and got flipped back with Keith? Keith is accustomed to people backing down to him, he can't stand to be challenged, he's a bully and has been one since childhood! He should be working hard, that's his job full-time! Most of the alderman have other full-time occupations and serve as Alderman on weekends, or whatever. The postion only pays about $18K-$20K. As broke as Harvey is, I can't see how they pay Aldermen more than any other village. I think the going rate is like $10K. Keith has always had side-type non-lucrative work; like cutting hair whenever the wind blows! Therefore, answering phone calls, passing out turkeys, and donated Christmas gifts,should be easy!!! Please!!!!!
Price is not with those people, simply cause he will not agree to all their cons of the people. If you stand up truly for the people The cons will not want you around them. I'm sure you know these things, but you are proberly 1 of the people he has shined the light on Alot of you are just HATERS. Who are part of Harvey's problem. As far as the people sayng he has limited education? The boy has battled lawyers & won. Duh whats up with that? This DUMB THUG can defeat lawyers with this limited Education. He can't be as bad as you all want people to think. WAKE UP Its not funny that all this shit popped up now its ELECTION TIME?
Bill

Waipahu, HI

#43 Mar 13, 2009
This is why in most cases criminals don't make good politicians. First off they can easily be comprimised by thugs. Second you never know if they are playin a con on the public like Kellogg has been doin for years. Talk a good game but have no idea how get there. Most of these guys are fooling you and you would have thought enough would be enough with Kellogg runnin his B.S. game on you. Now you want to have another slick azz fool callin shots in Harvey. Why are the other burbs surrounding Harvey successful? They don't have criminal azz idiots running the town. If a blemish comes upon them such as police or park district those people are fired or asked to resign. They don't keep the positions or are suffled off into another area, they are gone. Hey if this is what the citizens of Harvey want then ok, but you would think they would want someone honest who has the expirence and the business contacts to move Harvey forward. Harvey does not have time for trail and error people in office they need a get it done the right way mayor who won't bring the city down but up. Kellogg has not done this and he has way more education than Price.
Ex-con

United States

#44 Mar 13, 2009
Thanks bill,it you make a valet point just cause people have a higher education they can still mislead, lie,and rob the people all in the name of god.yes every person starts out for the people all in the name of change,and your sole right is to vote for the preson that has your best intrest, but sometimes judgement always come back to bite you.My biggest hope is that THE PEOPLE!will get involved an go to concil meetings,board,and park district meetings an you see first hand who's got your best intrest and then see whose coning you out of your tax dollars.STOP SITTING ON THE SIDE LINES LETTING SOMEONE ELSE DICTATE YOUR RIGHTS!Do your on homework, cheaters always get cought.
Ex-Harveyett

River Grove, IL

#45 Mar 16, 2009
Wake up people-The ex-con is Keith Price himself
talking to you.
markham resident

United States

#46 Mar 16, 2009
anybody want our mayor? you can have him & that criminal azz internal affairs investigator/deputy chief. well take in his place some untrained monkeys to do their jobs. at least the monkeys wont rob & steal from an already poor community like these fools do.
bigred

Tinley Park, IL

#47 Mar 16, 2009
This the typical election talk bs, you want to run for election, so you dog the person who you think is in your way. Well how about talking about what you can do the city of harvey. Everyone in harvey that can see, knows the condition the city of harvey is in, corruption, nepotism, cronyism, crime is rampant, 11 murders in 3 months, drugs, robberies, but the mayor says nothing to the citizens, meaning why wont he tell the citizens whats going on. Because he is a part of the problem not the solution. Keith Price has been fighting for the citizens in harvey. Julius patterson, eric patterson and barbara more think the park district bank accounts are their very own. Nothing will go forward until they are replaced. Julius left because he was convicted. but eric pattersons carries on with the same corruption. Please every citizen that is a registered voter please vote april 7th 2009, and lets make a difference. Vote for Brenda L Thompson, lst ward alderman and Harvey park district commissioner, Yassim ali, park dist commissioner. Lets do this, YES WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
THE PRICELESS 1

Palos Hills, IL

#48 Mar 16, 2009
SORRY EX-HARVEYETTE IM NOT EX-CON. BUT I ENJOY KNOWING IM ON PEOPLE'S MIND. MOST OF THIS STUFF IS ALL LIES, AND I'M SURE MOST OF THESE COMMENTS ARE POSTED BY THE SAME PEOPLE THAT CHANGE THEIR NAMES. BILL IF YOU TRULY KNEW OF ME,YOU KNOW I DON'T HAVE A LOOOOONG RAP SHEET. MAN!!! THIS IS WHAT YOU ALL DO WITH YOUR TIME TALK ABOUT ME? THANK YOU SO MUCH. WHEN YOU POINT THE FINGER, HOW MANY POINT BACK AT YOU? I HAVE ENEMIES BECAUSE I WANT TO UPLIFT HARVEY, NOT CAUSE IM A TERRIBLE PERSON. HARVEY HAS BEEN USED AS A PIGGY-BANK FOR YEARS, & THEY DON'T WANT TO LOSE THAT MONEY. IM NOT GOING FOR THE OKE-DOKE. BILL I WILL DO THE RIGHT THINGS, SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT. IM NOT LEAVING MY KIDS & WIFE FOR STEALING MONEY. I WANT THE POOL BACK, I WANT MORE PROGRAMS THAT WILL KEEP OUR KIDS OUT OF THESE STREETS. IM NOT THE PROBLEM, I AM PART OF THE SOLUTION. THEY HATE ME CAUSE I WILL NOT PLAY THEIR GAME. LETS GET OUR PROBLEMS OUT OF HARVEY.
I WILL NOT COMMENT ON THIS PAGE AGAIN.
GET THE TRUTH!!!!!
the police

Zion, IL

#49 Mar 16, 2009
if you have a rap sheet period, you dont need to be running for office, you need get yourself and your family together. help yourself cause you cant help anyone else. your past is too shady just like kellogg and friends. you are now grouped with them and undoubtly will steal from this inept dumb ass town. people of harvey you really need to wake up and see what you are electing because it will bring out the same kind of people to run again and once they run you will have no other choices to pick from.
the police

Zion, IL

#50 Mar 16, 2009
as for you markham resident, you have an election coming up and your mayor needs to go. to let his son be put in as an officer is the same as kellogg becoming an officer in dixmoor. this mayor put the crooked as internal affairs officer in so that he could get his son and the commish nephew in after they failed numerous police test. they are now on the streeet liable to kill someone because they are not trained properly. this guy was a crook in harvey and now is a crook in markham. you have to vote out your mayor cause he is hiring crooks to do crooked things that he knows about
Whatever

Chicago, IL

#51 Mar 16, 2009
Yassim Ali, I like. He is vastly making a diffrence and his record shows for it. The others can kick rocks...because they are shady.
the police

Zion, IL

#52 Mar 16, 2009
mr. price i dont care if you comment on this blog again or not. if i pull you over, you probably will be dirty and i will arrest you. if you hit your wife i will arrest you. by my experience most people with a sheet like yours will do something again, and we will arrest you. why do you think kellogg stays in his home. cause he knows that one mistake and handcuffs will be on
PRICELESS 1

Palos Hills, IL

#53 Mar 16, 2009
the police wrote:
if you have a rap sheet period, you dont need to be running for office, you need get yourself and your family together. help yourself cause you cant help anyone else. your past is too shady just like kellogg and friends. you are now grouped with them and undoubtly will steal from this inept dumb ass town. people of harvey you really need to wake up and see what you are electing because it will bring out the same kind of people to run again and once they run you will have no other choices to pick from.
My past is shady? No its not . You proberly some corrupt cop. If you know all this stuff is going on in Markham, why you not doing anything? Don't you have a duty to the people? I have no felonies at all. You hide behind the computer, your a COWARD. If you pull me over I will not let you search the car. I no my rights, I have insurance & Valid license. If I'm dirty YOU PUT IT THERE. Oh no police don
't do that do they? Lets stop acting like police are such law following citizens. COPS SELL DRUGS, TRANSPORT DRUGS, & EVERYTHING ELESE. You proberly think all the men who get gunned down are guilty? Most men cops shot are innocent no weapons or any thing. ALL COPS ARE NOT BAD WE ALL KNOW THAT BUT ONLY YOU NO WHAT YOU DO. GOOD OR BAD You proberly go to church and all, but who are you to judge? STOP HIDING IF YOU BELEIVE IN WHAT YOU SAY STOP HIDING. YOU KNOW WHO I AM, WHO ARE YOU? WHY YOU MAD AT ME? WHAT KELLOGG DOES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ME !!! I help people have my whole life. YouR. the DEVIL. When I see things are wrong I speak up, what do you do? Talk behind someones back to make you feel good? So keep praying for my downfall. I'll keep taking care of my people & get ready for RE-ELECTION 2011. APOLOGIES ARE ACCEPTED. Every thing I've been through has made me stronger. HAVE A GOOD NIGHT THINKING OF LIL O ME.
We want the Truth

South Holland, IL

#54 Mar 16, 2009
Yes I agree Yassim Ali is working very hard to help rebuild Little League. He seems to be very concerned about the parks and recreations in the city. I believe he's a fair man and will do a great job as a commissioner. I talk my hat off to him.
the police

Zion, IL

#55 Mar 16, 2009
mr. price i am going to handle your points 1 at a time so that you will understand. 1. i knew you would post again (your word is worth shit).2 why do all criminals naturally assume that all cops are dirty, its very few and i for one try to root them out, but it always amazes me how the most arrested people, who keep getting themselves in trouble always are the first to yell corruption.3. learn how the process works i as an officer cannot just go arrest a corrupt officer(thats career suicide when they outrank you),the feds have to come in and take the next step,thats why we tip and try to alert to bad activites by corrupt individuals. 4. you sound just like someone who has been in and out of the system (i know my rights)i bet you dont know half of them, but i wish you knew the rights of the mechanic or the women you have beat on. you are a true coward because you take advantage of people who are weaker than you and when i come to arrest you , you cry that i someone violated your rights just because some high priced lawyer can get your sorry ass off.
markham resident

United States

#56 Mar 17, 2009
who is posting under different names? somebody is paranoid....
PRICELESS 1

Palos Hills, IL

#57 Mar 17, 2009
Read again cop never said all police are bad, but they are not all good. So your spooked to get the bad cops? Your either part of the problem or solution. Do your part to bring those problems you know of to the light. Like I said keep hiding Bloomfield NJ.
sick of it all

Chicago, IL

#58 Mar 17, 2009
PRICELESS 1 wrote:
<quoted text>My past is shady? No its not . You proberly some corrupt cop. If you know all this stuff is going on in Markham, why you not doing anything? Don't you have a duty to the people? I have no felonies at all. You hide behind the computer, your a COWARD. If you pull me over I will not let you search the car. I no my rights, I have insurance & Valid license. If I'm dirty YOU PUT IT THERE. Oh no police don
't do that do they? Lets stop acting like police are such law following citizens. COPS SELL DRUGS, TRANSPORT DRUGS, & EVERYTHING ELESE. You proberly think all the men who get gunned down are guilty? Most men cops shot are innocent no weapons or any thing. ALL COPS ARE NOT BAD WE ALL KNOW THAT BUT ONLY YOU NO WHAT YOU DO. GOOD OR BAD You proberly go to church and all, but who are you to judge? STOP HIDING IF YOU BELEIVE IN WHAT YOU SAY STOP HIDING. YOU KNOW WHO I AM, WHO ARE YOU? WHY YOU MAD AT ME? WHAT KELLOGG DOES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ME !!! I help people have my whole life. YouR. the DEVIL. When I see things are wrong I speak up, what do you do? Talk behind someones back to make you feel good? So keep praying for my downfall. I'll keep taking care of my people & get ready for RE-ELECTION 2011. APOLOGIES ARE ACCEPTED. Every thing I've been through has made me stronger. HAVE A GOOD NIGHT THINKING OF LIL O ME.
For you being such a smart ass, you need to go back to school and learn to spell correctly. Your thoughts are that of a "thug".
lost hope in harvey

United States

#59 Mar 17, 2009
isnt keith price really donald luster? 2 crooks in a pod. unfortunately we'll probably never be able to get theses criminals out of office becuz they always find a way to "make" {threaten} people vote for them. these poor minority towns will never change & nobody cares.
Bill

Waipahu, HI

#60 Mar 17, 2009
Priceless 1, who are you and what do you really stand for? What are your intentions for the City of Harvey? Do you plan on cleaning house in that dirty azz police dept. Harvey has problems and a good start would be curtailing crime in the city. It's clear those in charge of the PD. have no idea how to be tough and get those bums off the street. Let me give you a hint, get a new cheif, someone who isn't from Harvey but has the rep as a no-nonsense by the book boss who demands results. A nation wide search will do. Fire or retrain all those defunct cops who have checkered past you know who they are. Only Chicago police academy trained ofcs. Other useless schools like Triton let anyone who has contacts get in, look at Markham. The dope game is the game in Harvey, the storage, transportation of dope and money is the norm. Business, should be boomin. Who doesn't know where Harvey is all major highways lead to Harvey. Broker deals with large retail and respectable businesses, offer deals on land and secure as many as you can. The last thing Harvey needs is another Kellogg who can talk but can't walk the walk. If this dude could have done the right thing for Harvey he would be runnin for state rep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harvey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Midlothian Library 20 min Dolton 2
On The Bright Side 4 hr Usual Response 4
Snow removal 4 hr Here We Go Again 127
Division Street Bridge Secretly scheduled to open 8 hr Change is needed 86
What is Ald Vieyra doing to reopen the Chatham... (Sep '10) 11 hr Still Closed 606
What Pam Frasor Don Peloquin Todd Stroger Ha... (Jan '10) 13 hr uncovered 252
Chicago ridge streets. 19 hr YUK 9
Harvey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Harvey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future