This is Harvey's Finest.....Keith Price?

This is Harvey's Finest.....Keith Price?

Posted in the Harvey Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Ex-Harvey Resident

United States

#1 Jan 17, 2008
Could someone, please tell me, how can a non-experienced person serve on numerous boards in the City of Harvey? Don't most communities have statute of limitations, regading this?

Keith Price, is serving as a Harvey Alderman, President of the District's school board, and Park Commissioner. As of date, I can't see anything he has done to enhance the community. Why are people voting him in on things? Is the City of Harvey, this pathetic now, that they place a 'ruffian' in office?

I'm even more disappointed in Mayor Eric Kellogg. He endorsed this man, when he fully well new of his background. However, as soon as Keith Price got on the ballad and in the political arena, he fell out with Mayor Kellogg. He even accused Mayor Kellogg, of having something to do with the shooting, that left bullets in his groin area on Channel 5 News. How's that for gratitude?

Keith Price, has been arrested on various occasions for physically abusing women. He has been shot at on three occasions and still has bullets in his body. Not to mention, his limited education. There's absolutely nothing professional about him. He is a career menace to the community.

I didn't even know you could run for local political positions, if you served jail time?
Ex-Harvey

Lexington, KY

#2 Jan 18, 2008
Ex-Harvey Resident wrote:
Could someone, please tell me, how can a non-experienced person serve on numerous boards in the City of Harvey? Don't most communities have statute of limitations, regading this?
Keith Price, is serving as a Harvey Alderman, President of the District's school board, and Park Commissioner. As of date, I can't see anything he has done to enhance the community. Why are people voting him in on things? Is the City of Harvey, this pathetic now, that they place a 'ruffian' in office?
I'm even more disappointed in Mayor Eric Kellogg. He endorsed this man, when he fully well new of his background. However, as soon as Keith Price got on the ballad and in the political arena, he fell out with Mayor Kellogg. He even accused Mayor Kellogg, of having something to do with the shooting, that left bullets in his groin area on Channel 5 News. How's that for gratitude?
Keith Price, has been arrested on various occasions for physically abusing women. He has been shot at on three occasions and still has bullets in his body. Not to mention, his limited education. There's absolutely nothing professional about him. He is a career menace to the community.
I didn't even know you could run for local political positions, if you served jail time?
This is interesting & I'm on the same page here if it's true, BUT:
Can you "site" and show me some references and quotes from documents portraying these things?
This is good to expose publicly to Jonathan Lipman "Eye On Harvey"
Help us out
Ex-Harvey Resident

United States

#3 Jan 18, 2008
All of his arrest reports, are at the Harvey, Il police department. How someone could get there hands on that, is beyond me. Regarding the shootings, it is cited in the Chicago Tribune/Suntimes and Star papers. There's video footage from the Channel 5 segment, where the bullet was left in his groin area.
Ex-Harvey Resident

United States

#4 Jan 18, 2008
This is the type of people he is surrounded by. Here's an article about his cousin, trying to take an officers gun, and ended up getting shot.

www.policeone.com/police-products/duty-gear/h... - 48k -

It's hard to find any court dockets regarding cases filed against Mr. Price. There's a good possibility, due to his political ties....that his record was expunged or sealed. Even, with that being said their are copies of police reports, that the victims should have.
Ex-Harveyett

River Grove, IL

#5 Feb 11, 2009
Mr. Price recently beat up a bussiness owners mechanic at 146th and Halsted because he didn't move fast enought to get his boss to move the cars from blocking his view and broke the mans jaw. The man also ended up with a fracture. Mr. Price was arrested and went to court in Markham. He was charged with a misdemeanor instead of a felony. Mr. Price was going to get 100 days in jail but Park commissioner Brenda Thompson spoke up for him since she works in Markham and he only got community service. Alderman Price Brags about what he did today. He is now running for Harvey library and South Suburban College Board of Trustees. This man needs to be challenged by the citizens of Harvey for sitting on numerious Boards which is aganist the law. He must be challenged by a citizen of Harvey, with a letter
sent to each board where he currently sit asking for a full investigation. Send it to the
Attorney Generals office. Are all of the citizens of Harvey afraid of him. If so, send the letter without your name because he will otherwise come to your house. You could be the next victim! The Harvey police is afraid of Mr. Price because he braggs about working for the "Feds" as he calls them. The FBI doesn't allow people to do wrong if they are informed.
Harvey and it's Mayor needs to take a stand
before this man ends up as the Mayor. Rumor is he will run for State Rep against Will Davis next year. Get Ready.
Bill

Waipahu, HI

#6 Feb 12, 2009
Being in local Govt. is one thing, but when you start talking about the State then that opens up a whole different ball field. True KP. is a thug and will beat a woman's azz in a heart beat. He is just like Kellogg, only in this for self. If the people of Harvey vote him into anymore positions it is they who are not informed of the truth. Then again they all know KP so what's up? I hope his head isn't too big thinking he can run for a state position. The political junkies will dive into his background and pull all mishaps up. Then I am sure he will be defeated. Harvey has spoken, you voted in for a second time a mayor who can't do what is right so I'm sure KP will get whatever position he wants in Harvey because the people like thugs in office.
WhatEverWillBe

Redford, MI

#7 Feb 16, 2009
Are you kidding me? He broke a man's jaw and walked away without out any punishment? Brenda Thompson is nothing but a raggedy mouth drunk, according to the word on the street. Therefore, her defending him is no surprise! The man should have sued him! This man is so wicked! He has been a menace since childhood and has only gotten worse! I will be writing to the boards and to the attorney general! This is ridiculous and Harvey needs to wake up! From my understanding he has the Thug and youth vote. No one else truly knows his background so they just vote for him becuase that's what others are doing! I can't believe folks go into the polls so blindly and don't check candidates platforms and backgrounds! In regards for him running for State Representative please...he will be ripped to shreds...with that record of his!
Bill

Waipahu, HI

#8 Feb 17, 2009
Check out his jacket, long as your arm.
Rudy

United States

#9 Feb 21, 2009
thuglife !!! dont waste your time well be here for a while
ChangesMade

Redford, MI

#10 Feb 22, 2009
Rudy wrote:
thuglife !!! dont waste your time well be here for a while
Not if you're exterminated, like the rats you are! You just proved how ignorant and uneducated thugs are, with that half-witted comment written.
Bill

Waipahu, HI

#11 Feb 23, 2009
ChangesMade wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if you're exterminated, like the rats you are! You just proved how ignorant and uneducated thugs are, with that half-witted comment written.
Hey that's your opinion but it's true. A so called politician should not have the criminal background price has. It has been proven time and time again that the possibility of that politician to be comprimised is far to great than having someone who has good morals and wasn't saying f the police his whole life. Him running for a state position, please. You will see the difference because no way in hell would those powers to be let him win, his background is just too messed up. Now sure local govt. will let him stay rooted there because Harvey is Harvey but when you talk about the State no dam way.
Perplexed

Palos Hills, IL

#12 Mar 5, 2009
Yes, Harvey is definately filled with INJUSTICE! The indictated Harvey Park district president(Julius Patterson) gets a slap on the wrist(PROBATION)for admittedly stealing over $144,000 of taxpayers hard earned money. Then to add insult to injury he leaves his his nephew Eric Patterson, the current Park District Vice-President to carry his throne. Julius Patterson layed his ducks well, he positioned his nephew to sit on both the Park district as well as the library board, and had him elected as vice president. So even after the indictment and conviction, he still had a dominant influence-instructing his nephew of exactly what to do. Eric Patterson appears to be joined at the hip with Barbara Moore, the Harvey Park District Treasurer that somehow eluded jail time and charges.???????The TREASURER doesnt go to jail after $144,000 comes up missing. Sounds to me that she must have some ties with the "FEDS", wouldnt you say?
THE SEEKER

Palos Hills, IL

#13 Mar 6, 2009
You people kill me. It's funny how you could sit here and judge someone with little or no information. Now I heard this man he punched made a threat to KP and his family, and his senior mother was with him. This man got hit after walking in his face, and bumping him. O yeah what would you do if you felt bodily harm could happen to you? I've only known this young man for about seven years, He'll be the first to tell you he has had ups and downs, just like you people chating. He has done a great job as my Alderman, he addresses the needs and concerns of his people. He works hard. So if you are reading Mr. Price keep doing what you are doing, you have more than THUGS AND YOUTH VOTES YOU HAVE ALOT OF SENIORS ALSO. If you want to talk to Mr. Price call Harvey city hall, they will give you his number. He will answer his phone, try calling all the other Alderman, and see what you get. Remember they talked about Jesus, Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, and most recently OBAMA. This kid IS something special.
Bill

Waipahu, HI

#14 Mar 6, 2009
Come on this ain't Malcolm X. Look at the bigger picture. This cat is slick just like kellogg so if that's who you wanna support then whatever. Time will tell. Price talks a good game just like Kellogg, why, because its a con. Say what you need to get what you want, but once you get want you want then carefully input the criminal element in and make money. I bet Harvey residents will probably give this fool a shot because they haven't learned yet by giving Kellogg another chance. I can see Price running for Harvey mayor or some state position.
The Resident

South Holland, IL

#15 Mar 6, 2009
As slick as Kellogg come on, Since Alderman Price has been in office in constanly see the fruits of his labor. We see new streets, a new Subway and Begger Pizza. The the old Arco Buliding that has been vacant for twenty years get tourn down. Now there are plans for a football arena to go there. He is a man who stands up and fight againsted injustice. And yes Bill I checked out his record, it doesn't compare to work he does for the residents of Harvey. I am a resident of his Ward your in Honolulu, how the Hell do you know whats going on in Harvey.
The Resident

South Holland, IL

#16 Mar 6, 2009
Typo "fights against injustice".
Bill

Waipahu, HI

#17 Mar 7, 2009
Like I said before, it will all be good for now. Shi_, I know more about what's goin on in Harvey than you do and you are there. Subway and Beggars, good but the fruits of labor need to promote the business that will keep you in Harvey spending money that will stay in Harvey and not in other towns. Crime is and should be the number one priority of each Alderman.
Bill

Waipahu, HI

#18 Mar 8, 2009
Check out what Perplexed wrote. All of these goons are in business together and keep being allowed to make important decisions on what happens in Harvey govt. I mean is the best Harvey can come up with? Ex-cons running your local govt. Giving jobs to their family who have no idea what the job intails instead of hiring the most qualified person. When I look at the overall makeup of the leaders in Harvey govt, I see crooks who have the worst reputation one could have yet are on multiple boards that have an impact on your future starting with Kellogg on down. So Price is the one to lead Harvey out of the dumps, Ok.
Perplexed

Palos Hills, IL

#19 Mar 8, 2009
So can Eric Patterson legally sit on the Library and park district boards. And can someone explain how the other park district members especially Barbara Moore-the treasurer, whose job is to account for all park district monies did not get indicted?
Ex-con

Delray Beach, FL

#20 Mar 8, 2009
bill, I would have started the b in your name with a capital letter but because you are small minded you dont get that respect...YOU ARE APART OF A SMALL GROUP OF UNCLE TOMS. Its a shame the willie lynch theory still works in this day and age,your biggest fear is that someone who can grab hold of a generation of people in harvey,who have been misled by years of YESSUM BOSS LIKE YOURSELF.But remember this the dont fall to far from the tree! So price will the future for harvey and the surrounding towns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harvey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is this Oak forest forum or forum for Orphan ci... 2 hr 3decades in the d... 2
State Rep 28th Bob Rita is not addressing the ... (Jul '14) 3 hr BI Deserves Better 98
You're an old time Riverdale/Dolton resident if... (Nov '09) 3 hr Elaine from River... 971
somebody needs to tell john trotier to stop try... 4 hr Tommy Boy 6
Throwbacks bar in Crete (Feb '15) 6 hr randy weston 6
Steger Days of Music! (Apr '14) 6 hr randy weston 9
Baps a heroin - cocaine bar (Mar '15) 6 hr randy weston 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harvey Mortgages