Wife accused in man's shooting out of...

Wife accused in man's shooting out of jail on bond

There are 1 comment on the News Courier story from Aug 27, 2009, titled Wife accused in man's shooting out of jail on bond. In it, News Courier reports that:

The wife who fatally shot her estranged husband at her eastern Limestone County home has been released from jail after posting a $100,000 bond, said Limestone County Sheriff Mike Blakely.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Courier.

Bea

Crossville, TN

#1 Aug 27, 2009
I am surprised that the judge released this woman who murdered Steven Slaughter. Now Steven's family is in danger. When is the court system going to wake up to the dangers of persons who murder others. They should be held in prison until their day in court. Steven did not deserve to be shot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harvest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News President Trump visits Huntsville in support of... 3 hr ThomasA 34
antique airplane 4 hr Joe Gunnoe 10
President Trump vs NFL owners and SOB players 6 hr Average Joe 3
News Charles Barkley 8 hr ThomasA 12
News White House: No defeat for Trump if Strange los... 19 hr Tea Bag Residue C... 1
News Trump promises Alabama Sen. Strange will 'drain... Sep 23 Ex Senator Santpo... 1
News Trump promises Alabama Sen. Strange will 'drain... Sep 23 Ex Senator Santpo... 1

Harvest Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harvest Mortgages