Does anybody know the guy in the pic...

Does anybody know the guy in the picture below?

Posted in the Harvest Forum

WhoIsThisGuy

Atlanta, GA

#1 Nov 19, 2010
http://www.matchdoctor.com/profile_gonefishin... If anyone knows him, please let me know. All i know is that he resides in Harvest Al, & works? worked with rocket fuel. Thanking you in advance. CT
Mega

Frankewing, TN

#2 Jan 7, 2011
Looks like a fake or stock photo! I think you are being duped!
BubbaJ

Saint Peter, MN

#3 Feb 4, 2011
Either you've ask for imformation elsewhere or someone else is curious about said Mr. Rocket Fuel worker dude. Seen another post asking basically same thing. I'd leave dude alone. Never seen him to be honest.
Shawn

San Francisco, CA

#4 Apr 3, 2011
Good luck!

When you finally meet this guy face to face and learn he's really the king of androgyny, just print out a large copy of the face with which you first fell in love, double-sided toupee tape it to his face, and you'll be good to go!

The internet relies on your reasoning abilities; so for most of you, TV is truth and reality is fiction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harvest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ROY Moore breaking The Ten Commandments Sat thomas cordell 20
Looking Sat Lilflip 2
Moore will be Investigated by the US Ethics Com... Dec 14 ThomasA 31
News Trump promises Alabama Sen. Strange will 'drain... Dec 13 Christian Republican 11
Marty Irons at Southeastern Freight Dec 12 Sweet Home in Ala... 3
No Moore!! Dec 12 Roll Tide Roll 22
Time to Cut Entitlements NOW Dec 11 Pay Up Dummies 4

Harvest Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harvest Mortgages