Murder Investigation Underway In Harvest

Full story: WHNT News 19

The Madison County Sheriff's Office is investigating a murder in Harvest. Several deputies are at 105 Lariat Drive.
Comments
21 - 32 of 32 Comments Last updated Dec 14, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
roger

West Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Judged:

scott wrote:
marc was not a family man take it from me a past employee. he was the very hateful person he would tell you off and put you down in a heartbeat and treat you like scum.. he messed around with alochol and drugs with prostitutes like it was the best thing in the world.. i quit because he was hatefull. everybody who worked with him from a day to day point knows what i am talking bout. you people might of met him once or twice
Marc worked for me a couple times. They were large projects that took a little time to complete. Marc seemed gruff sometimes, but his crew seemed to not take him very seriously and he didn't seem to mind that they didn't. He had a drinking problem and some health issues, but had some good qualities also. I think problems with his employees was due to the type of people he hired. They seemed to go on break as soon as Marc left the site and jump up and get busy when he pulled up and usually nothing was accomplished unless he stood right over them. I liked his employees and their work is very dangerous, but they did tend to be rebelious and independent sorts.
AJG

Emmetsburg, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

I have been a close family friend of the Wenger family, and it is a shock & very sad day knowing that Mr. Wenger is no longer with us. He did not live a perfect life, but nor has any of us either, for every Sin he had he also had 2 times the amount of Compassion, kindness, and never ending love for his family and friends. With the death being listed as a Homicide, it just makes it harder to believe that he is no longer here. I do hope that they find the person or persons that did this so that they are arrested, tried and convicted for this cold blooded crime! I do remember always seeing a young black woman that Mr. Wenger said that it was his girl friend, maybe she can help find the criminals that have done this. My thoughts and prayers are with the whole Wenger family, I am so sorry for your lost and I will add you all to my prayers.
Ken

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Judged:

No disrespect to this mans family & friends, he was what he was and all those poor people in the neighborhood, that has had to live around him, they knew what he was too, one hard-@$$.
JAG

Emmetsburg, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Judged:

scott wrote:
marc was not a family man take it from me a past employee. he was the very hateful person he would tell you off and put you down in a heartbeat and treat you like scum.. he messed around with alochol and drugs with prostitutes like it was the best thing in the world.. i quit because he was hatefull. everybody who worked with him from a day to day point knows what i am talking bout. you people might of met him once or twice
I have also worked with Marc before, and just because you had worked for him for a couple of jobs does not mean that you knew him that well. I was fortunate to have worked with him, as well as spent time after work. He had to be a certin way to the workers, because it was people like you that tried to take advantage of him if he even showed any type of emotions! Marc has been beaten, and got items stolen from him just because workers like you thought you deserve more! He loved his kids, and he loved his job. Next time you think that you know somebody why don't to keep it to you F$%king self!!
pastor

Mount Pleasant, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2010

Marc Wenger did some work for our church in Huntsville. His crew did good work. His prices were reasonable and Mr. Wenger was always nice. He gave our church several loads of mulch for our landscaping. I liked Marc from the few times I dealt with him. I hope they catch whoever committed this awful crime.
Faithful One

New Market, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

He that is without sin let him cast the first stone.
brother man

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

I worked for mark the one armed bandit he was the best bob cat operatorin town he was alot of things but he loved his kids he was tough on his employees but hell if you aint they woul ride the clock mark may god bless you and rest in peace brother
bob

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

they already know who killed marc and let him go rite after they put him sorry ass in jail he told me he hads gotten away with murder before i found out marc was dead also he was a broke asss piece of shit and was in need of money all that week but leave it to the huntsville police to just let him go
bob

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

by the way they know where he is he's a felon pervert sex offender looking for another chance at messing with kids, he needed money and im sure marc had lots of money at all times anyone in that kind of bussiness does carry money on them so ask the police why his ass ant in jail doing time
ricky c

Phenix City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

did they ever find the bastard that killed him
ricky c

Phenix City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

or are they looking they already know who killed marc why don't they do something....the person that killed him told me awhile back they were fixing to arrest someone... like it wasn't going to be him
ricky c

Phenix City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

i do hate to see this go un solved

huntsville do your jobs

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Harvest Discussions

Search the Harvest Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) 4 hr Give me a break 203
Strange, white substance flowing into Big Sprin... 6 hr Wacko Jacko 2
Classes Aim to Hook Blacks on african-American ... 9 hr kelly oneilnblome 4
Hair stylist recommendation? (Sep '07) 10 hr Eric Cartman 36
Police Probe Lawn Ornaments Left In Front of Ho... Sat Kritty Toad 5
Domestic Dispute Ends at Decatur Gym Jul 24 Layne Staley 4
Review: Kenney And Associates Jul 23 anonymous 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Harvest Jobs

•••