Murder Investigation Underway In Harvest

Murder Investigation Underway In Harvest

There are 39 comments on the WHNT News 19 story from Jul 12, 2010, titled Murder Investigation Underway In Harvest. In it, WHNT News 19 reports that:

The Madison County Sheriff's Office is investigating a murder in Harvest. Several deputies are at 105 Lariat Drive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHNT News 19.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
roger

Dubuque, IA

#22 Jul 13, 2010
scott wrote:
marc was not a family man take it from me a past employee. he was the very hateful person he would tell you off and put you down in a heartbeat and treat you like scum.. he messed around with alochol and drugs with prostitutes like it was the best thing in the world.. i quit because he was hatefull. everybody who worked with him from a day to day point knows what i am talking bout. you people might of met him once or twice
Marc worked for me a couple times. They were large projects that took a little time to complete. Marc seemed gruff sometimes, but his crew seemed to not take him very seriously and he didn't seem to mind that they didn't. He had a drinking problem and some health issues, but had some good qualities also. I think problems with his employees was due to the type of people he hired. They seemed to go on break as soon as Marc left the site and jump up and get busy when he pulled up and usually nothing was accomplished unless he stood right over them. I liked his employees and their work is very dangerous, but they did tend to be rebelious and independent sorts.
AJG

Estherville, IA

#23 Jul 13, 2010
I have been a close family friend of the Wenger family, and it is a shock & very sad day knowing that Mr. Wenger is no longer with us. He did not live a perfect life, but nor has any of us either, for every Sin he had he also had 2 times the amount of Compassion, kindness, and never ending love for his family and friends. With the death being listed as a Homicide, it just makes it harder to believe that he is no longer here. I do hope that they find the person or persons that did this so that they are arrested, tried and convicted for this cold blooded crime! I do remember always seeing a young black woman that Mr. Wenger said that it was his girl friend, maybe she can help find the criminals that have done this. My thoughts and prayers are with the whole Wenger family, I am so sorry for your lost and I will add you all to my prayers.
Ken

United States

#24 Jul 13, 2010
No disrespect to this mans family & friends, he was what he was and all those poor people in the neighborhood, that has had to live around him, they knew what he was too, one hard-@$$.
JAG

Estherville, IA

#25 Jul 13, 2010
scott wrote:
marc was not a family man take it from me a past employee. he was the very hateful person he would tell you off and put you down in a heartbeat and treat you like scum.. he messed around with alochol and drugs with prostitutes like it was the best thing in the world.. i quit because he was hatefull. everybody who worked with him from a day to day point knows what i am talking bout. you people might of met him once or twice
I have also worked with Marc before, and just because you had worked for him for a couple of jobs does not mean that you knew him that well. I was fortunate to have worked with him, as well as spent time after work. He had to be a certin way to the workers, because it was people like you that tried to take advantage of him if he even showed any type of emotions! Marc has been beaten, and got items stolen from him just because workers like you thought you deserve more! He loved his kids, and he loved his job. Next time you think that you know somebody why don't to keep it to you F$%king self!!
pastor

Mount Pleasant, SC

#26 Jul 27, 2010
Marc Wenger did some work for our church in Huntsville. His crew did good work. His prices were reasonable and Mr. Wenger was always nice. He gave our church several loads of mulch for our landscaping. I liked Marc from the few times I dealt with him. I hope they catch whoever committed this awful crime.
Faithful One

Frankewing, TN

#27 Jul 29, 2010
He that is without sin let him cast the first stone.
brother man

Atlanta, GA

#28 Feb 28, 2013
I worked for mark the one armed bandit he was the best bob cat operatorin town he was alot of things but he loved his kids he was tough on his employees but hell if you aint they woul ride the clock mark may god bless you and rest in peace brother
bob

Stokes, NC

#29 Sep 20, 2013
they already know who killed marc and let him go rite after they put him sorry ass in jail he told me he hads gotten away with murder before i found out marc was dead also he was a broke asss piece of shit and was in need of money all that week but leave it to the huntsville police to just let him go
bob

Stokes, NC

#30 Sep 20, 2013
by the way they know where he is he's a felon pervert sex offender looking for another chance at messing with kids, he needed money and im sure marc had lots of money at all times anyone in that kind of bussiness does carry money on them so ask the police why his ass ant in jail doing time
ricky c

La Grange, NC

#31 Dec 14, 2013
did they ever find the bastard that killed him
ricky c

La Grange, NC

#32 Dec 14, 2013
or are they looking they already know who killed marc why don't they do something....the person that killed him told me awhile back they were fixing to arrest someone... like it wasn't going to be him
ricky c

La Grange, NC

#33 Dec 14, 2013
i do hate to see this go un solved

huntsville do your jobs
Marcs Son Jeremy

Murfreesboro, TN

#34 Feb 17, 2015
billybob wrote:
You know what they say ,if you were a a-- hole when you were alive then you are when you die!!!
That was an a-hole thing to say, but it's cool. I love you because Jesus still loves you bro.
Marcs Son Jeremy

Murfreesboro, TN

#35 Feb 17, 2015
bob wrote:
by the way they know where he is he's a felon pervert sex offender looking for another chance at messing with kids, he needed money and im sure marc had lots of money at all times anyone in that kind of bussiness does carry money on them so ask the police why his ass ant in jail doing time
Bob, have you taken your verbal testimony to the police as a witness?
Marcs Son Jeremy

Murfreesboro, TN

#36 Feb 17, 2015
jkl wrote:
sorry to hear, i too hope they find the suspect quickly. It's gotta be a nobody thug. Treat him like a nobody Madison county when u arrest him.
My name is Jeremy Wenger, Marc's oldest son. You courage to comment, now I want you to watch how God restored me and my father's relationship behind the scenes, amongst the addictions, arguments, and his crazy lifestyle. There's no such thing as a "lost cause" when we let Jesus heal our broken hearts. I promise. I'm 22, now, and I'm a living testimony that victory in Jesus triumphs every time, no matter who or what comes against us.

Here's my story:
https://vimeo.com/56395514
Marcs Son Jeremy

Murfreesboro, TN

#37 Feb 17, 2015
Ken wrote:
No disrespect to this mans family & friends, he was what he was and all those poor people in the neighborhood, that has had to live around him, they knew what he was too, one hard-@$$.
My name is Jeremy Wenger, Marc's oldest son. You courage to comment, now I want you to watch the video below of how God restored me and my father's relationship behind the scenes, amongst the addictions, arguments, and his crazy lifestyle. This is not spam. I'm just copying and pasting for each comment. There's no such thing as a "lost cause" when we let Jesus heal our broken hearts. I promise. I'm 22, now, and I'm a living testimony that victory in Jesus triumphs every time, no matter who or what comes against us.

Here's my story:
Marcs Son Jeremy

Murfreesboro, TN

#38 Feb 17, 2015
roger wrote:
<quoted text>Marc worked for me a couple times. They were large projects that took a little time to complete. Marc seemed gruff sometimes, but his crew seemed to not take him very seriously and he didn't seem to mind that they didn't. He had a drinking problem and some health issues, but had some good qualities also. I think problems with his employees was due to the type of people he hired. They seemed to go on break as soon as Marc left the site and jump up and get busy when he pulled up and usually nothing was accomplished unless he stood right over them. I liked his employees and their work is very dangerous, but they did tend to be rebelious and independent sorts.
My name is Jeremy Wenger, Marc's oldest son. I want you to watch the video below of how God restored me and my father's relationship behind the scenes, amongst the addictions, arguments, and his crazy lifestyle. This is not spam. I'm just copying and pasting for each comment. There's no such thing as a "lost cause" when we let Jesus heal our broken hearts. I promise. I'm 22, now, and I'm a living testimony that victory in Jesus triumphs every time, no matter who or what comes against us.

Here's my story:
Marcs Son Jeremy

Murfreesboro, TN

#39 Feb 17, 2015
DecaturWoman wrote:
Very sad, indeed. If not how he died then why was he killed?
My name is Jeremy Wenger, Marc's oldest son. I want you to watch the video below of how God restored me and my father's relationship behind the scenes, amongst the addictions, arguments, and his crazy lifestyle. This is not spam. I'm just copying and pasting for each comment. There's no such thing as a "lost cause" when we let Jesus heal our broken hearts. I promise. I'm 22, now, and I'm a living testimony that victory in Jesus triumphs every time, no matter who or what comes against us.

Here's my story:
Marcs Son Jeremy

Murfreesboro, TN

#40 Feb 17, 2015
elizabeth wrote:
From what I remember of him, he was a hard worker and a family man. I haven't see him, or his family in years (since Rainbow Day Care days) so I'm not sure how things were going. I will be following this story and hope it ends with who, why, and swift justice.

Here's my story:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harvest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shoals Pyschiatrist Charged with Drug Trafficking (Mar '10) Tue IsntItIronic 36
Black Riots Matter Aug 21 Cindy xxx 4
Huntsville apartments Aug 20 War damn 2
Man Not Charged in Deadly Shooting on Hurricane... (Nov '13) Aug 19 Ratt Robinson 23
News Does the First Amendment Protect Deliberate Lies? Aug 17 Russell Carden 1
Why is Huntsville AL full of Tennesseans? Aug 16 Tennesseansshalldie 1
Jason Klonowski (Dec '14) Aug 16 Detective Robert ... 44

Harvest Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harvest Mortgages