ChildIn Critical Condition After Being Left Alone In A Truck

Full story: WHNT News 19

A 4 year-old girl is in critical condition at Huntsville Hospital after she got her neck caught in the window of her father's truck.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 28 of28
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
carrie

Laceys Spring, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

jamie wrote:
He may not have let the truck running, After I cut my car off, I have so much time to roll my windows up or doun.Why do some people want to make someone guilty before they know the whole story? Maybe you have nothing better to do, like sit on a computer all day.Give these people A break OK?
Maybe you would feel better w/ the thoughts of your head caught between the glass and metal? Give yourself a break. If you can't run w/ the big dogs.....stay on the sidewalk. Baby sit for the forgetful dad. Save the child. God bless this family.....please. carrie
tyi

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

Its just common sense. First why would you have your child with you to mow lawn, Second leaving the child in the car should have not crossed his mind. I mean its sad in i will pray for them but he should of been thinking. I know sometimes you have to do what you have to do but that should have not been a option. Poor man and child... Everything happens for a reason....
Beth

Athens, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

I just want to know how the child is now doing.
Bestworking

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

Judged:

jamie wrote:
He may not have let the truck running, After I cut my car off, I have so much time to roll my windows up or doun.Why do some people want to make someone guilty before they know the whole story? Maybe you have nothing better to do, like sit on a computer all day.Give these people A break OK?
Give him a break? Why? He left the child in the truck so that pretty much means guilty doncha think? HE LEFT A FOUR YEAR OLD CHILD UNATTENDED IN A TRUCK. What part of that seems ok to you??
Kyle and Stan

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

Judged:

I pray she is OK. The sad part is that the Daddy will sue Ford for millions and get something.
Bestworking

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

Kyle and Stan wrote:
I pray she is OK. The sad part is that the Daddy will sue Ford for millions and get something.
Left in the truck while daddy mowed grass means most likely daddy can't speak enough English to hire a lawyer to sue. I'd bet daddy and daughter will disappear when the child is out of the hospital.
GenieBelle

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

Judged:

This man doesn't deserve a break. He needs to be charged with child neglect at the very least!
Neighbor

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

I happen to live in the same neighborhood (Hermitage)
Although I did not know the girl personally, I can tell you that the neighborhood is in shock. We are hoping for the best. I hope she recovers soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 28 of28
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Harvest Discussions

Search the Harvest Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Dad Smothers His Baby 2 hr FOX News reporting 1
Kelvin "KK" Howard 2 hr shaq baker 2
Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off bu... 15 hr method man 3
older man Tue Sharon Johnson 4
Madison County DA's office says hundreds of sex... Apr 13 Ogg Vorbis 6
Sex Clark Five: The greatest Alabama band you'v... Apr 13 Dexter Teen 10
Frm Huntsville Alabama Apr 13 Ashton Kutcher 12
•••
•••