family of judy riley

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Apr 30, 2011
iam lookin for family of judy she was my aunt her husband names is james just wanting to know if everyone is ok....
John

Gulfport, MS

#2 Apr 30, 2011
Don and Angie Frank of Harvest, Alabama. Need them to call Jim Dorn in Mississippi.
Dave

Napa, CA

#3 May 1, 2011
Looking for Jim Sandoval Smith Vasser Rd Resident and Monrovia Middle School Teacher Seeing if hes okay after the Tornado
Garry Gaskins

Wadsworth, NV

#5 May 1, 2011
Looking for Kay Gaskins or Lisa Gillan. Please send e-mail to [email protected]
Linda and John Poling

Hudson, OH

#6 May 6, 2011
Ohio friends eagerly awaiting word from M and R Davis of Harvest
Kari

Courtland, AL

#7 May 9, 2011
Linda and John Poling wrote:
Ohio friends eagerly awaiting word from M and R Davis of Harvest
Have you heard from your friends? If not, please give me their street name and I can tell you if it was in an area of damage.

There is also a Red Cross list that people who are looking for loved ones can check. My sincere best wishes that you locate your friends safe and sound.
sandi elliott

Greensburg, PA

#8 May 11, 2011
looking for Forest ritenour and Don Cardin Mom has been trying to contact then since storms - address is 226 glenmeadows lane, harvest al. Praying they are ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harvest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Honorable Judge Senator Roy Moore 6 hr ThomasA 18
hey moore trump evangelical fans how many time... 23 hr Billy Graham 2
Dumb conspiracy theorists. (Mar '17) Mon nope 6
News Huntsville Int'l Airport Is Nation's Most Expen... (Nov '13) Mon Kiran patel 8
Oral sex (Mar '17) Mon MOORE COWBOYS FOR... 11
Curtis J Fox (Apr '10) Jun '17 Taylor 3
How to deal with a back stabbing brown noser at... (Aug '10) Mar '17 mudinmyeye 29

Harvest Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harvest Mortgages