3,055 file for unemployment from Alab...

3,055 file for unemployment from Alabama storms

There are 1 comment on the WAFF-TV Huntsville story from May 10, 2011, titled 3,055 file for unemployment from Alabama storms. In it, WAFF-TV Huntsville reports that:

Alabama workers suffered a big blow from the storms. New numbers show more than 3,000 workers filed for storm related unemployment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAFF-TV Huntsville.

Bonnie Viall

Kinsey, MT

#1 May 11, 2011
I live in Montana and have a nursing school classmate (1960) who lives in Harvest, Alabama. I have not been able to contact her. Her name is Gail Johnson and she has a son who lived next door to her with his family. I would like to know that they survived the storms. Please, can someone tell me? My email address is
[email protected]
Please, can someone let me know? Bonnie Viall

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harvest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Huntsville Motorcycle clubs? (Jul '14) Jun 24 Kimberly 15
News Madison man forced to vacate home after losing ... Jun 21 Harry Johnson 14
Curtis J Fox (Apr '10) Jun 6 Taylor 3
How to deal with a back stabbing brown noser at... (Aug '10) Mar '17 mudinmyeye 29
manipulative coworker (Oct '16) Oct '16 Hillary Clinton 4
News Man Arrested For Breaking In To Same Home Twice... (Aug '10) Nov '15 Upset 29
Harvest House Restaurant Closure (Aug '15) Aug '15 The Mayo Clinic 4

Harvest Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harvest Mortgages