Two People Airlifted After Limestone ...

Two People Airlifted After Limestone County Wreck

There are 94 comments on the WHNT News 19 story from Apr 19, 2010, titled Two People Airlifted After Limestone County Wreck. In it, WHNT News 19 reports that:

Two people were flown by helicopter to Huntsville Hospital after a wreck in Limestone County late Sunday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHNT News 19.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
robert

Montgomery, AL

#82 May 10, 2010
samantha we love u an or praying for u
Praying

United States

#83 May 14, 2010
Anonymous.... WHY WOULD YOU EVEN POST ANYTHING ABOUT THEM HITTING YOU OR WANTING TO PUSH THE ISSUE??? WAIT UNTIL EVERYTHING IS DONE AND OVER WITH AND CONTACT THE FAMILY PERSONALLY DONT GO ON HERE AND ADVERITISE THAT!!! ITS LIKE YOU HAVE NO HEART FOR THE FAMILY OR FRIENDS GRIEVING OVER THIS... GIVE THEM A BREAK FOR A LITTLE BIT DONT POST STUFF LIKE THAT ON HERE!!!!

Shauna...
SO ARE THEY SAYING THERE IS NOTHING ELSE THEY CAN DO FOR HER? OR ARE THEY JUST AT A POINT THEY DONT KNOW WHER TO GO?
Bestworking

Decatur, AL

#84 May 14, 2010
Less is More wrote:
Ok so here is a USEFUL debate: Hypothetically speaking just suppose that the Christians are wrong & there is NO GOD, then then the WORST thing we have done as a useful human being is treat people a little better, be productive citizens and live our life's full of positive hope...BUT if the Atheist are wrong & THERE IS A GOD then you have to answer to Him on the reason you didn't believe in Jesus Christ that died on Cavalry for your sins and you get to think about that while you spend Eternity burning in Hell. Looks like the Christian way is a win/win!!! We have nothing to lose, but the Atheist have EVERYTHING to lose.
Makes no sense at all. What makes you think atheists aren't good people without sin? Everytime I see your type of post I wonder, do they really think they're good people? I mean you lie, make wrongful assumptions, and "bear false witness" against people you don't even know. I think if there really was a god, some of you so called christians might be surprised to find out he couldn't stand your judmental ways. I know if I was god I'd smite your smug a** for being such a jerk.
guin

Montgomery, AL

#85 May 14, 2010
what is this girl's condition? How did these comments get so far away from the story. whatever you think about God keep it to youself that is personal. we will all find out soon enough. just pray everyday it won't hurt.
Praying

United States

#86 May 20, 2010
Does anyone know the girls condition?
Family

United States

#87 May 20, 2010
Sami is still hanging in there! Please continue to pray for the family as we are all dealing with this!! Thank you to those who are concerned with her well being!
elizabeth

Huntsville, AL

#88 Jun 2, 2010
Family wrote:
Sami is still hanging in there! Please continue to pray for the family as we are all dealing with this!! Thank you to those who are concerned with her well being!
Please give an update.
Samis Friend

Huntsville, AL

#89 Jun 17, 2010
Latest update: Sami is helping to dress herself, brush her teeth and feed herself. She is also starting to moan. Hopefully words will come soon, although I'm afraid what she will say first. God is continuing to show us miracles and bless us daily
lakerfan

Murfreesboro, TN

#90 Jun 17, 2010
Samis Friend wrote:
Latest update: Sami is helping to dress herself, brush her teeth and feed herself. She is also starting to moan. Hopefully words will come soon, although I'm afraid what she will say first. God is continuing to show us miracles and bless us daily
I hope she continues to improve.
elizabeth

Huntsville, AL

#91 Jun 23, 2010
I'm glad she is improving. Do the doctor's think she may eventually make a full recover?
Anonymous

Sylacauga, AL

#93 Jun 27, 2010
jarrod burnette wrote:
who ever made the anonymous post if you got something to say me me in bham ala and i will use all 6 ft 9inches and 330 pounds to wear your **** out now this young girl got hurt dont worry about your past with her and worry for samantha i personally know her and if you got something to say negative then i will take it personal and gives me a reason to really beat the crap out of you so im just gonna pray for you buddy shuana wrote"I have personally met the EMT who helped at the accident. It was a single car accident
. She was speeding and they were not buckled. She lost control of her car and hit TWO COLVERTS before landing on the opposite side of the road... there was no other vehicle in this accident. There is no way she could of "hit ya'll three times". You are obviously just full of ****. She hadn't been drinking. And if she did infact hit you like you claim.. where is your accident report? Does that mean you left the scene of an accident.. if so, you should be held for that. So before you try and hurt someone's character (which that too you can be help accountable for) get your facts correct.
Unonymous wrote:
Look, This girl hit us three times before they had this wreck then almost ran into a store. They was both drinking. How come nothin is bein said about that. You guys are tryin to make her sound all innocent. I mean yeah I feel sorry for the girl and I have been prayin for her, But, She put so many lives in danger! We could have had the baby in the car with us but thank god we didn't!!!
Aha I think you honestly need to mind your on buisness! You obviously dont kno wat happened!
Sams Friend

Huntsville, AL

#96 Jun 29, 2010
Samantha is getting a lot better, still a long way to go but as of now she knows her numbers and letters. She can hold a pen, and she is speaking!
jarrod burnette

Birmingham, AL

#97 Jul 2, 2010
mind my own business well she is my cousin and well i know what happened so screw you anonymous by the way learn ho to spell BUSINESS
whf

Sterrett, AL

#98 Jul 22, 2010
jarrod burnette wrote:
mind my own business well she is my cousin and well i know what happened so screw you anonymous by the way learn **** to spell BUSINESS
Apperently you dont know wat happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harvest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ROY Moore breaking The Ten Commandments 42 min thomas cordell 20
Looking 7 hr Lilflip 2
Moore will be Investigated by the US Ethics Com... Thu ThomasA 31
News Trump promises Alabama Sen. Strange will 'drain... Dec 13 Christian Republican 11
Marty Irons at Southeastern Freight Dec 12 Sweet Home in Ala... 3
No Moore!! Dec 12 Roll Tide Roll 22
Time to Cut Entitlements NOW Dec 11 Pay Up Dummies 4

Harvest Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harvest Mortgages