Two People Airlifted After Limestone ...

Two People Airlifted After Limestone County Wreck

There are 94 comments on the WHNT News 19 story from Apr 19, 2010, titled Two People Airlifted After Limestone County Wreck. In it, WHNT News 19 reports that:

Two people were flown by helicopter to Huntsville Hospital after a wreck in Limestone County late Sunday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHNT News 19.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Bubba

United States

#1 Apr 19, 2010
I wish kids would be more careful. There is a place for speed, but not on public roads ! I hope they will both be O K and I hope they will be more careful in the future.
Danielle

Dandridge, TN

#2 Apr 19, 2010
I will be praying for Samantha and her family in the coming days/weeks. I know how tough this time can be for a family. Speeding is a major problem these days and I have lost a number of friends and family members to it. May the Lord help these two families in this hard time ahead.
We love you Samantha!
Am P

Huntsville, AL

#3 Apr 19, 2010
Love yal guys and hope everything turns out alright.
jmill

Athens, AL

#4 Apr 19, 2010
We're praying for ya'll. God bless, hope everything is alright
Love ya'll
Tadpoles

Ardmore, AL

#5 Apr 19, 2010
May GOD be with these kids and give their parents comfort and rest in the days ahead. Wishing them both God speed recovery.
joe jalapino

Opp, AL

#6 Apr 19, 2010
this is why you wear seat belts!!!!
Reading Teacher

Athens, AL

#7 Apr 19, 2010
Hindsight is always 20/20 but speeding and no seat belts are not a good combination. I am praying that they have a full recovery.
Bob

Huntsville, AL

#8 Apr 19, 2010
ware seatbelts pepole...
Concerned Parent

Montgomery, AL

#9 Apr 19, 2010
When will these kids ever learn. Please slow down, be smart. There are people that love you that preach to you about things like this "everyday". We do it because we have so much love for you and because we know bad things happen everyday and it does not discriminate against you young people. Praying for these kids and their families and hoping they will both be ok.
Sabrina-Concerne d Friend

Eva, AL

#10 Apr 19, 2010
I'm praying for you all!!!!!!!
Jim C

United States

#11 Apr 19, 2010
I was the first person on the scene...was returning home from visiting a friend in Athens. Wasn't a pretty sight.....I hope all are okay!
Ashley

Springfield, MO

#12 Apr 19, 2010
I hope they will both be ok. Zack has internal bleeding and Samantha is in a coma. They are giving her 50% chance. All I can do is try and be positive and pray. I went to school with both of them.
Becky

Eva, AL

#13 Apr 19, 2010
We're praying in Hampton Cove!!!!
makes you think

Decatur, AL

#14 Apr 19, 2010
ITS NOT JUST YOUNG THAT SPEED AND DONT WAER SEAT BELTS....WE SHOULD ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT DRIVING IS A PRIVALAGE NOT A RIGHT!! OLD AND YOUNG ARE HORRIBLE DRIVERS ALWAYS IN A HURRY TO GET NOWHERE. THE WHOLE SEAT BLET THING IS A FIFTY FIFTY CHANCE OF BEING USEFUL IN A TBONE SITUATION IT ACTUALLY COULD DO MORE HARM THAN GOOD BUT IN A HEAD ON COLLISION ITS USEFUL. MY POINT SEATBELTS DONT ALWAYS SAVE....BEING CAREFULAND ALWAYS ON THE DEFENSE DOES SAVE!!!!!!!!!!
DeAnna

Arp, TX

#15 Apr 19, 2010
I know these two young people, my best friend lives in Madison and texted me the news this morning. This is a sad and tragic circumnstance and we can do nothing but pray and hope for the best. I have a child the same age and it could be any one of us in this situation....My thoughts and prayers are with Samantha and Zack's family.
Lex

Center Point, LA

#16 Apr 19, 2010
Makes you think: The ones between the old and young, are they the safest drivers on the road?
JULIE

Madison, AL

#17 Apr 19, 2010
Praying For SAMANTHA AND ZACK.....Sam Is my daughters best friend and i am hoping and praying for a full recovery everyone please pray for them god works is mysterious ways and with our prayers going up to him, he can heal
MarkJ-Harvest

Huntsville, AL

#18 Apr 19, 2010
Sad that these inexperienced drivers feel that seatbelts are "uncool" and wont wear them.
Jim C

United States

#19 Apr 19, 2010
Both these kids are lucky to be alive! I tried my best to help them when I came upon the scene. The local paramedics and police did a great job when they arrived on scene. This has been on my mind all day....I hate to see young kids hurt like that.
Janice Fowler

AOL

#20 Apr 19, 2010
Zackary Bright is my Grandson, and I think you all for your prays & comments. Sometimes seat belts & sometimes they don't. If you look at the car they may both might have died. Sometimes the help & sometimes they don't, but I still wear mine. They could have been there for a while, if someone had not found them. Than GOD for that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harvest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Huntsville drivers 5 hr cuparostum 2
the music thread (Mar '12) Feb 18 Margie Royce 36
Huntsville Motorcycle clubs? (Jul '14) Feb 16 Ike Croix 19
Massive Obamacare Fraud Feb 10 Repeal it now 1
News Murder Investigation Underway In Harvest (Jul '10) Feb 9 jeremywenger 48
News Murder trial begins for 30-year-old Huntsville ... (Jul '09) Feb 5 Anonymous 10
News Huntsville Police Involved In Deadly Shooting (Nov '09) Jan 31 Boy Drake 485

Harvest Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harvest Mortgages