Recovering meth addict to share her s...

Recovering meth addict to share her story

There are 1 comment on the Mobile Register story from Aug 23, 2010, titled Recovering meth addict to share her story. In it, Mobile Register reports that:

Karen Brock is ready to share her story of how a 2 1/2-month meth binge landed her in jail for a year - and what she's doing now to rebuild her life without drugs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mobile Register.

realitysucks

Montgomery, AL

#1 Aug 23, 2010
a 2 1/2 month binge makes an addict. I find that a little hard to swallow. It seems more a mistake than an "addiction". Ask the man under the bridge about true addiction!I'm glad she is no longer using, but what made her stop? Was her own realization it is wrong or was a time in jail? Teaching the kids the evils of drugs is important in today's world. But if they want to have an example find a lifelong addict who has lived multiple extremes within that addiction to give the kids a idea of both sides of the evil that addiction is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harvest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dog Days Flea Market (Jul '06) Dec 2 That Asian guy ov... 74
Whitney Sitzler Nov 29 John Holmes 2
News Murder trial begins for 30-year-old Huntsville ... (Jul '09) Nov 26 I Br 8
Flirting older women Nov 25 Maggie Simpson 4
News Pastor charged with domestic violence (Dec '07) Nov 25 No name 640
Trump's Presidential Qualifications (Mar '16) Nov 23 The Obvious Truth 10
Unsolved murder Nov 23 The Obvious Truth 4

Harvest Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance