Teacher found dead in wreck 'had a bi...

Teacher found dead in wreck 'had a big heart'

There are 2 comments on the Redstone Rocket story from Jun 9, 2008, titled Teacher found dead in wreck 'had a big heart'. In it, Redstone Rocket reports that:

Times Staff Writer [email protected] Motorcycle buff David Hughey was missing for 9 days David Hughey, the Williams Middle School PE teacher who was found dead Saturday after being missing for more than a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Redstone Rocket.

TJ Greer

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jun 9, 2008
He was a great inspiration to me and supported me through out my middle school career. From the high times to the low times he was there. The last time I saw him was at my little brother's 8th grade graduation. He wished me good luck and that he would see me around later. I miss him so much. My prayers go out to his family. R.I.P Coach Hughey. I love you big guy.
Adam

United States

#2 Oct 11, 2009
Coach was always there for me whatever was goin on. I can't drive past old railroad bed road without tearing up. After the memorial service, I went by Williams and sat on the sidewalk and looked at his window for awhile and thought about what had happened. Everybody that knew coach loved him and misses him. I love ya coach and I'll see you when I die. I TOLD YA SLOW DOWN!! Lol. We miss you coach!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harvest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do NOT go to the new Waffle House on HUGHES roa... (Aug '12) 1 hr Bronco Bama 4
Beware Superintendent Verna Ruffin Jan 15 Dr Fawn Dilmahbal... 6
News Friends, Family Fondly Remember WHNT Legend Gra... (Jun '13) Jan 13 Rosie 5
Domestic Dispute Ends at Decatur Gym (Jul '14) Jan 7 Doris Day Dwyer 6
Brilee Breidenbach Jan 5 poiuuy 2
News Leslie Freeman: "I Put My Head On His Chest And... (Mar '10) Jan 4 Real Truth 46
Review: Southern Fidelity Mortgage Group (Jun '15) Jan 2 JohnP 5

Harvest Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harvest Mortgages