One Dead, One Injured in Limestone Co...

One Dead, One Injured in Limestone County Wreck Overnight

There are 10 comments on the WHNT News 19 story from May 27, 2010, titled One Dead, One Injured in Limestone County Wreck Overnight. In it, WHNT News 19 reports that:

A Harvest man is dead and his son hospitalized after a wreck late Wednesday night in Limestone County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHNT News 19.

carrie

Laceys Spring, AL

#1 May 27, 2010
Lives are lost on our hi-ways and by-ways,every day. We pray for him and his families. Our color for today........pray for the Green family. carrie
T-Girl

United States

#4 May 27, 2010
Very sad story. My condolences to the family and hope for a speedy recovery for the boy.
Deja Vu

Madison, AL

#5 May 27, 2010
Sounds like a case of inattention and poor driving skills.
Anonymous

Huntsville, AL

#6 May 27, 2010
Please don't comment on things you do not know about. I know the family personally. Just pray for the family and keep your stupid comments to yourself. This family has lost a brother, father, and grandfather.
Anonymous 2

Huntsville, AL

#7 May 27, 2010
I agree with Anonymous. Lzzie get your head out of your butt and pray for this family and yourself because this could have been you or one of your family members. That also goes for you Deja Vu! Accidents happen and you never know when it's your time.
Deja Vu

Madison, AL

#8 May 27, 2010
Anonymous 2 wrote:
I agree with Anonymous. Lzzie get your head out of your butt and pray for this family and yourself because this could have been you or one of your family members. That also goes for you Deja Vu! Accidents happen and you never know when it's your time.
It's that kind of happless thinking excusing accidents that leads to more of them.
Deja Vu

Madison, AL

#9 May 27, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
Please don't comment on things you do not know about. I know the family personally. Just pray for the family and keep your stupid comments to yourself. This family has lost a brother, father, and grandfather.
Then pay attention when you drive. Put away the cell phone, comb, etc. Keep both hands on the steering wheel, and look around you. Try this first.
Zach

United States

#11 May 28, 2010
Deja Vu wrote:
Sounds like a case of inattention and poor driving skills.
With that kind of negative attitude, you don't have many friends do you?
Anonymous

Huntsville, AL

#12 May 28, 2010
Deja Vu,

I do pay attention and that is probably why I made it to work today so that I could once again read your stupid comments. Were you at the accident scene or are you law enforcement or medical staff? I am sure that Mr. Green was not combing his hair. You are truly an idiot. Again, I know the family personally and know that was not the case. But I will not waste another comment responding to your ridiculous posts. For all the other sane people, please pray for the Green family. They are truly hurting at this time. Thanks.
C6-7injured

AOL

#13 Jun 1, 2010
I'm a victim of this same situation. The only reason that I'm still alive is that God still has plans for me, and that I actually wore a seatbelt. I was in a roll-over accident on March 16th, and I broke 3 vertebrae in my neck and also had a hemhorragic stroke. I'm lucky to be alive and to have survived the injuries I took.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harvest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Singer Randy Travis Arrested Drunk & Naked (Aug '12) 20 hr MSDNC News reporting 5
News Arrest made in Saturday night murder (Oct '07) Jan 15 St_Louis 44
Review: Donald W. Lambert, Esq., Attorney At La... (May '14) Jan 13 legal 3
ask an educator Jan 13 Ernie 1
Poll All About The Huntsville Gangs? Jan 13 J law 1
Did Anyone Get Kilt in Your Tornado (Jun '11) Jan 12 Redneck 5
Eve Mustonen, Berto Smalls Jan 6 TrueStory 7

Harvest Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harvest Mortgages