Concern for workers, anger at governo...

Concern for workers, anger at governor over Evergreen Solar's planned March 31 closure

There are 1 comment on the Nashoba Publishing story from Jan 14, 2011, titled Concern for workers, anger at governor over Evergreen Solar's planned March 31 closure. In it, Nashoba Publishing reports that:

Nashoba Publishing/John Love The huge Evergreen Solar plant, the subject of much touting by state officials, will close by the end of March.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nashoba Publishing.

Mitch da Biatch

United States

#1 Jan 16, 2011
All of the Politicians and the Media and the Greenies that pushed this green agenda then used it to "Necessarily Skyrocket" Energy prices should all be fired, investigated then jailed.

America may not make it out of this mess in one piece and the people that caused it and their families will be held accountable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harvard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Westford neighbors demand action on rowdy Nasho... (Jul '10) Aug 18 Cher 235
News He 'never told me how this happened' (May '08) Aug 9 THE BOY IN BLUE 37
News Is The Driving Age In MA Too Young? (Apr '06) May '16 EverettCitizen 327
News Bolton call firefighter charged in Lancaster, M... (May '15) May '16 FF wife 2
News Cragin's life has spanned many genres (Jan '08) Apr '16 Jeffrey Irvine 610 2
Political Correct Hollywood is Leading the War ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Culture Auditor 1
News JBOS group to work on proposed Devens zoning ch... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Reside 1

Harvard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harvard Mortgages