Review: Guacamole Restaurant

Review: Guacamole Restaurant

Posted in the Harvard Forum

John

Glen Ellyn, IL

#1 Oct 6, 2008
This restaurant has been the best in mchenry county with great food prices.. u cant beat $1.99 margaritas on thursdays.
Mexico

AOL

#2 Oct 24, 2008
Does any one know Esteban Gomez Perez, from Rodeo Durango? He lives in Harvard Illinois, with a fat woman named Claudia. They were last seen driving a gray suburban. They both used to work at Filterteck. He was working under his name than under Juan Than Martin. He is an Illegal known to steal S.S. than sells them to the highest $$$$.
He dresses up on weekends all cowboy, big buckle, long hair, tall and slim.
Amigo

AOL

#3 Nov 13, 2008
Mexico wrote:
Does any one know Esteban Gomez Perez, from Rodeo Durango? He lives in Harvard Illinois, with a fat woman named Claudia. They were last seen driving a gray suburban. They both used to work at Filterteck. He was working under his name than under Juan Than Martin. He is an Illegal known to steal S.S. than sells them to the highest $$$$.
He dresses up on weekends all cowboy, big buckle, long hair, tall and slim.
HAS ANYONE SEEN HIM??? Maybe he got deported!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harvard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My love affair Jun '15 Mark 3
The Murder of Leon Blankenfeld by Chris Martin ... (Jul '12) May '15 Arlene Mohansen 7
Poll How do you MOST remember Chris Martin, the murd... (Jul '12) May '15 Cwj1989 8
News Police: Heroin provided by uncle (Aug '09) Oct '13 reopencase 10
adam barnett: dangerous man in harvard, il (Jun '13) Jun '13 absent fiasco 1
News Ingram, Delmar Loren (May '13) May '13 The Bellon Family 1
tarven (Jan '13) Jan '13 kentuckyy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harvard Mortgages