Uninsured in McHenry County

Uninsured in McHenry County

There are 2 comments on the Northwest Herald story from Oct 19, 2009, titled Uninsured in McHenry County. In it, Northwest Herald reports that:

Terry Zaccard, 52, of Woodstock listens Thursday morning to Julie Szum of the Family Health Partnership Clinic as she takes his blood pressure.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northwest Herald.

Jack Speer

United States

#1 Oct 23, 2009
After my well paying job was outsourced to China by the multinational corporation, I was without insurance after Cobra ran out. Despite the fact that I am in great health, modest weight, non- smoker and the fact that I have had very few health problems I have had rejection notices from
several companies because I take mild blood pressure and cholesterol medication. I can afford insurance and would pay $500 a month for a five thousand deductible but insurance takes me so if I get sick the taxpayers will have to pay which I am not comfortable with, I would rather pay for affordable insurance.
heres the skinny

Romeoville, IL

#2 Oct 28, 2009
The jokers in washington yea your elected obama can't even hand out a flue shot and you want them to give you health care? just a sign of things to come. Slow and wait wait wait till you die while the politations have health care doctors right in the capital just for them. Why won't they use the same care as we do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harvard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Murder of Leon Blankenfeld by Chris Martin ... (Jul '12) May 11 Arlene Mohansen 7
Poll How do you MOST remember Chris Martin, the murd... (Jul '12) May 8 Cwj1989 8
News Police: Heroin provided by uncle (Aug '09) Oct '13 reopencase 10
adam barnett: dangerous man in harvard, il (Jun '13) Jun '13 absent fiasco 1
News Ingram, Delmar Loren (May '13) May '13 The Bellon Family 1
tarven (Jan '13) Jan '13 kentuckyy 1
News National Express holds employee safety poster c... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Amy Duong 1
More from around the web

Harvard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]