my roommate went into my room and dam...

my roommate went into my room and damaged my laptop

Posted in the Harvard Forum

Ashley

Somerville, MA

#1 Apr 23, 2011
I went out yesterday afternoon to go to Museum at 4pm and came back at 8:30pm. After I go into my room I found my Sony laptop was broken and there are full of footprints on it. then I find the footprint is same as my roommate's flip-flop. I asked her but she did not admit it, then I reported it to the state police and at about 10pm the policeman came to my apartment. but he said I and my roommate should talk with each other honestly. I have to repair the laptop and it will waste so much time since I read and write everyday on laptop.

i think my roommate is not too normal, maybe. I do not know the purpose that she do that. Maybe she just curious about the new clothes in my closet? the laptop was besides the closet, maybe when she touch sth she stand onto the laptop? I previously found that she press the toilet in the bathroom by foot while not by hand, It is so rude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harvard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My love affair Aug 29 betty 4
The Murder of Leon Blankenfeld by Chris Martin ... (Jul '12) May '15 Arlene Mohansen 7
Poll How do you MOST remember Chris Martin, the murd... (Jul '12) May '15 Cwj1989 8
News Police: Heroin provided by uncle (Aug '09) Oct '13 reopencase 10
adam barnett: dangerous man in harvard, il (Jun '13) Jun '13 absent fiasco 1
News Ingram, Delmar Loren (May '13) May '13 The Bellon Family 1
tarven (Jan '13) Jan '13 kentuckyy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harvard Mortgages