Man Shot in Back

Aug 5, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WIFR

August 5, 2009 On Tuesday August 4, 2009 the Boone County Sheriffa s Office responded to the 700 block of Marquette in Candlewick Lake, Poplar Grove for a subject that had just been shot.

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Aug 24, 2011
imajunerose

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2009

Judged:

I want to know who called them in the gate?????
ksj

Tinley Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2009

Was this gang related?
imajunerose

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2009

ksj wrote:
Was this gang related?
yes they think it was.
justwondering

Caledonia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2009

Where was the CWL crack security squad? probably writing petty citations against law abiding property owners!
Angry Homeowner

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2009

I agree the security is more interested in giving homeowners a ticket than helping. You cant fish w/o a ticket do yard work paint your house have a fire w/o recieving tickets and I'm sick of it. I hope that poor kid bounces back phsyically and emotionally. Those gangbangers need to be all put on an island and burned. I hate to say that. I do know the Lord doesnt forget. And I'm relieved a little kid was not hurt, but still feel bad about the other man who was shot. Its so messed up Boone county is in here all the time writing seatbelt tickets and respond fast to them. But not a shooting. Btw its time for homrowners to be more respected! And allow us to help one another to stop this fiasco!
what ever

Harvard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2009

I HAD A HOUSE IN THERE AND IT JUST SUCKED THEY GIVE TICKETS TO HOME OWNERS WHO ARE TRYING TO PAINT AND KEEP UP THERE HOUSES.FUCK THE BRAT KIDS DOING SHIT IN THERE AND RUNNING LOSE LET GO BUT FUCK WITH THE HOME OWNER.THE LAKE IS JUST SICK THEY NEED CLEAN IT UP OR FILL IT WITH DIRT.
CWL resident

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

The guy who got shot is an active gang member. a 3 time felon. drug dealer and his father has been arrested in Candlewick for gun charges himself.
sur 13

College Point, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2009

yea they got wat they deserved not everybody in the lake is a bicth, so 2 the 1 that wants 2 burn us y dont u try it urself dont just talk about u dont know shit , u dont know were they come from so wacth wat u say, thats y this shit happens
BigGlenntheHeavy

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

Good for the dirty son-of-a-bitch, I'm glad he got shot in the back. That'll teach the dirty shithole, Ha, Ha.
TheonetrueSatan

Belvidere, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

I used to live there and I always thought the Security Gate did nothing to protect the homeowners when it is all of their own kids that are the problem! Candlewick Lake is a gated ghetto full of A-holes. I guarantee 90% of all damage and other issues are caused by their own kids! I have seen it with my own eyes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Harvard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Chickenpoo 49,272
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Thu whatitis 3,911
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Wed Weneedchange 147
Debate: Ferguson - Capron, IL Aug 18 Pontiac Illinois 1
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Aug 18 newpoly 1,898
How do you MOST remember Chris Martin, the murd... (Jul '12) Aug 7 Very Concerned 5
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Aug 2 nono 6,593

Search the Harvard Forum:
•••
•••
Harvard Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Harvard Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••