Boy, 4, brings gun to school in Carol...

Boy, 4, brings gun to school in Caroline Young boy brings loaded...

There are 2 comments on the The Free Lance-Star story from Jan 17, 2008, titled Boy, 4, brings gun to school in Caroline Young boy brings loaded.... In it, The Free Lance-Star reports that:

“My understanding is that [the gun] was never out of the backpack.”

A 4-year-old brought a loaded pistol to Bowling Green Primary School yesterday, but didn't intend to hurt anyone, according to the Caroline County Sheriff's Office and school officials. via The Free Lance-Star

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Free Lance-Star.

anna petrey

Berryville, VA

#1 Jan 18, 2008
it is no wonder a child brings a gun to school when you realize there is no law inforcement and no justice in this county from sheriff's office to the commonwealth attorney.
Slane

Urbanna, VA

#2 Jan 21, 2008
How can you say there is no justice & no law enforcement in Caroline County? I can only presume that you didn't get your way with the law enforcement there...things have improved a thousandfold under Sheriff Lippa. Until we get the full story, why jump to conclusions? And what does law enforcement & justice have to do with what unsafe practices are going on in a private home? They can't enforce anything unless they get a complaint. Would YOU report something like this if you knew about it. Don't be so quick to judge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meet Santa'S Real Elves (Dec '07) Dec '11 anna 26
News Norman M. Berryman (Dec '10) Dec '10 denise bumbrey 3
News Shop owner shot, robbed (Oct '09) Oct '09 Jaszmine 1
News Stafford schools consider new grading scale (Dec '08) Jan '09 wigga wugga wig wah 2
News Jim Tinnel (Jul '08) Jul '08 Beth Padley 1
News Avoid 'selective reading' of the facts (Mar '08) Mar '08 She Be Me 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hartwood Mortgages