Since: Mar 12

#1 Sep 20, 2012
It seems that the only way to get help form the law is to be a strung out Snitch! and/or have sexual encounters with the officers. Law abiding citizens are continuing to get slapped in the face by the Snitches and nasty whores who are protected. They get away with everything. so maybe the life to live is one of lies, drugs, and prostitution.
local

Jefferson, GA

#2 Dec 27, 2012
Someone got caught and now they are blaming the rest of the world.

Since: Mar 12

Tucker, GA

#3 Feb 12, 2013
No actually its the other way around. someone needed help from the law and wasn't able to get it.
none ya

Hartwell, GA

#4 Mar 3, 2016
So_Tired_66 wrote:
It seems that the only way to get help form the law is to be a strung out Snitch! and/or have sexual encounters with the officers. Law abiding citizens are continuing to get slapped in the face by the Snitches and nasty whores who are protected. They get away with everything. so maybe the life to live is one of lies, drugs, and prostitution.
Got that so right.I know a person who used drugs when they were young now they have grown kids and grankids who are her world.She has straighted up she is so way better than the past she felt good about her self ,proud to show her family a better her.A ssnitch trying to get 3 people busted to get out of his own shit Could not get her becauyse she has really stopped all that mess .The law dont believe or even know her.well he put some drus on her property well he thought waS HER PROPERTY BUT WASNT ANYWAY THE LAW CAME FOUND DRUgs she was arrested,really broke her heart not for herself but her family specially kids and grankids.Her record has been clean now for over 20 years shes been in no trouble at all with the law or drugs.The snitch just goggle his name Ronnie Kipp Stancil,can u believe they take his word which is a lie.and destroy her life.Doont u think they would be better of putting that snitch in jail instead of a 53 yr old mother and granmother,and very much family person n jail,makes no sense to me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Request for arrest of DA filed; White says acti... Jun 21 in recovery 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Alan Powell as State Represen... (Dec '11) Mar '16 musselwhite 3
Chris Robertson (Feb '10) Mar '16 none ya 23
News Tenneco eliminates 82 Georgia jobs (Feb '09) Feb '16 guest 8
Sick Jan '16 anonymous 1
nosy people (Nov '14) Nov '15 Derrick harris 3
Cuckold (Sep '15) Sep '15 Anonymous 1

Hartwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hartwell Mortgages