Comments
1 - 20 of 204 Comments Last updated Jun 21, 2013
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
West akron resident

Akron, OH

#1 Sep 1, 2011
Somebody needs to adress the fact that black on White is getting out of control in Akron. There are way too many gang style beatings, robberies, break ins, and other crimes that blacks are committing against White people. Every day in Akron black thug criminals are destroying our once great city, please APD, PLEASE help to stop this UNREPORTED epidemic.
misslady

United States

#2 Sep 5, 2011
West akron resident wrote:
Somebody needs to adress the fact that black on White is getting out of control in Akron. There are way too many gang style beatings, robberies, break ins, and other crimes that blacks are committing against White people. Every day in Akron black thug criminals are destroying our once great city, please APD, PLEASE help to stop this UNREPORTED epidemic.
Let's address white on black crime ( SLAVERY) Whites wasn't complaining when blacks were stolen from their country and brought to so-called white man land to work for nothing so the females could be raped and impregrant to have more slaves then have their babies sold away from them like animals.Blacks were beaten by massuh just to be an example to keep others in line so don't talk about black on white crimes maybe payback is long overdue
reality tv

Boston, MA

#3 Sep 5, 2011
misslady wrote:
<quoted text>Let's address white on black crime ( SLAVERY) Whites wasn't complaining when blacks were stolen from their country and brought to so-called white man land to work for nothing so the females could be raped and impregrant to have more slaves then have their babies sold away from them like animals.Blacks were beaten by massuh just to be an example to keep others in line so don't talk about black on white crimes maybe payback is long overdue
Other blacks and Arabs sold blacks into slavery.
Would you rather be living in Africa today, I doubt it, it is 100x worse than anything in America.

And here is the other thing, those who committed those crimes and the victims are long since DEAD!
misslady

United States

#4 Sep 5, 2011
reality tv wrote:
<quoted text>
Other blacks and Arabs sold blacks into slavery.
Would you rather be living in Africa today, I doubt it, it is 100x worse than anything in America.
And here is the other thing, those who committed those crimes and the victims are long since DEAD!
stupid all things have a begining and the racism whites have today is still a form of slavery it stops blacks from getting jobs that they are more qualified for only to have it given to a white because they are white
mike

Akron, OH

#5 Sep 5, 2011
misslady wrote:
<quoted text>stupid all things have a begining and the racism whites have today is still a form of slavery it stops blacks from getting jobs that they are more qualified for only to have it given to a white because they are white
Blacks are rarely more qualfied for anything - unless it involves wearing your pants around your knees.
misslady

United States

#6 Sep 5, 2011
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks are rarely more qualfied for anything - unless it involves wearing your pants around your knees.
Not all young black men wear their pants off their behind and not all white young men wear theirs on their behind matter of fact I see alot of them wanting to be like young black men..Black men must not be too bad seeing how your young white women are ALWAYS in black neighborhoods lokking for them.. Its sickening

“Public Unions=Public Enemies ”

Since: Aug 11

Medina, OH

#7 Sep 5, 2011
misslady wrote:
<quoted text>stupid all things have a begining and the racism whites have today is still a form of slavery it stops blacks from getting jobs that they are more qualified for only to have it given to a white because they are white
What century are you living in?

There was a thing called the Civil Rights Act that created something called the "Equal Employment Opportunity Commission" that investigates and fines any instances of that behavior.
misslady

United States

#8 Sep 5, 2011
We the People 1787 wrote:
<quoted text>
What century are you living in?
There was a thing called the Civil Rights Act that created something called the "Equal Employment Opportunity Commission" that investigates and fines any instances of that behavior.
We live in a century of racism were white bigots think white is right whereas poor white trash would rather have a republican rule ..God bless america
misslady

United States

#9 Sep 5, 2011
We the People 1787 wrote:
<quoted text>
What century are you living in?
There was a thing called the Civil Rights Act that created something called the "Equal Employment Opportunity Commission" that investigates and fines any instances of that behavior.
Like everything else that whites have control over the EEOC is no different...UNFAIR
reality tv

Boston, MA

#10 Sep 6, 2011
misslady wrote:
<quoted text>We live in a century of racism were white bigots think white is right whereas poor white trash would rather have a republican rule ..God bless america
Loads of poor white trash in west virginia voting straight D every time at the ballot.
will k

United States

#11 Sep 7, 2011
the frontal lobe of a blacks brain dosent develop like that of a white. they are more inclined to commit crimes because they cant control their emotions.
misslady

United States

#12 Sep 8, 2011
will k wrote:
the frontal lobe of a blacks brain dosent develop like that of a white. they are more inclined to commit crimes because they cant control their emotions.
Dumbass your frontal lobe didn't develop you can't even spell and you sound downright ignorant
misslady

United States

#13 Sep 8, 2011
will k wrote:
the frontal lobe of a blacks brain dosent develop like that of a white. they are more inclined to commit crimes because they cant control their emotions.
And if what you say was true why blame blacks for crimes they commit..What excuses do whites have for commiting crimes
misslady

United States

#14 Sep 8, 2011
will k wrote:
the frontal lobe of a blacks brain dosent develop like that of a white. they are more inclined to commit crimes because they cant control their emotions.
furthermore blacks are much more compassionate then whites

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Since: Mar 07

Your Neighbor & Friend

#15 Sep 8, 2011
Seems like a black and white issue to me.

“Public Unions=Public Enemies ”

Since: Aug 11

Medina, OH

#16 Sep 8, 2011
Howard Beale Jr wrote:
Seems like a black and white issue to me.
Seems like a toliet.

White
Black
Yellow
Brown

All found in the common bathroom stall, also known as America!
wuff

Voorhees, NJ

#18 Sep 10, 2011
West akron resident wrote:
Somebody needs to adress the fact that black on White is getting out of control in Akron. There are way too many gang style beatings, robberies, break ins, and other crimes that blacks are committing against White people. Every day in Akron black thug criminals are destroying our once great city, please APD, PLEASE help to stop this UNREPORTED epidemic.
then move out stupid..

I would...

in fact when we got robbed for the first time we moved..

your just a dumb idiot.. and blame everything on race.. it happens in white countries too..
wuff

Voorhees, NJ

#19 Sep 10, 2011
whites don't have control over crap blacks do.. so stfu dummy..

you don't know nothin about your community...

I"m just kidding I have no idea..
wuff

Voorhees, NJ

#20 Sep 10, 2011
aww God i'm soo poor give me food stamps.. so I can feed my 30 black children..

who are primarily white..
Amber

Ravenna, OH

#21 Sep 10, 2011
misslady wrote:
<quoted text>And if what you say was true why blame blacks for crimes they commit..What excuses do whites have for commiting crimes
Usually whites commit a crime over a woman! Sooo it must be their frontalpenis.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Anonymous of Indy 30,543
IF SHAKESPEARE WERE A republicanů. Fri Norm DePlume 3
WMD's Hey Tyree Guess What they Found? Fri Stretch Cunningham 9
Hoops star LeBron helps renovate Akron home Aug 26 Dindu Nufffins 2
Crisis of Truth Chgo Thugs at work Aug 26 Dindu Nufffins 8
Does Akron still suck? (Sep '08) Aug 26 Dindu Nufffins 214
Trustee charge dropped (Apr '08) Aug 26 Louis Nanez 13
•••
•••
•••

Hartville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hartville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hartville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hartville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••