Landrum, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Judged:

Whats her story? Good or bad? Interested in knowing her.
lol

Batesburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Judged:

Always heard she was a hoe. Last I heard she was messing with ol Matt Baldwin. So she can't be much.
seriously

Batesburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Judged:

Yea exactly what you HEARD haha pittiful maybe you should get to know someone before running your mouth about what you HEARD and only run it about what you know or what you have seen. As far as I'm concerned she has not done anyone I know wrong and always been nice and quiet and minds her own bussiness that's why you never hear about her.
Haha

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

yeaa heard the same she ain't much at all..heard she was messing with 5 other guys def one to stay the hell away from
what

Carthage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

what happened to her? she was all christian like and now she acts totally different?
Brooke Barnes

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

Judged:

Gosh this stuff is so halarious I could laugh all day ;) I love when haters talk cause it means I'm worth thinking and talking about ;) haha jealousy seriously is the ugliest trait anyone can have I'm sry I have done something with my life but one thing i know this is all I will say on here because I have no time to waste on ppl like you!;) love y'all have a great day;)!!!
justafriend

York, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2011

I wonder who started this post about a very nice sweet young lady like Ms.Brooke ....but it not hard to figure out..... it had to be someone she no longer wants in her life..wonder who that could be...hmmm. look just leave her alone she is very nice young lady who can do as she pleases and if you have a problem with that then you really have nothing better to do with your time then to start trouble for others. I see nothing wrong with her or her life style. Last time I checked she was free white and over Sq and could do as she wanted.so please stop hating and move on. Lots of luv to my girl Brooke ..live life cuz u only get to do it once...lol
halogirl

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2011

no lie justa friend. How many young people around can say they make their own money LEGALLY and dont have fifteen babydaddys and other momma dramma? Brookes good people. Even if she does like Fords, nobodies perfect.
justafriend

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Yea halogirl you are right that maybe her only fault is she likes fords...but we are taught to forgive those of they faults..so I show her much love.....And so should others cuz they never know when the maybe looking up and there she is as they nurse and she need a retal temp...lol
just saying

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

I don't like her taking care of my family.
Brooke Barnes

Rock Hill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Judged:

Im sorry u feel that way just saying I have done nothing but care for my residents to the fullest u may not like me whoever you arebut I ensure you no matter how much you hate me for whatever reason your family whoever it may be is being taken great.care of . Lives of ppl are not fun and games its serious so I do my job to the best that I can have a good one.
Nickey from layflat

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

I think it was very smart of you to get out of the Lamb family.
Brooke Barnes

Blacksburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2011

Nickey from layflat wrote:
I think it was very smart of you to get out of the Lamb family.
why is that?
duh

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

"Wonderin" seems to wonder about a lot of people!
duh

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

duh wrote:
"Wonderin" seems to wonder about a lot of people!
sorry" wondering"
Jacob

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

Brooke Barnes wrote:
<quoted text> why is that?
They're all nuts. Just sayin'.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Hartsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Hartsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hartsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hartsville