Mcclanahan are a joke!!!!!

Mcclanahan are a joke!!!!!

Posted in the Hartsville Forum

Robin

Scottsville, KY

#1 Aug 15, 2010
This town a big joke and most families play there all good people.That's a joke till you get know the family.There sweet to your face but soon as you walk away they talk about you as a dog.
Stepehen

Scottsville, KY

#2 Aug 15, 2010
I agaree with you on this I know of the family most of them are good people and there's most of them that are drunks and drug heads dont raise there kids and stuff but most families have this problems in all families.
Melissa

Scottsville, KY

#3 Aug 15, 2010
I have family from there you guys have nothing better do but talk of people everyone has problems in families no one perfect grow up
McClanahan Family Member

Westmoreland, TN

#4 Aug 19, 2010
Stepehen wrote:
I agaree with you on this I know of the family most of them are good people and there's most of them that are drunks and drug heads dont raise there kids and stuff but most families have this problems in all families.
You Know How Dare You? You are right all families have some people like that,but for you and whomever commented about the McClanahan family, apparently you do not know all the family and its a big family. You lifeless people do not slader my grandfather and grandmother's names! FYI: WASH YOUR OWN HANDS BEFORE YOU START POINTING FINGERS!
Betty McClanahan

Calhoun, LA

#5 Aug 20, 2010
Robin wrote:
This town a big joke and most families play there all good people.That's a joke till you get know the family.There sweet to your face but soon as you walk away they talk about you as a dog.
McCLANAHAN is my maiden name and im proud of it.We are strong tough and can handle just about anything and we all drink a little bit so what who dont in this town,if you dont like us dont talk to us cause we dont give a crap and by they way what McClanahan isnt taking care of their kids it aint us.You must have had a McClanahan girlfriend or boyfriend and couldnt handle them.Thats your problem get over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jennifer claywell hansen 14 min Hhhhaaaaa 5
Sky white 6 hr Haa 7
Jessica Scruggs 12 hr Just saying 6
Blonde on a xanex rant Wed Heres your sign 11
The murder of my father can never be erased!!!!... Dec 11 Regina Brazil Harris 10
Kendra Belcher Dec 10 Trousdale native 1
Facebook Dec 9 Joseph 11

Hartsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hartsville Mortgages