Well

Gallatin, TN

#43 Dec 24, 2010
ashley wrote:
<quoted text>I think all of u are dumbasses!
And i think you are a hoe that like to talk alot of shit :)
wow

Canada

#44 Dec 24, 2010
nikki wrote:
little girl. i think you had enough at the park. lol. nobody is scared of you. but they also aint going to go to jail over you little hoe ass. gosh you make me laught. seems to me all you do is run your mouth. please just shut up. your a little ass GIRL that thinks she is all that.
Wow you talkin about
dustin ezell

Portland, TN

#45 Jan 10, 2011
ha ha ha these people on here is dumb this is what hartsville needs in a freakin gossip room for these little scared girls to talk crap and not put there name haha and who ever dont like it when ya see me HIT ME IN THE MOUTH FOR IT i aint scared of no fuxxx dumb biTcX IN HERE lol
Really Now

Gallatin, TN

#46 Jan 16, 2011
Dustin.. The reason ppl dont put there names on here is because a forum will be started on them.

Destiny.. When do you think you will grow up?
Get on people's facebook and changing stuff. And you can tell its you because you try to type all ghetto on here and the same on the PERSON'S profile. You just need to stop, half of hartsville dont like you anyway, why try to make the rest hate you? You already got your ass kicked and that didnt help. hell you went around telling people you won and you came out on top, when your ass went to hospital. you are way way to funny. you a little ass girl that will never grow up.
Jessica Hutchison

Statesville, NC

#47 Jan 16, 2011
I love her and so does other friends and family ppl like you make me sick. Everyone has haters I have a list ten times longer than her and when it comes down to fighting there is no winer in the end both ppl still hate each other and there is always two sides of the story. and when your 6 foot under it wont fu#king matter. Destiny you might mess up ppl always do some ppl are just better at hiding it. Just remember girl you only live once so hell why not live it while you can :] hit me up girl :] ily
destiny presley

Portland, TN

#49 Jan 21, 2011
Really Now wrote:
Dustin.. The reason ppl dont put there names on here is because a forum will be started on them.
Destiny.. When do you think you will grow up?
Get on people's facebook and changing stuff. And you can tell its you because you try to type all ghetto on here and the same on the PERSON'S profile. You just need to stop, half of hartsville dont like you anyway, why try to make the rest hate you? You already got your ass kicked and that didnt help. hell you went around telling people you won and you came out on top, when your ass went to hospital. you are way way to funny. you a little ass girl that will never grow up.
so mop whyy dont yew quit tlkin shit all yew do is run your mouth..yew've caused enough problems with me yew dont want more. ii could whoop yew with no hands haha weak ass bitch.. ive never loss a fight. so if yew dont believe come try all yew bitches on here run yewr your mouth thanks jessica and stacey.. so if yew bitches aint scared to see wat ppl wat ppl think about you put yewr named on here then tlk shit cuz thts all yal do fake ass bitch is wat yal are..
Anonymous

White House, TN

#50 Apr 1, 2011
shit i heard you have a lot of diseases you nasty c*nt you never how know to keep your legs close along with your nasty wh**ish friends and your one of Hartsville's biggest snitches so don't go lying to people you and your nasty crew is the ones that everyone knows that snitches on people and you know you got WHOOPED but i guess you tell yourself that to make yourself feel better huh?! and i bet the only thing that was ever true that came out of your mouth was lets see nothing!!! so I don't know what makes you think you speak the truth because all that comes out of your mouth is lies and all that goes in is well you get my point!!
destiny presley

Portland, TN

#51 Apr 2, 2011
i dont have any diseases. aint no snitch in my blood. so whyy dont yew get yewr facts straight bitch.. if yew think yew yew can whoop my ass just try.. i dont see yew puttin yewr name up tlkin shit.. yew must be scared.. haha bitch yew think yew funny but yewr the only one laughing..
Meg

Nashville, TN

#52 Apr 2, 2011
Destiny and Jessica u both need to stay your
nappy asses off of this site. U both sick in
the dam head.
Meg

Nashville, TN

#53 Apr 3, 2011
What no comeback from u 2 IDIOTS.
Meg

Nashville, TN

#54 Apr 3, 2011
Jessica while the cat is away your mouse does play.
Meg

Nashville, TN

#55 Apr 4, 2011
Jessica maybe U need to invest in a mouse trap.
jessica hutchison

United States

#56 Apr 4, 2011
Wow u either hate me or love me haha get a life I can handle mine all on my own..... I a big girl now :)
Tory Upchurch

United States

#59 Oct 24, 2012
Ill put my name on here. your a dirty s***. you can go to hell for all i care. I'd beat the f*** out of you. your a scared b****. your getting fat, and you look like a man. i mean, come onnnnn your a fake b****. your so fake i can see your make line everyday at school. ha.
Tory Upchurch

United States

#60 Oct 24, 2012
*Makeup line .
poo popper

Lafayette, TN

#61 Oct 25, 2012
I done hit bottom and ball deep in evea single one of yaw shit dont be haters it all good !!! heck i left all yaw quivering and talkin shit
haley

Mauldin, SC

#62 Oct 25, 2012
wait a second.. what does this girl look.like?
Tory Upchurch

United States

#63 Oct 25, 2012
A man. destiny presleayy looks like a meatball munchkin man. she looks like a rat
Tiffany Stanley

United States

#64 Oct 25, 2012
Woahhhh, you really wanna go there again? Mannn, your stupid. honestly. someone told me to check out topix and bammm, here you are talkkin that s***. Haha, you must really not have a life. to be on here on an old thread.
Tory Upchurch

United States

#65 Oct 25, 2012
Hahaha your pathetic I'd whoop both of you with both hands behind my back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mayor carman 18 min ORA Suit 15
Thoman Dewayne Byrd, yet again has no lawul Equ... 32 min truth 22
Caleb eden 10 hr Good luck 1
wendy jones-kennedy (Aug '15) 11 hr Good luck 4
C. Chup 11 hr Good luck 1
Drug dealer robbing her customers !!! Britt Sta... 14 hr Huh 21
$60K Job Opening Gravy Train 21 hr sui juris 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hartsville Mortgages