First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JESSICA SCRUGGS

White House, TN

#2 Dec 29, 2010
yep i know her. lol same person doing it to me to. lol we love yall so much. dont have nothing to say bad about her. she is a great friend and takes care of her kids and man. i love yall
somebody who knows

United States

#3 Jan 17, 2011
and u full of shit and a lazy cheating b!+ch.
somebody who knows

United States

#4 Jan 17, 2011
heather i mean oh well both of u ding ding!
LolinHtown

Holly, MI

#5 Jan 19, 2011
This bitch is dirty used to be a fat hoe til she got on diet pills now she is just a saggy bellied and saggy everywhere else hoe. Hell neither of her kids are who she claims them to be everyone knows who her kids r lol. She ant hard to get a piece of ass from she will give as much as u will take hahahaha dirty ass
lol

Portland, TN

#6 Jan 19, 2011
oh my god for real why people got to dis on her because she is a good person ya'll just hatin!!!!!
JESSICA SCRUGGS

Portland, TN

#8 Jan 24, 2011
seriously yall come on quite hatin. and leave people along. at least she straight. and not drooling or pissin on herself. so leave her alone. the girl don't do diet pills.
dew

Portland, TN

#10 Jan 26, 2011
she is a nasty who*e and need to stop doing shi? with married men ....you know who heather.dont know how u sleep night time having a man in day time then going home sleeping with your baby daddy..he going to get smart one day and catch u ..........ha ha
lol

United States

#11 Jan 27, 2011
lol ya'll some funny people to be hatin on this girl...
the best

White House, TN

#12 Jan 28, 2011
she aint sleeping with no married man. if she was he wouldnt be going back to his wife it would be called DIVORCE lol.
lol

Portland, TN

#13 Jan 28, 2011
the best wrote:
she aint sleeping with no married man. if she was he wouldnt be going back to his wife it would be called DIVORCE lol.
guess he got smart or the bag he had over her head ripped and he seen how dam nasty she is bahaha
ha ha ha

United States

#14 Jan 28, 2011
i guess somebody is jealous JAN get a f*cking life
dew

Portland, TN

#15 Feb 2, 2011
this ant jan ha ha ha I didnt say any names you dum ass you just told off on yourself...so I am right you still f*cking him...Iam NOT Jan but you better hope she don't catch you.....
poke

Portland, TN

#16 Feb 2, 2011
got u
jessica scruggs

White House, TN

#17 Feb 3, 2011
look she is not sleepin with my dad. if she was don't u think i would say something. come on she is younger than me. she thinks of him like a dad. i know how that feels because i don't have a mother ok. can't people just be nice and say something about good times. because if u know her there is good times. even if its something simple ok. stop the hartsville drama. dang. everybody should live there own life. because i know each and every one of u got problems for ur self. take care of ur on problems and stop accusin people and calling people names. nobody knows the truth on any of us but GOD!!!! me her u or anybody else knows the truth. so stop accusin. my dad is a very hard working man and he doesn't deserve to be talked about on here. stuff that ain't true. its very bad when you try to be nice and help someone and u get talked about bad
Gnffngfbjjkigv

Shelby, NC

#18 Feb 28, 2011
She is nasty
wow

Columbia, SC

#19 Mar 16, 2011
I heard from some one kin to jeff family they was messing around. But hey it should all be ok since jessica one who was trying to set it all up lol good luck all of u
WAIT

White House, TN

#20 Dec 14, 2011
i thought she was with billy vaughan!? or married to him or something like that i dont think billy is the type of dude who would be cool with all that stuff?
too funny

United States

#21 Dec 14, 2011
All this happen way before Billy came in the picture. Let the past be the past ppl seriously get a life
spitfire

United States

#22 Jan 4, 2012
WAIT wrote:
i thought she was with billy vaughan!? or married to him or something like that i dont think billy is the type of dude who would be cool with all that stuff?
Billy Vaughan isn't with Heather anymore!! Never married to her! Thank God he never caught anything from her
really

United States

#23 Jan 4, 2012
spitfire wrote:
<quoted text>
Billy Vaughan isn't with Heather anymore!! Never married to her! Thank God he never caught anything from her
get a life Jessica sator and if he don't have something already he will for dam sure now especially with your nasty a**

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
molly jones 10 hr huummmm 8
Candyland closed for business 12 hr OUTLAWWOMAN 17
christy kirby 13 hr ouy 1
ex-members, and victims of straitway & r.g. stair (Sep '12) 15 hr karenraya 83
Thigpen, why don't you put that POS camper Wed careful what you ... 3
Employment at Trousdale Turner Correctional Center Dec 6 Truth 5
Trousdale Turner Correctional Center (May '16) Dec 3 Say watt 85

Hartsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance