Next Last
tiny un

United States

#21 Mar 10, 2011
Well I like stormy I think he is really sweet andcute...so leave him alone
lmfao

United States

#22 Mar 11, 2011
Lol wow I think he has had plenty of chances an the scruggs thing wasn't a one time thing so looks like u have no clue wat ya talkin bout he used to go an pick her ass up to get a piece lmfao an becuz everyone should be warned
Damm

Blacksburg, SC

#23 Mar 14, 2011
When a dog is in heat lol other dogs come runnig. She smells liketuna....andlooks like something off a scary movie
hahaha

Belle Glade, FL

#24 Mar 15, 2011
That's funny shit. Yeah that's gross
girl

Goodlettsville, TN

#25 Mar 16, 2011
Yal leave stormy alone... He has made mistakes... We all have... Get a life!
Just me

Irmo, SC

#26 Mar 16, 2011
I agree...i grew up with him and I care bout him he is like a brother to me everybody makes mistakes in there life so has stormy hell I have to but y judge him ...he who has not sinned throw the first stone....so yea....everybody is throwin them....but how bout we put u and urmistakes up on this post and see how u like being drug thru the mud for ur mistakes....i mean damn ok big deal who he slepted with wow ...most ppl on this forum has done jus as bad or worse so shut the hell up already !!!!!!!!
lol me

Irmo, SC

#27 Mar 16, 2011
I agree I love stormy to death ...what he does with his life is hhis busness idc but I dont lile how stupid ass ppl inthis town run there mouth what is ur life so boring that u have to but in other ppls life now that is pathetic...trashin stormy for what he has done aint rite leave him alone!!
special someone

Norcross, GA

#30 Sep 22, 2012
im not even from hartsville an i know how sorry the place is, an most the people in it. this stuff is amazing, i cant believe you people im so glad i dont live there an ill be glad when stormy leaves you people drain the life out of him ive known him for 2 years an i feel ive known him all my life he is an amazing guy i love him to death and he would do anything for anybody no matter what. he told me about the mistakes and the regrets he was completly honest about everything and it was a shock im not gonna lie. he's a totatly different person now doesnt do any of the stuff he used to.. everybody has to learn somehow.. he doesnt care about what you people say about him in front of this computer screen.. he has a job and he has his family that he loves very much including his son who means more to him then anything and he would tell you the same thing.. you people get a life and stay out of his.
Knows Him

Carthage, TN

#31 Sep 29, 2012
People make mistakes and I know him as well and truth be known we hung out a few times, he is not what all of yall make him seem. Tell me you have not made some mistakes in your life. Are people on here downing you???
funny

Goodlettsville, TN

#33 Nov 16, 2012
lol really yall are still talking about stormy this is too funny. if any of you knew him would also know this is a joke as well of a waste of time on your part lol also the people on here want to talk about him like they dont know him lol even funnier you know why you all have been rite there with him doing all that bad stuff yall just anit men enuff to admit it like he is and he has i know it so do others you want hide and play o im so good and hes such a bad person it is such a joke i just wish one time he would get on here and put all your shit on blast like all you so called friends of his has and he still loves you even though he knows who you are and what your saying and that makes him the better man better than yall could ever be he is who he is with no excuses yall should be so lucky but you wont never! stormy you do you and keep being the person you always have been to sweet to honest to good loving kind hearted for this world and the people you half to put up with, outside of your fam no body eles matters and you no that your sister{sissy} taught you well and you know all that plus your a good boy just never forget that along with who you really are also were all always here and we love you forever and always!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jerry thigpen 5 min Smh 14
what if, the County of Trousdale has no legal s... 29 min rule 51 AAA 17
Jeff Stanley Kristi Reece 8 hr Batman 3
Thoman Dewayne Byrd, yet again has no lawul Equ... 15 hr grand jury 12
Drug dealer robbing her customers !!! Britt Sta... Thu Truth 12
John Eatherly (Jan '13) Tue wrong 7
Red gmc Tue 1986abc 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hartsville Mortgages