Authorities: Man Backs Over Mother Wh...

Authorities: Man Backs Over Mother While Stealing Her Car

There are 42 comments on the CBS Local story from Jul 6, 2018, titled Authorities: Man Backs Over Mother While Stealing Her Car. In it, CBS Local reports that:

New Jersey Shore Town Banning Weddings From Its Beach The Spring Lake Borough Council recently enacted the ban, citing issues with congestion. Police Identify Man Killed After SEPTA Bus Crashes Into Home In Northeast Philadelphia The accident happened around 6:15 p.m. on Frankford and Morrell Avenues.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
schiz

Greensburg, PA

#1 Jul 10, 2018
John Spencer is 23 years old and backs over his mother and injures a neighbor, while stealing mom's car. Then he crashes the car. I hope mom recovers. She and WNC's mom can start a support group for moms with loser kids. This may even grow to a nationwide movement. Maybe we'll call it WaNCker, after the nimrod who inspired it.
weapon X

United States

#2 Jul 10, 2018
schiz wrote:
John Spencer is 23 years old and backs over his mother and injures a neighbor, while stealing mom's car. Then he crashes the car. I hope mom recovers. She and WNC's mom can start a support group for moms with loser kids. This may even grow to a nationwide movement. Maybe we'll call it WaNCker, after the nimrod who inspired it.
That could be ganker the WaNCer and itZ followers of itZ¿¡)$
Pollking

Girard, GA

#3 Jul 10, 2018
weapon X wrote:
<quoted text>

That could be ganker the WaNCer and itZ followers of itZ¿¡)$
Once again nobody knows or cares what you are talking about.
schitz

Greensburg, PA

#5 Jul 11, 2018
Nice try wnc.
Richard Kranium

Fogelsville, PA

#6 Jul 13, 2018
schiz wrote:
I was wondering about John Spencer's father, is he in the picture? Is he still with John Spencer's mom?
weapon X

United States

#7 Jul 13, 2018
schitz wrote:
Nice try wnc.
WanKerZ Nue GankerZ yankerZ?!)$
schiz

Greensburg, PA

#8 Jul 13, 2018
Richard Kranium wrote:
<quoted text>

I was wondering about John Spencer's father, is he in the picture? Is he still with John Spencer's mom?

My assumption is that there's no father around, or a least not one to teach critical thinking. This kid just goes where his impulses take him, which will be prison for a long time. Probably couldn't hold a job or get a car at 23 years old, and obviously no cut out for academic pursuits.
weapon X

United States

#9 Jul 14, 2018
schiz wrote:
<quoted text>

My assumption is that there's no father around, or a least not one to teach critical thinking. This kid just goes where his impulses take him, which will be prison for a long time. Probably couldn't hold a job or get a car at 23 years old, and obviously no cut out for academic pursuits.
ItZ the democratical designZ to keep itZ HUD corporate LLC welfare paymentZ rolling?!)$
schiz

Greensburg, PA

#10 Jul 14, 2018
weapon X wrote:
<quoted text>
ItZ the democratical designZ to keep itZ HUD corporate LLC welfare paymentZ rolling?!)$

Yup, can't get that free housing, food, and money if there's a man around. That's how we end up supporting so many of these idiot children of single mothers.

Disclaimer: Not all single mothers produce idiot children, and some mothers are single through no fault of their own. I'm talking about women who produce multiple kids without ever being married, except to the government...the lazy parasites whose only talent is getting knocked up.
WNC

Dollard-des-ormeaux, Canada

#11 Jul 15, 2018
Richard Kranium wrote:
<quoted text>

Why? Do you want to smell his bum?
Richard Kranium

Fogelsville, PA

#12 Jul 16, 2018
WNC wrote:
<quoted text>

Why? Do you want to smell his bum?
If he's available, drinks and conversation
Lucas Ronster

Temple Hills, MD

#13 Jul 16, 2018
Richard Kranium wrote:
<quoted text>

If he's available, drinks and conversation
richard is fake - melinda is right
Richard Kranium

Fogelsville, PA

#14 Jul 16, 2018
Lucas Ronster wrote:
<quoted text>

richard is fake - melinda is right
that's not what my new boo said, he said I'm all man
Randy Teckneyks

Accokeek, MD

#15 Jul 16, 2018
Richard Kranium wrote:
<quoted text>

that's not what my new boo said, he said I'm all man
you are fake - a nobody - a never was - so pathetic "richard"
Richard Kranium

Fogelsville, PA

#16 Jul 17, 2018
Randy Teckneyks wrote:
<quoted text>

you are fake - a nobody - a never was - so pathetic "richard"
How am I fake? Why should I post my personal information and put myself at risk?

I'm a very out going man whom loves a good party, but I also have to be careful on whom I'd associate with, there are a lot of undesirable people in this world.
Mickey OToole

Temple Hills, MD

#19 Jul 17, 2018
No I think you are scared Richard. you talk alot but cant back up anything you say
Richard Kranium

Hockessin, DE

#20 Jul 17, 2018
Mickey OToole wrote:
No I think you are scared Richard. you talk alot but cant back up anything you say
I admit I'm. Gay male. I admit I dress in fine fashions. I admit I have and had no I friends and hang at the nude beach.

Exactly how is that being scared? Where is ypur personal information mr. Wanna b tough guy?
Albert Fu

Accokeek, MD

#21 Jul 17, 2018
Richard Kranium wrote:
<quoted text>

I admit I'm. Gay male. I admit I dress in fine fashions. I admit I have and had no I friends and hang at the nude beach.

Exactly how is that being scared? Where is ypur personal information mr. Wanna b tough guy?
what happened to Melinda Richard? Why are they constantly mentioning you and Drinkys? And 40 Below? And Starters? And Banana Joes?? it goes on and on and on
Richard Kranium

Fogelsville, PA

#22 Jul 18, 2018
Albert Fu wrote:
<quoted text>

what happened to Melinda Richard? Why are they constantly mentioning you and Drinkys? And 40 Below? And Starters? And Banana Joes?? it goes on and on and on
It's stupidity that was.never true
Reno Riggins

Temple Hills, MD

#23 Jul 18, 2018
Richard Kranium wrote:
<quoted text>

It's stupidity that was.never true
hmmm interesting considering you were posting months ago when 40 made a comeback saying it was trash.. well how would you know boi??? me thinks you are lying.... as usual

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nerd nites (Dec '17) Dec '17 Mimi 1
News Suspected Carfentanil seized in Mahoning, 2 chi... (May '17) Oct '17 kids now days 2
Lisa & Paul Mussi (Dec '15) May '17 Sylvia Davis 8
Spectrum (Mar '17) Mar '17 Taryn Harris 1
News It's a circus out there (Oct '16) Oct '16 Carbon 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Dec '10 mrwhipple51 189
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Pennsylv... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Nita 3

Hartstown Jobs

Personal Finance

Hartstown Mortgages