What's new and exciting in Hartsdale,...

What's new and exciting in Hartsdale, Scarsdale and Eastchester

There are 2 comments on the Journal News story from Mar 20, 2011, titled What's new and exciting in Hartsdale, Scarsdale and Eastchester. In it, Journal News reports that:

Change your look with 'recessionista' prices at the recently opened L'Chic Unisex Salon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal News.

mike colola

Fairfield, CT

#1 Apr 13, 2011
i understand that the pioneer supermarket chain is in discussion to take over the old pathmark store on central avenue in hartsdale. pioneer usually operates smaller stores in inner city communities.
Zach_T

Riverhead, NY

#2 May 31, 2011
Anyone hear something about an Asian supermarket? I hope not. That will not fill the void left by Pathmark on Central Ave in Hartsdale. I don't see how an Asian market would do even 1/10th of the business a "regular" name supermarket does, even in this area. Please say it isn't so!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who is Vincent "Vinny" Mirabile? -- Part I Sat 333stenbrian 1
News Train Station Ads Claim Israel Does 'Apartheid' (Mar '13) Jun 23 indict dick cheney 9
Anyone know Daniela Vasco from ossining high? Jun 21 xestarr 1
News Two Found Dead In Yonkers Convenience Store Tie... Jun 20 Laira6311 1
News 3 Charged With Raping 13-Year-Old-Girl At School (Mar '07) Jun 19 dark voice alley cat 137
News Police Raid Nyack Spa, 3 Woman Accused Of Prost... (Jun '11) Jun 15 Chris Christmas R... 14
Angie jupin in jail for drugs. Jun 12 Ratting trolls al... 4

Hartsdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hartsdale Mortgages