Greg Hensley of Hamlin (I)

Lee Preece of Hamlin (I)

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
God have mercy on us

West Hamlin, WV

#1 Nov 1, 2012
I wouldnt vote fer Lisa Ramey. If she was running for dog catcher!
Scared

Hamlin, WV

#2 Nov 2, 2012
Sounds like you're afraid Lisa might crack down on all of these crackheads and thieves in this county if she wins -- which is EXACTLY WHY people who are good and decent should vote for her because she will do just that. Well, I wouldn't vote for a man who don't even know who his own daddy is!
God have mercy on us wrote:
I wouldnt vote fer Lisa Ramey. If she was running for dog catcher!
Knows his father

West Hamlin, WV

#3 Nov 2, 2012
Why would we be afraid? and thats why I want a great man who I know will take care of these drug dealers/ dopehead thieves. Lisa is nothing but a trouble maker herself. we surely don't need her in as sheriff! and yes, he knows his Dad, and has a great relationship with his family. why don't you go speak with some of his Dads family ( The Martins), and lets just see what they'll tell you! they love him dearly. he looks just like his Dad.
Knows his father

West Hamlin, WV

#4 Nov 2, 2012
Why would we be afraid? beacause thats why we want a great man in as sheriff. who we know will do this. and that is bust these drug dealers/ dope head thieves! and yes, for your info he knows his Dad, and has a great relationship with his family. they love him dearly.why don't you go around Guyan Valley and ask his Aunt about her Nephew. she will let you know how much she loves him, and btw he looks just like his Dad and his side of the family! The MARTINS!
GREATONE

Ardsley, NY

#5 Nov 2, 2012
LC does not a woman as sheriff that is a joke. LC does not need a preach turning the other cheek. LC needs a sheriff who will turn the criminals cheeks for them.
What

West Hamlin, WV

#6 Nov 2, 2012
That preach will not not turn the other cheek. for he knows he would be going against God to do so. and I agree LC dooesn't need a woman either! I could just see that woman going out to check a family dispute, and by the time she got done with her mouth they would be killing each other.LOL
Defending the Doc

Hamlin, WV

#7 Nov 2, 2012
Does anyone else remember that really fun Democrat gathering at Harts High School a few years ago where that big strong MAN sheriff couldn' break up a fight between Big Judy Johnson and that Alford man from Duval????? LOL. SOME BIG MAN WE HAD. Maybe we should elect Judy Johnson for sheriff. What a joke. You guys are all a bunch of macho pigs.
Defending the Doc

Hamlin, WV

#8 Nov 2, 2012
Look, if you really want a man for sheriff I would suggest that you try the Hensley man. He's a current deputy and he's not over the hill. Poor old Ken Martin/Farley couldn't shake down a day old weiner.
Hey If you wanna know

West Hamlin, WV

#9 Nov 2, 2012
I can honestly say I have never heard Ken Farley say a bad word about any of his opponents,nor have I heard him say anything bad about any Republican or Democrat who is running in this election. I personally made a remark about one of his opponents, and he changed the subject. I have been watching and listening to him for other reasons I might add. he said I just want to be honest and fair and be the best Sheriff ever, and serve this entire county.
Honestly

Hamlin, WV

#10 Nov 4, 2012
I predict Lisa Ramey will win this election. The Democrats will split their vote three ways and she will squeak in. She has run a very good campaign. I know a lot of Democrats and Republicans who are voting for her. A lot of them are doing in quietly -- no signs in their yards.
Wow

West Hamlin, WV

#11 Nov 4, 2012
Honestly wrote:
I predict Lisa Ramey will win this election. The Democrats will split their vote three ways and she will squeak in. She has run a very good campaign. I know a lot of Democrats and Republicans who are voting for her. A lot of them are doing in quietly -- no signs in their yards.
Apparently they don't know her very well Is all I can say. If she was my only choice I WOULD NOT EVEN VOTE!
go vote

Chapmanville, WV

#12 Nov 4, 2012
Lisa Ramey 100%
Wow

West Hamlin, WV

#13 Nov 4, 2012
go vote wrote:
Lisa Ramey 100%
Stay home people If this is what your voting for as Sheriff. she's the biggest trouble maker in LC. that Rocky guy would be a better choice.LOL
1 post removed
Wow

West Hamlin, WV

#15 Nov 5, 2012
Wow wrote:
Because of DEMOCRATS, Lisa Ramey will be the next sheriff. Look out druggies and thieves!

I sure hope not she is a nut case!
Dems for Ramey

Ardsley, NY

#16 Nov 6, 2012
I can't wait until we elect our first woman sheriff today!
Republican for Dems

West Hamlin, WV

#17 Nov 6, 2012
Dems for Ramey wrote:
I can't wait until we elect our first woman sheriff today!
No way I am that dumb!
Yay

United States

#18 Nov 6, 2012
I just sent nine friends to the polls to vote right!
Funny

Chapmanville, WV

#19 Nov 6, 2012
I just hope we get a better what then that dumbass Bowman...Damn I am not very smart but I knew he was as Dirty as they can get..Always wanting people to let things Disappear..Damn it..We dont need one if we do that...We can make people disappear...THATS THE WHOLE POINT IN SHERIFF!!!! Shhhh.....
Republican for Dems

West Hamlin, WV

#20 Nov 6, 2012
Funny wrote:
I just hope we get a better what then that dumbass Bowman...Damn I am not very smart but I knew he was as Dirty as they can get..Always wanting people to let things Disappear..Damn it..We dont need one if we do that...We can make people disappear...THATS THE WHOLE POINT IN SHERIFF!!!! Shhhh.....
I agree!
question

Hamlin, WV

#21 Nov 20, 2012
I don't know if we we elected the right person for this job. Can someone tell me why this man won?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who got dat big deek (Aug '12) 1 hr Like to know 90
Preggo girl at mudhole 3 hr Big daddy 1
Ross pharmacy (Jun '15) 3 hr Big daddy 4
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 15 hr Princess Hey 14,601
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 15 hr Princess Hey 13,223
Donnie & randy Kirk & Tarzan (Mar '12) 15 hr tbaby6984 2
What do you all think of Beth (Wiley) Vance? 16 hr Curious 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harts Mortgages