White Girl Bath Salts Synthetic Cocai...

White Girl Bath Salts Synthetic Cocaine- safe or illegal?

Created by white girl on Jan 29, 2011

536 votes

Click on an option to vote

safe

illegal

have tried it

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Child of God

Salt Rock, WV

#1 Jan 29, 2011
this is very dangerous no one should ever do this is is FATAL i know of at least 10 people who have died from it causing Heart Attacks.
i know how it is

United States

#2 Jan 30, 2011
It is horrible stuff. I know of 2 ppl who have wrecked and ended up in the hospital, and it causes hallucinations, and paranoia....to the point where these people are chasing people with guns that are not even there. If you haven't taken it, don't start, and if you are on it, for God's sake, get off it now....before someone gets hurt bad.
Coke

West Hamlin, WV

#3 Feb 1, 2011
no it doesn't if you like cocaine,and have to take a drug test, this is what you need.... then have sex,its unreal
cviller

Salt Rock, WV

#4 Feb 6, 2011
I heard there are people in bad shape over this stuff. It is killing people and these store owners know this but they are so greedy that they still sell it without regard for their young people of our community. It is obviously people who do not have children of their own! So they have no conscience to our childrens blood is on their hands!
The Girl Who Knows

Huntington, WV

#5 Feb 7, 2011
My husband is in the intensive care unit at St. Marys hospital, over this stupid stuff. Th ambulance drivers said it was the worst case that he has ever seen in the 16 years that he has worked. The doctor told him that if he would have done one more dose of it, he would have died.
I'm so happy that he is still here with me. So you all need to watch yourself & loved ones and never ever touch the stuff, trust me stay away.
Mee

United States

#6 Feb 8, 2011
I think the tobacco shop that Bub owns sells it.
curious

Nettie, WV

#7 Feb 8, 2011
The Girl Who Knows wrote:
My husband is in the intensive care unit at St. Marys hospital, over this stupid stuff. Th ambulance drivers said it was the worst case that he has ever seen in the 16 years that he has worked. The doctor told him that if he would have done one more dose of it, he would have died.
I'm so happy that he is still here with me. So you all need to watch yourself & loved ones and never ever touch the stuff, trust me stay away.
What is this stuff? and what did it do to your husband? I mean, what did it do so bad that put him in intensive care? are they sure that it was the bath salts fault and not something else.
I really don't know much about this stuff. but I hope and pray that your husband is OKAY.
For Real

Hamlin, WV

#8 Feb 20, 2011
Who ever voted that this stuff is safe are the stupid asses that are doing this reckless drug and that is exactly what it is "a drug". So anyone with a half a brain should know that this stuff should be outlawed and fast because ppl are going crazy on this shit and it needs to be stopped before it's to late....
ooooooooo

West Hamlin, WV

#9 Feb 25, 2011
i agree my son is on this stuff and it is driving him crazie as weell as the family he sees stuff that is not there please ppl get off if u r on it if u have never tried it then please dont it will kill u my son is on it so bad it is not real i have tried eveything i have pretty much come 2 the conclusion that my son is dead already that is how bad it is and he wont get off it i dont know wat else 2 do the law wont do anything so we ppl just keep praying that it gets outlawed if the ppl who sale it could only realize wat they r doin 2 ppl kids how would they feeel if someone gave it 2 there kids
for real

Nettie, WV

#10 Feb 25, 2011
ooooooooo wrote:
i agree my son is on this stuff and it is driving him crazie as weell as the family he sees stuff that is not there please ppl get off if u r on it if u have never tried it then please dont it will kill u my son is on it so bad it is not real i have tried eveything i have pretty much come 2 the conclusion that my son is dead already that is how bad it is and he wont get off it i dont know wat else 2 do the law wont do anything so we ppl just keep praying that it gets outlawed if the ppl who sale it could only realize wat they r doin 2 ppl kids how would they feeel if someone gave it 2 there kids
Have you thought about a mental hygiene warrant? If he is seeing things, they can't deny it.
who

Butler, PA

#11 Feb 27, 2011
for real wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you thought about a mental hygiene warrant? If he is seeing things, they can't deny it.
the people selling this stuff should be held responsible for what happens to people, just like selling beer to a person already drunk. but these people keep getting richer and richer as the people don't have a chance after they get addicted to this stuff. but these people can still go to church on Sunday with their heads held high. So sad!!!!!!
Whoreallyknows

Greensboro, NC

#12 Feb 28, 2011
look.....I am so sorry to hear about all of these HORRIBLE" eppisodes......and my prayer will be with all of you, but all that I am wanting to know is.....is this stuff "really" legal?? and what in the world is this shit TRULEY made out of????!!!!..does ANYBODY know????
Ive tried it ONCE

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Mar 1, 2011
I tried it once, and it feels like the real thing. But, it makes you feels like absolute crap! And worse the next day! I don't see how people could get hooked on this crap, simply because of how shitty it makes you feel...
2 posts removed
Concerned Citizen

Powellton, WV

#16 Mar 9, 2011
Bath salts are way worse than any illegal drug...it causes hallucinations, paranoia, etc. Many people have a heart attack and die after taking bath salts, or hurt themselves or family members. It contains ingredients that are found in plant food and pesticides, and is not meant for human consumption. Any store owner selling this crap should have a hard time sleeping at night. It is illegal in Huntington and should be here also. Anyone who uses this drug even one time will crave to use again...similar to a crack addict. So if you haven't tried it....don't, and if you have, pray to God that you realize what a stupid mistake it was before its too late.
bad stuff

Logan, WV

#17 Mar 9, 2011
i pray that they get it off the shelf. its so dangerous and drug users find it cheaper then the real stuff. theres enough stuff on the streets we dont need to add to it. we need to pray for the people who are addicted to drugs it destorys not only them but family and friend also.
miners wife

United States

#18 Mar 9, 2011
The PETITION HAS STARTED!!!! Go sign the petition @ Fas Check, Skeeters, Roger Evan's Feed store, Hot Spot up c-ville and Total Woman Beauty Salon in c-ville. Let's stop this crap before it hurts more people
realistic

United States

#19 Mar 9, 2011
The only people that are harmed by this are lost losers looking for a way out....it comes in a powder form for nasal or oral consumption......the people dying are heroin junkies trying to cook it in a spoon and inject it into their vains ...you can't blame. Idiots for this
please

United States

#20 Mar 9, 2011
Yes that is right people who just read stuff on the internet and all of the sudden have an opinion.....even though you have no clue what it is.....a few retards try to inject it and die.......news flash if they are at the point where they try to shoot stuff in their vains....its already a lost cause..regardless of what it is
9 posts removed
more info

Ogden, AR

#30 Mar 10, 2011
I will tell you exactly what kind of people are on this shit. Those that get food stamps (and sale them for cash), SSI (see it everyday) people getting this stuff and buying it, but yet they are too stupid, hurt, retarded to work but they can sure make the time in their day to go and by themselves some bath salts. How Funny!!! Our system is so warped, maybe if we are lucky , those that are snorting it, eating it whatever they do with it, they do die!!! Most are stupid losers anyway. Always looking for something better and cheaper to get themselves high!!! Makes me sick!!! Hey it will not show up on a drug test dude! Who gives a F&%#, but it DOES show up on a autopsy!! So go ahead, fry yourself and die!! The working man has gave you enough in life, so go now a Overdose on bath salt.
sicko

Cleburne, TX

#31 Mar 10, 2011
FREEDOM wrote:
These STORE OWNERS also sell bleach so is it there problem is someone is so stupid that they go and drink it and die. The stuff PLAINLY says NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION!!!! Come on if it wasnt this it would be something else. YOU CANT STOP A PERSON ON DRUGS THEY WILL ALWAYS FIND SOMETHING TO TAKE!!!
<quoted text>
I agree why dog these stores that sell it NOBODY makes a person go buy it! If they dont buy that they will hunt something eelse to kill thereselves with

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jealous daughter-in-laws (Apr '13) 1 hr nancy ventelli 98
Why do so many parents allow there little girls... (May '12) 2 hr chunkygurl.x 28
Colby H. 6 hr Bonnie 8
Teenagers Parking at Chapmanville Regional 7 hr Dad 22
News Bob Johnson (Jul '13) 22 hr Holly 2
East Chapmanville Grade School 23 hr Redhawk 3
Whose the sexiest MAN n Harts Creek? (Oct '11) Fri Moi 45

Harts Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harts Mortgages