michael browning (rubin)

Posted in the Harts Forum

SWEET PEA

Mount Vernon, OH

#1 Jan 23, 2010
IT'S BEEN ONE YEAR SINCE YOU LEFT US AND A DAY DOESN'T GO BYE THAT WE DON'T THINK OF YOU OFTEN. YOUR LITTLE GIRLS ARE GROWING UP SO FAST AND ASKING ABOUT YOU DAILY.. SKYLER WILL GO BY YOUR PICTURE AN PICK IT UP SAYING DADDY AND WILL START HUGGING AND KISSING YOUR PHOTO.. MORGAN TALKS ABOUT GOING SWIMMING,FOUR WHEELING AND GOING EVERY FRIDAY TO GET GINO'S PIZZA WITH HER DADDY.. THEY WILL HAVE THESE MEMORIES OF YOU FOREVER. YOUR MOM AND DAD HAVE WORKED VERY HARD TO CONTINUE THE RAISING OF YOUR CHILD AND MAKING SURE THAT YOUR MEMORIES ARE KEPTED ALIVE... I'M STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO WALK THROUGH THAT DOOR AND SAY MOM I'M HUNGRY. YOUR MOM, DAD AND STEPHEN MISS YOU SO MUCH. SOMETIMES GOING ON EVERYDAY IS VERY DIFFICULT BUT IT MUST BE DONE. WE HAVE SO MANY GREAT MEMORIES THAT WE WILL HOLD ONTO UNTIL THE DAY WE WILL BE TOGETHER AGAIN... RIP MY SON UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN. LOVE, MOM, DAD, STEPHEN, MORGAN AND SKYLER..
jerry burton

AOL

#2 Jan 23, 2010
seems like yesterday. love and miss you rube. we were raised as brothers, grew apart a little with our own families, but you will always be my brother in my heart. so sorry gimma and elv
sbrowning

United States

#3 Jan 24, 2010
SWEET PEA wrote:
IT'S BEEN ONE YEAR SINCE YOU LEFT US AND A DAY DOESN'T GO BYE THAT WE DON'T THINK OF YOU OFTEN. YOUR LITTLE GIRLS ARE GROWING UP SO FAST AND ASKING ABOUT YOU DAILY.. SKYLER WILL GO BY YOUR PICTURE AN PICK IT UP SAYING DADDY AND WILL START HUGGING AND KISSING YOUR PHOTO.. MORGAN TALKS ABOUT GOING SWIMMING,FOUR WHEELING AND GOING EVERY FRIDAY TO GET GINO'S PIZZA WITH HER DADDY.. THEY WILL HAVE THESE MEMORIES OF YOU FOREVER. YOUR MOM AND DAD HAVE WORKED VERY HARD TO CONTINUE THE RAISING OF YOUR CHILD AND MAKING SURE THAT YOUR MEMORIES ARE KEPTED ALIVE... I'M STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO WALK THROUGH THAT DOOR AND SAY MOM I'M HUNGRY. YOUR MOM, DAD AND STEPHEN MISS YOU SO MUCH. SOMETIMES GOING ON EVERYDAY IS VERY DIFFICULT BUT IT MUST BE DONE. WE HAVE SO MANY GREAT MEMORIES THAT WE WILL HOLD ONTO UNTIL THE DAY WE WILL BE TOGETHER AGAIN... RIP MY SON UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN. LOVE, MOM, DAD, STEPHEN, MORGAN AND SKYLER..
i have no idea who may have wrote this but i appreciate the kind words. whoever wrote it is trying to act like my mother may have wrote it but i do believe she would have spelled our names right. but thanks for the kind words.
SWEET PEA

Mount Vernon, OH

#4 Jan 24, 2010
I DID THIS FOR YOUR MOTHER BUT I SPELLED YOUR NAME WRONG.. SORRY CHARLENE
Darlene from big ugly

Apple Grove, WV

#5 Jan 24, 2010
i remember the day you left us. i think about you all the time.i can still hear your mom begging me to go get you and bring you home. we all miss you. you have 2 beautiful little girls that know who you are and they will always know you are their daddy. we have alot of great memories of you. i can't begin to know what your mom and dad goes through. we love you micheal and you will alway be in our hearts. with love your aunt DARLENE
patty

Mount Vernon, OH

#6 Jan 24, 2010
a year a go today you left us to go and be with your heavenly father.as they say what a day that will be when my jesus i shall see.i always talked to your grandma about the same thing.your,re with your grandparents,aunts,uncles,cous ins,and friends.you will always be in our hearts.so rest in peace and we will always love you.and i will look after your family.

“orange & black all the way ((:”

Since: Jul 09

Harts

#7 Jan 25, 2010
SWEET PEA wrote:
I DID THIS FOR YOUR MOTHER BUT I SPELLED YOUR NAME WRONG.. SORRY CHARLENE
dude i know that now (:
amanda

West Hamlin, WV

#8 Sep 21, 2011
WE FELL IN LOVE AND MARRIED YOUNG RIGHT OUTTA SCHOOL I HAVE SO MANY SPECIAL MEMORIES IN MY HEART OF YOU.SOMETIMES I CAN STILL HEAR YOUR LAUGH AND THROUGH THE TEARS I SMILE.MICHAEL I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART I NEVER STOPPED LOVING YOU AND I NEVER WILL YOU ARE ALWAYS IN MY HEART U ALWAYS HAVE BEEN MORGAN AND SKYLAR ARE BEAUTIFUL JUST LIKE U,I MISS U EVERY DAY AND I THINK ABOUT U I BET HEAVEN IS BEAUTIFUL I KNOW IT IS YOUR THERE I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU..AMANDA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's going on at harts? 4 hr Christmas lights 5
Strippers being your new nurse's 13 hr C Luv 13
Diaper Man 13 hr C Luv 3
I need some love! 18 hr a person 2
buck crum 22 hr disgusted 1
Chelsea mccomas Fri dollbaby 4
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) Fri Analog man 11,204
Harts Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web