who has the smallest boobs wears trip...

who has the smallest boobs wears triple size AAA @@@@@

Created by look they got left out on Aug 11, 2010

140 votes

Click on an option to vote

Marvin

Donna

Regina

Delana

Sandy

Flelicia

Pandra

Brittney

Trish

Stephaine

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
the golden girls

United States

#1 Aug 11, 2010
i thought it was me
thomas

Cedarville, WV

#2 Aug 12, 2010
who cares about a womans boobs we dont F...k with boobs we go for the PU..y what will u sick people come up with on here,u worry to much about other people.instead of worryin about yourself LOOK at youself and just think what u look like omg
u care

United States

#3 Aug 12, 2010
thomas wrote:
who cares about a womans boobs we dont F...k with boobs we go for the PU..y what will u sick people come up with on here,u worry to much about other people.instead of worryin about yourself LOOK at youself and just think what u look like omg
fake thomas doesnt care about boobs. he she cares about the size of a kit cat. lol they come in different sizes 2 .so you dont f with boobs , omg then why fool with the kitty?
size matters hahahahaha

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#4 Aug 16, 2010
angel has little ones. susan has little ones ,grace has little ones, clydes old woman donna has little ones, delores has little ones, amber has little ones, trish has little ones,donna has little ones,paula m has little ones, charity has none, regina is flat chested, ringa h has none,marie has nothing she all wayd did stuff her bra when we went to school, hahahahahahaha
size matters hahahahaha

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#5 Aug 16, 2010
delanna has peanut shells, pick them up and put them in a nut shell, there abgout the size of two little tiny meat balls. hahahahhahahahahahah
shame

Saint Clairsville, OH

#6 Aug 21, 2010
well you all forgot about AMY KINDER ALL SHE HAS IS A NIPPLE SO I HEAR AND DONT HAVE A TITT SO DONT FORGET HER WOMAN ARENT WOMAN UNLESS THEY HAVE AT LEAST A GOOD SIZE AND SHE DONT HAVE THAT TALK TO ALL THAT HAVE BEEN WITH HER ASK TIM HE MAY SAY DIFFERNT BUT I DO KNOW DIFF. SHE IS ALL NIPPLE AND KNOW TIT SO DONT LEAVE HER OUT SHE REALLY NEEDS A TITT JOB ALL THAT MONEY TIM GOT HE CAN AT LEAST GIVE HER A TIT JOB. AT LEAST TO MAKE HER LOOK BETTER
TO MUCH

Saint Clairsville, OH

#7 Aug 21, 2010
well maybe sherry mangus can donate these woman some tit shes got enough hers hang to her knees anyway so sounds like she needs a reduce so maybe a doc can help donate off her. who wants to look at a woman with old saggy boobs that hang to there waste anyway that is disgusting and so unatttractive poor old bobby he is smuthered to death ya woman can have to much and she has way to much I WE WAS HER WE WOULD DONATE IT we are not jealous of her we just think she needs a reduce and she can work out all she wants maybe she needs to work out her boobs and donate them they sag to much
omg

AOL

#8 Aug 25, 2010
i guess never thought who would worry about what size as long as they have them the old sayin is if its more than a mouth full its a waste anyway so who really cares
RANGATANG BOOBS

United States

#9 Aug 25, 2010
TO MUCH wrote:
well maybe sherry mangus can donate these woman some tit shes got enough hers hang to her knees anyway so sounds like she needs a reduce so maybe a doc can help donate off her. who wants to look at a woman with old saggy boobs that hang to there waste anyway that is disgusting and so unatttractive poor old bobby he is smuthered to death ya woman can have to much and she has way to much I WE WAS HER WE WOULD DONATE IT we are not jealous of her we just think she needs a reduce and she can work out all she wants maybe she needs to work out her boobs and donate them they sag to much
oh gosh this is the best one yet. who would want a piecce of those nasty things!! she could work out all she wanted its not going to help her out in anyway. hahahaha!!!!!!not even a makeover could do wonders for her. she has titties that hang down like all shit, she is able to slap them against her abdomen, similer to an orangatang. saggy tits its disturbing. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh run run sherry has orangatang tits.......that resemble rocks in socks, much like the female orangatang, which sag down to the waistline and can be swung around in multiple directions
damn, those things has zits on them. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
RANGATANG BOOBS

United States

#10 Aug 25, 2010
shame wrote:
well you all forgot about AMY KINDER ALL SHE HAS IS A NIPPLE SO I HEAR AND DONT HAVE A TITT SO DONT FORGET HER WOMAN ARENT WOMAN UNLESS THEY HAVE AT LEAST A GOOD SIZE AND SHE DONT HAVE THAT TALK TO ALL THAT HAVE BEEN WITH HER ASK TIM HE MAY SAY DIFFERNT BUT I DO KNOW DIFF. SHE IS ALL NIPPLE AND KNOW TIT SO DONT LEAVE HER OUT SHE REALLY NEEDS A TITT JOB ALL THAT MONEY TIM GOT HE CAN AT LEAST GIVE HER A TIT JOB. AT LEAST TO MAKE HER LOOK BETTER
one thing about it amy needs no bra or a potatoe sack to hang them in.... she doesnt have those ugly orangatang tits
Jami

AOL

#11 Sep 1, 2010
its so funny how you all disguise yourself to talk about other people on here...I would love for whoever said that about Amy to go tell her that instead of putting it on here..Do you have nothing better to do than to sit on your ass all day on a computer and talk about people.Get a freakin life you idiot..quit worrying about other peoples business..by the way i didnt disguise my name..i have enough ass about me to tell you what i think
really

United States

#12 Sep 1, 2010
posting your real name on here sweety is just called "stupid". Really, why go and do that. Keep yourself and your family safe of harms way and a gossip site is not practicing that now is it? Stay safe and be good!
Sherry

Logan, WV

#13 Sep 2, 2010
LOL....OMG, seriously do you people not have anything better to do with your time? Flo, I can't help that you and your daughter are jealous of the fact that you can't call me fat anymore and if memory serves me correctly it was your daughter that was saying she had the saggy boobs, not me...But anytime, anywhere girls...come and get it....this time when you come over, stop...I'll be there all day Friday if you want to come and have a chat, LMFAO...but we all know you won't. And I bet you will have a wonderful excuse about how you have to do something important with the kids, huh? Just like Kina saying that her and Rachel didn't see me and Crystal in WalMart. BULLSHIT, they hid in the pajama section of the clothes and when I turned to walk back they were gone...and you Flo, talking to Liza and MARISSA outside like you were their best friends...what happened to slapping her mouth shut? Guess it wasn't the right time or place huh? Always an excuse....And posting your REAL name on here just shows that you have the ass to back up your mouth and that you are not a scared pussy like some of these bitches who like to get on here and run their mouth. Keep hiding behind your keyboards girls....Eventually I will catch you stopped in public.
1 post removed
Kina

Bluefield, WV

#15 Sep 2, 2010
Sherry,I got your ignorant voice mail the other day,and yes we were at White's addition,but guess what..WE HAVE FAMILY THERE dumbass My mother has two sisters who lives there... You didn't think you actually had a stalker..did you? LOL someone like you...Bitch please..I didn't know you lived there,but Thanks for telling me.I didn't see your ugly ass in Wal_mart believe I walked up,and down every aisle,all I could find was your 5 aisles down chicken bobble head MARISSA.Flo never said a word to Marissa because she is a CHILD..Why are you so fucking stupid? If you seen me like said you did,then why the hell didn't you come and get me?What does that make 3 times I've been to your front door? and yes my kids are more important than you,so if they have something to do,of course i'm busy,but lucky for you I have Friday free..So know what chicken shit?
Kina

Bluefield, WV

#16 Sep 2, 2010
Oh,and another thing..tell your nasty skin tagged fat smelly ex husband to stop trying to add me on Facebook..No one wants to talk to his stinky breath mouth..and he also keeps writing my mom..wanting me to give him copies of Bobby's police papers,so he can call CPS on you..but hell i'm not going to do that..It's not about your children,it's all about mine..if you want to call someone a stalker you,and your EX is one..OMG Sherry really? you just called my cell Private like you have been for a week now..damn chicken shit you could at least say something..don't say it isn't you lol I have no other enemies that would call me with envy..but I love the way I can f*ck up your day and not even say a word:) Go fu*ck yourself with that big long ski slopped nose of yours.
Kina

Bluefield, WV

#17 Sep 2, 2010
Don't forget to bring Bobby Friday..Paul is wanting to beat his head in,while I kick your ass.Lets just kill two birds with one stone..OK
1 post removed
HAHA

Saint Albans, WV

#19 Sep 2, 2010
Everyone knows that your mothers family doesn't fool with her, thats why when she told Delana to go and ask them a question about this guy they didn't even act like they knew her name. And I know that you ran from her that day because I was there at Walmart stupid....and guess what, I seen the video of her following you guys, why didn't you stop if you wanted her so bad??? You didn't because you r a puss
HAHA

Saint Albans, WV

#20 Sep 2, 2010
Kina wrote:
Don't forget to bring Bobby Friday..Paul is wanting to beat his head in,while I kick your ass.Lets just kill two birds with one stone..OK
Directly from Pauls mouth when Bobby called him out..."I'm not a violent person, I don't want any trouble with anyone." Maybe you should bring Fatten...oh yeah that's right, Bobby already knocked him out didn't he, hahahaha
friends who knows

Hillsboro, WV

#21 Sep 2, 2010
Kina wrote:
Oh,and another thing..tell your nasty skin tagged fat smelly ex husband to stop trying to add me on Facebook..No one wants to talk to his stinky breath mouth..and he also keeps writing my mom..wanting me to give him copies of Bobby's police papers,so he can call CPS on you..but hell i'm not going to do that..It's not about your children,it's all about mine..if you want to call someone a stalker you,and your EX is one..OMG Sherry really? you just called my cell Private like you have been for a week now..damn chicken shit you could at least say something..don't say it isn't you lol I have no other enemies that would call me with envy..but I love the way I can f*ck up your day and not even say a word:) Go fu*ck yourself with that big long ski slopped nose of yours.
the stalker part you got is right.. she has drives by Flos house and yells at her and socks the gas to her car when she drives by.. thats so funny. the car just goes a spitting. i think she's buying water instead of gas....she just hopes that car doesnt stop in flos drive away she and bobby would have a berry berry bad hair day. corinna everyone knows what kind of person sherry is.. sherry and bobby has been going around throwing nails in Fatten and Flos drive way and the drive way next door.. pay no mind to them , they snort to much. the brain is eaten up no cells left
1 post removed
HAHA

Saint Albans, WV

#23 Sep 2, 2010
Kina wrote:
OMG f-up her day? While she is in school, getting a REAL education, not a certificate that allows her to drive a ambulance, you are on the computer and driving past her house. Hey, your mom has a camera in her yard, why don't she take the videos to the police of sherry doing all this...oh yeah thats because IT DIDN"T HAPPEN DUMBA$$. And believe me if Sherry was calling your phone she would speak, she did the other day and the time she called you and told you to meet her in Harts. Maybe you have more enemies than you know...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lesbians fro Harts Creek Thu Jane 3
News Man charged with meth lab, moonshining - Thu Think 3
Nathaniel Estep (Aug '15) Thu Lmao 4
What do you think of Stephanie Fugate Justice? (Jul '13) Jun 29 True that 15
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jun 29 Bad ass visitor 1,342
Anyone know how long cody hatfields in jail for Jun 28 bodean 2
Rodger Lemaster Jun 28 bodean 1

Harts Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance