Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

i have noticed that theres alot more of these girls are dating men who have been convicted of sex crimes. personally i think it is aweful for a mom to bring these men around their kids knowing they have these kinds of sickness in their minds. Moms need to start protecting their kids and be a little more choosie with who you date. what do you all think about this? i didn't think that they were even allowed to be around children under 18 but they take vacations and everything with the mom and kids.
just me

West Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

I think any woman who would lay down and have sex with a man who she knows for a fact that has raped a woman or a little girl deserves anything that comes to her. She would be a even bigger low life to let him around her kids. They need taken from her. That really makes me mad.
truth

West Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

I hate child molesters and the retards who defend them!
Child Molesters should be killed. FLAT OUT KILLED. They don't deserve to have their sick eyes in their head. CUT THEM OUT if they must live, and force them to walk around with MOLESTER tattooed across their damn heads. I swear to god if I find out I have something terminal, I'm gonna load up about 100 syringes with insulin and take as many of them out as I possibly can. If I don't do that, I'm dumping ajax down them bitches throats. Sick demons, I'm telling you I swear they all need to be tied up and burned. If at all possible, I think the victim and their family should be allowed to kill them first before any of us do.
My daughter was molested at 4 months old now what kind of sick pervert would look at a baby sexually? then moms who bring them around their children need their throats cut too
its a sick world

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

yes i agree what about mothers that knew that the man they are having sex with and knows for a fact that his own child was raped over and over by him and the whOre had sex with his brothers and will do anything for a pill what kinda of mother is this ? a sick bitch ....then her daughter turns out pretty much like the mother ...she stayed in Holden a lot and found her a male that would have her ....
what if

East Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

The bad thing about it is the court system lets them go and they can continue to do it over and over. Even when they are up in age still try to molest women and girls.
surprised

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

I know some sex offenders that has pulled time in prison and NOT on the sex offenders list. Then we have the women who date men knowing what they have done in the past. Saying, oh they have changed. Sick minds don't change. Look at the list and how many women are allowing these men around their children. The offender is not allowed around them.So I think the women should get in as much trouble as the offender.
country boy

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

this is to the women who date these men. WTF are you thinking?
Very curious

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Sex offenders ..when they get out are not allowed around children under the age of 18...Well they are not pressing the law here in harts creek..because I see it all the time...sex offenders have more rights than we do..You can't talk about them..You can't harass them or you will go to jail..Because the system believes they have served their time...any child molester touches my children they certainly will serve their time...right down in the pits of hell.......
Very curious

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

There are many men in harts creek that have went to prison for molesting children and raping children...when they get out they are right back around children....I thought the law was they are not allowed around children under the age of 18.....child molesters have more rights than we do....You can't talk about them....You can't harass them or you will go to jail...The system believes they have already served their time...and that is suppost to protect them from the public...protect your children ladies don't ever let these demons around them....
sour patch kid

West Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Very curious wrote:
There are many men in harts creek that have went to prison for molesting children and raping children...when they get out they are right back around children....I thought the law was they are not allowed around children under the age of 18.....child molesters have more rights than we do....You can't talk about them....You can't harass them or you will go to jail...The system believes they have already served their time...and that is suppost to protect them from the public...protect your children ladies don't ever let these demons around them....
Amen! I think there are too many men here in Harts creek that are not standing up to these child molesters and let them know that we know they are around and what would happen to them if they touched our children. The problem I have seen is that there is alot of people who have plea bargained to get out of a sex crime and then you're not even on the sex offenders list! So there's twice as many out there than is accounted for and the ones that hasn't been caught yet. I agree with the title. Mommy check out your boyfriends.
tie them up

Yawkey, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

They are a few i see myself .I have a wife and two little girls ...I have to watch them like crazy because this child molester who got home confinement and only weekends in jail..I think his weekends in jail has ended ..Who raped his daughter over and over and that's what they got for there crime was the use of feeding that bastard on tax payer's money a few weekends in jail..free to do whatever they want to ....sick bastard ..
mommy

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

It's how their brain is wired......their wires got hot!!!!!.....someone needs to cool them down.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Harts Forum right now

Search the Harts Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Carl Tomblin for mayor of C-ville (Aug '12) 4 min Resident 16
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 min West Virginia Landowner 51,716
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 28 min Doug77 12,278
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 51 min honeymylove 11,044
Phillip Toppings 6 hr Lady Smile 3
Trailer Park 11 hr Yes 6
Harts man charged with murder (Aug '09) 23 hr Kayla Adkins 43
•••
•••
•••
•••

Harts Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000