Created by taxpayer on Aug 17, 2012

20 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

taxpayer

Hamlin, WV

#1 Aug 17, 2012
I do not think the kids should have to pay to rent lockers especially as much as they are charging them. I think it goes against the No Child Left Behind Act. The taxpayer pays for school supplies and such. It's already started, a dollar here, a dollar there!
Beauty Qween

Milton, WV

#2 Aug 17, 2012
I think it's wrong but there are those kids
that destroy them so we all have to pay for
a few peoples wrong doing,i think a deposit is
fine and then at the end of the year if the
locker is in good shape then they get it back
if not then the deposit is kept.
parent

Hamlin, WV

#3 Aug 17, 2012
I never really thought about it. Really why should they have to pay for a locker when they get free books and lunches? to beauty qween, i agree but you can't really destroy a locker. If it is destroyed or tore up, then you could charge the parents.
From what i heard they are charging $15 per kid. if that is right, that is wayyy too much anyways
lolhaha

Dunbar, WV

#4 Aug 17, 2012
parent wrote:
I never really thought about it. Really why should they have to pay for a locker when they get free books and lunches? to beauty qween, i agree but you can't really destroy a locker. If it is destroyed or tore up, then you could charge the parents.
From what i heard they are charging $15 per kid. if that is right, that is wayyy too much anyways
I don't know about other schools,but chapmamville is charging $2 for locker rent.but really,it should be free
codger

Charleston, WV

#5 Aug 18, 2012
I had to pay for my locker when I was in school. So these ungrateful brats should have to pay too.
Everybody wants handout freebies these days!
mom

Hamlin, WV

#6 Aug 18, 2012
it is really hard when you have 3 kids in school! That is 3 times as hard to come up with money for each little thing. Is this how we are going to pay for the new school? School has just started and they are already sticking their hands out for money. My husband is out of work. I am the only one working now and I know there alot of people in the same boat. Give it a break.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One Word Game (Feb '10) 49 min I KNOW 12,156
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 55 min I KNOW 13,504
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 57 min I KNOW 11,876
single females and couples read me 1 hr couple 1
Song Title Game! (Jan '10) 3 hr Honest Babe 10,195
Israel Conley (Jan '14) 4 hr Heck 15
miley cyrus look alike!! 12 hr ramrod 1
More from around the web

Harts People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE