Perverts in harts creek

Posted in the Harts Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1 May 31, 2010
I want everyone to know bout lee & randy Vance. Pedophiles. Watch your children roun those two. Randy rapes lil kids prefers boys and lee has been covering up the abuse for 30 years. Lee does everthing he can to protect his poor crazy bro to bad he doesn't protect lil kids. The justice system failed his last victim, a lil boy that was 6 years old, the child suffers from PTSD and nightmares from the sodomy, dear ol papaw lee called his own lil grandbaby a liar known what Randy was and called his own daughters liars many years ago. Randy never had to register as a sex offender because he was proven mentally incompetent an only spent a short time n a psych ward. I hear the momma of the lol boy has no means of sanity left think she'll be as lucky as Randy was when she takes justice in her own hands. Good news is prosecutor of Lincoln county is gonna prosecute lee if it ever happens to another kid. Don't let it be someone you know
So Sad

Broken Arrow, OK

#2 Jun 2, 2010
I hate when these people get away with these crimes....poor children, they are the ones that have to deal with it for the rest of their lives...I am a true believer in bringing back capital punishment and I think that they both need to be hung on the courthouse steps and left there to rot....
NEWS IN THOMPSON BR

Morgantown, WV

#3 Jun 3, 2010
how about that eddie mullins? is it true hes seeing an underage girl in thompson br.??and noone seems to care. eddie from my opinion he's already in trouble. didn't eddie and his daddy just had a fight and he went to jail over that to???
NEWS IN THOMPSON BR

United States

#4 Jun 3, 2010
how about old woody he's another one thats dirty as hell and how about wayne.! do you think hes still going to keep the rent up for those hoes, if i were grace i have done kicked his ass to the curb a long long time agao... the way the world is to day . look at all the sexual dieases you can catch or not even know you have caught something just because all the sex partners you may have..Dam wake up people
Slim

United States

#5 Jun 4, 2010
How about Michael Jackson, I heard there was a sighting up around Big Ugly the other day. If it wasn't him, then it was probably just another zombie.
Sola

Gilbert, WV

#6 Jul 16, 2010
All the pedophiles needs hung from the highest tree. When someone feels they have to have sex with a child there's something wrong. Once the damage is done that kids life will never be the same. Who can blame someone when there kids been molested to commit vigilante justice. At least they would feel at peace while spending their life in prison.
so true

Wayside, WV

#7 Jul 16, 2010
Sola wrote:
All the pedophiles needs hung from the highest tree. When someone feels they have to have sex with a child there's something wrong. Once the damage is done that kids life will never be the same. Who can blame someone when there kids been molested to commit vigilante justice. At least they would feel at peace while spending their life in prison.
Too many families around here keep the perverts in their family a "dirty secret" and protect it with their lives because they don't want their family name disgraced. These poor little kids have to go through life, keeping this secret themselves because they are embarassed too. Turns us into a society of troubled teens that usually end up in trouble because they have been secretly traumatized and don't know what to do with their pain. It is so sad. So, when you look at these people on drugs and in jail, don't judge them because you have not walked in their shoes!
Sola

Gilbert, WV

#8 Jul 16, 2010
so true wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many families around here keep the perverts in their family a "dirty secret" and protect it with their lives because they don't want their family name disgraced. These poor little kids have to go through life, keeping this secret themselves because they are embarassed too. Turns us into a society of troubled teens that usually end up in trouble because they have been secretly traumatized and don't know what to do with their pain. It is so sad. So, when you look at these people on drugs and in jail, don't judge them because you have not walked in their shoes!
Thank you for that it was something I needed to hear. It happened to my son and I have hard time dealing with it and it's three years later. I'll never get over it. I'm scared and heartbroke for my son. The pain is more than I can desribe. I've made mistakes and learned the hard way. I've been to prison due to those mistakes but while I was there my dad had my son. My uncle raped and sodomized my baby for 3 years. It devastated me to find out. My dad knew he had molested other kids. I didn't. I blame my dad as much as my uncle. I want them dead and worse. The things I think about when my PTSD kicks it. The crazy thing is I'm not scared to go back to prison. I also know I wanna be with my 6 kids. So I struggle with it. I didn't care to tell my dads dirty little secret. It didn't do much good. My uncle only did 6 months in a psych ward. I'll go to prison for life if and when I have my own vigilante justice.
Common Sense

Broken Arrow, OK

#9 Jul 16, 2010
Sola wrote:
<quoted text> My uncle raped and sodomized my baby for 3 years.

No man can rape a baby for three years. Even once would kill it.
You must be some kind of a hysterical sexphobic nut.
1 post removed
Chellespeach

Gilbert, WV

#11 Jul 16, 2010
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
No man can rape a baby for three years. Even once would kill it.
You must be some kind of a hysterical sexphobic nut.
Check state police records in hamlin. Its sad but true. I wish i was just hysterical. Then my son wouldnt suffer from ptsd. True it would kill a baby as in a infant. When i say baby. I call all my kids baby. He was six years old. That wont kill a six year old. Do your research. Just tear them. Common sense. Know what your talking bout.
i know

Wayside, WV

#12 Jul 16, 2010
i know this girl and she is telling the truth. it has happened to the children in that family as long as i can remember and that is coming from the children themselves. Her dad is a very mean man and his brother is legally retarded. sometimes people tend to look over people who are really retarded, but they should be put away from society. And yes, i call all my kids my babies and one of them has a baby. but he is still my baby! that is a term of endearment from a mother. so it goes to show that she really loves her "baby". i would want them dead too.
Unimaginable

Broken Arrow, OK

#13 Jul 17, 2010
Chellespeach wrote:
<quoted text>Check state police records in hamlin. Its sad but true. I wish i was just hysterical. Then my son wouldnt suffer from ptsd. True it would kill a baby as in a infant. When i say baby. I call all my kids baby. He was six years old. That wont kill a six year old. Do your research. Just tear them. Common sense. Know what your talking bout.

So you are actually posting about a man having anal sexual intercourse with a six year old boy. The man must be retarded to do that. What would a six year old be, three feet tall? Certainly not a good idea. Could lead to medical complications including diverticulitis. Seems like a very rude and selfish act to me.
Honestly, some people fail to exercise any self control at all.
Chellespeach

Gilbert, WV

#14 Jul 17, 2010
So Sad wrote:
I hate when these people get away with these crimes....poor children, they are the ones that have to deal with it for the rest of their lives...I am a true believer in bringing back capital punishment and I think that they both need to be hung on the courthouse steps and left there to rot....
Nobody should get away with any sex acts with a child. My son has recovered somewhat with extensive therapy but his childhood is gone. I'll never get over it. I agree capital punishment should be brought back. 2008 Michigan was trying to pass a bill for capital punishment for anyone who sodomized a child 13 an under. I wanted to see that so bad. I was hoping it would pass and the rest of the states start picking it up unfortunately it didn't go that way.
God Knows

Watseka, IL

#15 Jul 17, 2010
Chellespeach wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody should get away with any sex acts with a child. My son has recovered somewhat with extensive therapy but his childhood is gone. I'll never get over it. I agree capital punishment should be brought back. 2008 Michigan was trying to pass a bill for capital punishment for anyone who sodomized a child 13 an under. I wanted to see that so bad. I was hoping it would pass and the rest of the states start picking it up unfortunately it didn't go that way.
i agree with you and my heart goes out to your child. God will get them for rthat they will have to stand in front of him one day to come...
Chellespeach

Gilbert, WV

#16 Jul 17, 2010
God Knows wrote:
<quoted text>i agree with you and my heart goes out to your child. God will get them for rthat they will have to stand in front of him one day to come...
Thank you. My mom keeps telln me god will deal with it. It doesn't make it easier for me I know what I wanna do before god deals with them my ONLY restraint is I wanna be with my 5 boys and I have a two month old precious baby girl I wanna raise. They don't know how lucky they are how I slowly wanna castrate Randy for what he did and lee for lettn it go on for so long.
Chellespeach

Gilbert, WV

#17 Jul 17, 2010
i know wrote:
i know this girl and she is telling the truth. it has happened to the children in that family as long as i can remember and that is coming from the children themselves. Her dad is a very mean man and his brother is legally retarded. sometimes people tend to look over people who are really retarded, but they should be put away from society. And yes, i call all my kids my babies and one of them has a baby.
but he is still my baby! that is a term of
endearment from a mother. so it goes to
show that she really loves her "baby". i would
want them dead too.
I don't know who you are but thank you. What kills me he only had to spend six months in a psych ward and the prosecutor told lee if it happened to another one he was coming after him. It's sad it has to happen to another kid for anyone to be prosecuted. Randy should never got out of the nut farm for what he did to my baby and lee should have been prosecuted to begin with. He had custody of my lil boy left him with Randy over and over knowing he'd always been molesting kids. What's six months. My son his innocense and I'm a nut case. If only I could be proven legally crazy but that only happens with child molestors in lincoln county.
Enraged

Nitro, WV

#18 Jul 20, 2010
Chellespeach wrote:
Good news is prosecutor of Lincoln county is gonna prosecute lee if it ever happens to another kid. Don't let it be someone you know
What the hell? IF it ever happens AGAIN? Nut UH... call someone above the Lincoln County courts, at least these men should have to register as sex offenders, and the one that was proven to have done something should do some time!! Lincoln County courts and law enforcement is SHIT, and do NOT do their jobs by the law. We ALL need to call the WV Attorney General's office demanding a cleanup at the courthouse and some sort of justice for all of us who care about our children! Anytime certain favorites break the law, they get out of it, no matter what the crime is! The politicians do favors for votes, and don't care what they have done. IT HAS TO CHANGE! Now I am just pissed off...soon as the place opens today I am making some calls. If anyone is interested, you can write all the senators, and officials in Charleston by going to their sites and sending emails. Enough is enough, we need to make sure our children are safe! This scum needs to be in jail... all of them you've mentioned here!!
just me

Wayside, WV

#19 Jul 20, 2010
Enraged wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell? IF it ever happens AGAIN? Nut UH... call someone above the Lincoln County courts, at least these men should have to register as sex offenders, and the one that was proven to have done something should do some time!! Lincoln County courts and law enforcement is SHIT, and do NOT do their jobs by the law. We ALL need to call the WV Attorney General's office demanding a cleanup at the courthouse and some sort of justice for all of us who care about our children! Anytime certain favorites break the law, they get out of it, no matter what the crime is! The politicians do favors for votes, and don't care what they have done. IT HAS TO CHANGE! Now I am just pissed off...soon as the place opens today I am making some calls. If anyone is interested, you can write all the senators, and officials in Charleston by going to their sites and sending emails. Enough is enough, we need to make sure our children are safe! This scum needs to be in jail... all of them you've mentioned here!!
Thank YOU! Nobody gets a fair shake at the courthouse..whether it is criminal, civil or family matter if you don't kiss their arse. And I am not an arse kisser. I would definitely go above Lincoln county courthouse. This person and alot of sex offenders I know are not on the offenders list. When I asked, they said that was because they plea bargained to another charge!
Enraged

Nitro, WV

#20 Jul 22, 2010
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank YOU! Nobody gets a fair shake at the courthouse..whether it is criminal, civil or family matter if you don't kiss their arse. And I am not an arse kisser. I would definitely go above Lincoln county courthouse. This person and alot of sex offenders I know are not on the offenders list. When I asked, they said that was because they plea bargained to another charge!
Ridiculous. Why in the world would you let a child molester or rapist off with a plea bargain? That is stupid. If you have a witness etc, you don't need a plea bargain. How stupid does Lincoln County think we are? It's time for the old to catch a train out of town, and for some new blood to hit the courthouse. VOTE THEM OUT
Chellespeach

Gilbert, WV

#21 Jul 23, 2010
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I'm gonna do just that. I'm gonna contact the attorney general today. I agree with playing favors in Lincoln county it's been going on for far to long. What my son went through Randy should never get outta jail and lee should have been held responsible as well now not next time. He's known for years Randy was molesting kids and just kept it hush hush. He sodomized my son and spent 6 months in a psych ward. It's just not fair. My son will have a lifetime of problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What did Ance McCoy go to jail for? 2 hr your wrong 8
What about Amanda and homer Keyser getting a di... 6 hr just sayin 9
Someone dead up Thompson Branch 6 hr just sayin 5
Please answer my question and be up front about... 10 hr missy 1
Blackman wants to rent house in Harts Thu YummY4U 11
Just wondering Thu pills kills 4
Old mothers and why? Nov 20 hehehe 5
Harts Dating
Find my Match

Harts People Search