Wondering

West Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Who wrecked close to brumfields today? I heard there were children involved without seatbelts or carseats. Any one know?
reliable source

Salt Rock, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

It was a yellow truck..My uncle was behind them and he said it was a young girl and boy and the boy was speeding...The girl wasnt responding but the boy was talkin...
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

No 3 guys an child! No car seat! One guy was thrown out, he is not doin well at all, the rest are fine just cuts an scrapes!
god they need ur help

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

thgis is so sad ..i hope everyone makes it ...
god they need ur help

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

things is so sad ..i hope everyone makes it ...
Harts Creeker

West Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

It was Matt Farmer.
Heather Cremeans

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Damn how lies get started...It was Matt Farmer,Benny Mize,and Jeff Reed...No speeding involved and Benny is doing much better now..Matt got a few scrapes but these boys are lucky to be alive.God was definately watching these boys that day...They are all my friends and I don't like how lies get started on here....
punk rose

Moundsville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

Heather you are the biggest lier around. you dont want anyone to be ur friend cause you are such a dope head. n you know who this is cause i used to take you home all the time in my car n just so u know me n jason r still best friends. so it looks like you loose bitch
Heather Cremeans

Barboursville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

punk rose wrote:
Heather you are the biggest lier around. you dont want anyone to be ur friend cause you are such a dope head. n you know who this is cause i used to take you home all the time in my car n just so u know me n jason r still best friends. so it looks like you loose bitch
Listen up Mary skankass Bryant.I'm so sick of you running your skanky ass mouth,grow the fuck up and leave me alone.Is your life so freakin' boring that you gotta chase me down on websites to see what I'm doing.? These boys are my friends and I've known them for awhile,in fact one of them is livin with me now and was at the time of the accident,so yeah,I know what happened and no I'm not lieing..The whole reason you don't like me is because when I was with Jason Riffe,you wanted him and he wouldn't and still won't give your a** the time of day,that's why you started messing around with Ray Watts,and don't say you weren't cause even your husband told me different..I'd suggest you get a life and leave mine alone...Grown up,take a freakin' bath,and work towards gettin your kids back...OH,wait...That's never going to happen,and I don't blame the system for not letting you have them since I see how you really live...
Heather Cremeans

Barboursville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

punk rose wrote:
One more thing Mary,I tried to get along with you till you just kept on flirting with my boyfriend who wouldn't give you the time of day even if he was drunker than fuck.Everyone seen how you acted towards Jason,not everyone is stupid,and you would tell people he was your friend,yeah,your friend who you probably dreamed about f***ing...Jason is only friends with you cause he feels sorry for your nasty ass...Grow up...Also,go to the forum about jason and read it too,cause i commented back to your pussy a** who wouldn't put your name...If you didn't want everyone to know who you were then you shouldn't have posted something to me giving me a clue as to who you were...You put a fake name on here cause you know if people really knew who you were then they would pay your a** no attention...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Harts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 23 min SMH 123
does anyone know Teresa maccomas chelcia mccomas 29 min dollbaby 1
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 46 min George 56,495
Ferguson Mo. shooting.. 1 hr Ben 8
Galaxy at Hart 2 hr ANN 6
Logan County arrests 4 hr Ualreadyknow 7
George Mccolgan (Sep '13) 4 hr james 33

Search the Harts Forum:
•••
•••
Harts Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Harts Jobs