Eddie and his marijuana

Eddie and his marijuana

Posted in the Harts Forum

read all about the news

Parkersburg, WV

#1 Nov 21, 2012
12-M-1639 thru 1644 The State of WV DPS has charged Eddie Mullins with simple possession of marijuana, driving on suspended / revoked non-DUI, registration violation, motor vehicle inspection, no proof of insurance & defective equipment offenses, as of 10-13-12.
read all about the news

Parkersburg, WV

#2 Nov 21, 2012
See you just don't get out and drive stupid like this ....
1 post removed
simplysweet

Hamlin, WV

#4 Nov 21, 2012
You don't do drugs, stupid!
WARRANTS OUT FOR

Parkersburg, WV

#5 Nov 22, 2012
Eddie M is hanging out at the trailer park heard they were warrants out on him ....Warrants out on Andy (ANDREW) T aso he hangs out on big Harts up and down the road stays in Hamlin a lot and a lot at Big Creek In Logan County he is nothing but trouble and a dope head .
a person

Hamlin, WV

#6 Nov 22, 2012
This is old news, why haven't they picked him up yet? I know he missed going to court. People if you want to do drugs or drink, STAY HOME!!!
GEE WHIZ

Parkersburg, WV

#7 Nov 22, 2012
a person wrote:
This is old news, why haven't they picked him up yet? I know he missed going to court. People if you want to do drugs or drink, STAY HOME!!!
It may be old news on him before but this is up to date news duh !!!! plus the warannts new and old Andy and Eddie both are wanted new and old
a person

Hamlin, WV

#8 Nov 23, 2012
GEE WHIZ wrote:
<quoted text> It may be old news on him before but this is up to date news duh !!!! plus the warannts new and old Andy and Eddie both are wanted new and old
Who really cares?
GO AWAY

Parkersburg, WV

#9 Nov 23, 2012
a person wrote:
<quoted text>Who really cares?
I say there are a lot of people who cares who don't want to be around dope and trouble maker's who keeps going to jail for stealing , drunk driving and hurting innocent people that's who cares people like you having nothing more to do then sit on your crusted butt on the computer all day ...
a person

Hamlin, WV

#10 Nov 23, 2012
GO AWAY wrote:
<quoted text> I say there are a lot of people who cares who don't want to be around dope and trouble maker's who keeps going to jail for stealing , drunk driving and hurting innocent people that's who cares people like you having nothing more to do then sit on your crusted butt on the computer all day ...
You don't know me, so don't judge me! I'm totally against drinking and driving and stupid people on drugs. If I drink my keys are hanging up, If I smoke some weed, I don't drive! And I'm not a trouble maker! I don't sit on my butt all day, I take care of my family!!!
punk rose

Ogden, AR

#11 Nov 28, 2012
Leave him the H#ll alone he is one of my good friends n the one u better be watchin out for is his brother Charles he's the one who will steal you blind if he gets the chance
question

Branchland, WV

#12 Jul 30, 2013
Is he related to Clyde the Ape?
some sick people

Milton, WV

#13 Jul 30, 2013
question wrote:
Is he related to Clyde the Ape?
Funny how Clyde the Ape's ole lady loves being with thatother old man ..Clyde the Ape and I think his name is Dorsey are in the same boat ...must be turning that bitch on..how can you lay down and have sex with a child molester knowing what they did ..it is called a very sick person
lincolin women

Hamlin, WV

#14 Dec 8, 2013
there is nothing wrong with eddie mullins or his family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
accident on the luv corridor 2 hr juanDumbFauker 1
pud licker fish sticker 2 hr juanDumbFauker 1
Donald J. Trump for President 2 hr dizzyLizzy 6
Neighbor Serious Trash Problem 2 hr dizzyLizzy 5
Goff transfers back to Logan High 3 hr NewGuy 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Weepy 1,394
Accident on Corridor 8 hr Parent 3

Harts Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance