First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just wondering

Harts, WV

#1 Jan 14, 2013
So anyone know how Jason Farley is doing these days? I hear he is going to be a daddy again!
D N A

Hurricane, WV

#2 Jan 14, 2013
just wondering wrote:
So anyone know how Jason Farley is doing these days? I hear he is going to be a daddy again!
it wont be the first time ...He has two little boys by the woman he will end up being with for the rest of his life ...
just wondering

Harts, WV

#3 Jan 14, 2013
Heard he had a new baby mommy this time.. girl named Kristin Hensley.
who dat daddy

Hurricane, WV

#4 Jan 15, 2013
Jason here i dont need no more kids i have the two and that is enoug for me ..Plus my balls were worked on after my last son was born... who dat baby daddy not me..
Sarah
#5 Jan 18, 2013
Well I think it's pretty funny that she isn't a bit excited about being pregnant and still hasn't been to the doctor. Seems like a trap to me! Gold Digger!!
just me

Hillsboro, WV

#6 Jan 18, 2013
I think if Jason got both girls pregnant he should man up and be the daddy. Theres too many kids out there without a dad in their life. Jason is a pretty sweet kid and I think he will do the right thing.
Kristin

Butler, PA

#7 Jan 28, 2013
How am I a gold digger! I've never took any money from Jason!! And I have been to the doctor! Maybe you need to get your facts straight before goin and sayin shit you know nothing about!! You people need to get a life and keep your noses out of other people's!!(:
nobody knows

Worcester, MA

#8 Feb 11, 2013
The truth will come out just give it time and when it does theres a few people will be releaved
shannon adams farley

Charleston, WV

#9 Apr 29, 2013
just me wrote:
I think if Jason got both girls pregnant he should man up and be the daddy. Theres too many kids out there without a dad in their life. Jason is a pretty sweet kid and I think he will do the right thing.
JASON DOES MAN UP AND TAKE CARE OF HIS KIDS. IF ANYONE HAS ANYTHING TO SAY COME SAY IT TO ME...TO MY FACE.
AND HE WILL TAKE CARE OF THE OTHER ONE.
IF IT IS OR IF IT IS NOT HIS.
HE WILL LOVE IT THE SAME.
HIS MOTHER LEAVE HIM ALONE
COULD BE LIKE SOME OF YOU THAT ARE WRITING THIS SHIT MAY NOT KNOW WHO THE FATHER OF YOURS IS LOL
YOU SHOULDNT JUDGE SOMEONE IF YOU DONT KNOW THEM LEAVE HIM ALONE FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO TALK YOUR TRASH ABOUT
horny toad

Butler, PA

#10 Apr 30, 2013
shannon adams farley wrote:
<quoted text>
JASON DOES MAN UP AND TAKE CARE OF HIS KIDS. IF ANYONE HAS ANYTHING TO SAY COME SAY IT TO ME...TO MY FACE.
AND HE WILL TAKE CARE OF THE OTHER ONE.
IF IT IS OR IF IT IS NOT HIS.
HE WILL LOVE IT THE SAME.
HIS MOTHER LEAVE HIM ALONE
COULD BE LIKE SOME OF YOU THAT ARE WRITING THIS SHIT MAY NOT KNOW WHO THE FATHER OF YOURS IS LOL
YOU SHOULDNT JUDGE SOMEONE IF YOU DONT KNOW THEM LEAVE HIM ALONE FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO TALK YOUR TRASH ABOUT
where do live ? im coming over 2 smack u up side the head,make that little prick wear a condom.
this is shannon

Charleston, WV

#11 Apr 30, 2013
Come to the mouth.of Thompson branch I be there any time
horny toad

Butler, PA

#12 Apr 30, 2013
this is shannon wrote:
Come to the mouth.of Thompson branch I be there any time.
girl im the mean'st bitch on harts creek, don't play me girl friend.... where the hell is thompson branch ??
all in one

Lizemores, WV

#13 Apr 30, 2013
this is shannon wrote:
Come to the mouth.of Thompson branch I be there any time
Are you going to have your candy making money maker on you ? are you and Beth and Keshia and her mama sharing the same crabs ?
Beach 2

Walton, WV

#14 May 1, 2013
Sarah wrote:
Well I think it's pretty funny that she isn't a bit excited about being pregnant and still hasn't been to the doctor. Seems like a trap to me! Gold Digger!!
is the dad dad under curtain n0# 1 or is it curtain no#2 or hell who knows maybe curtain number no#3 then again maybe none of those curtain's hers's your sign !!! Duh
Beach 2

Walton, WV

#15 May 1, 2013
horny toad wrote:
<quoted text>where do live ? im coming over 2 smack u up side the head,make that little prick wear a condom.
they don't make condoms that small.. loo
Beach 2

Walton, WV

#16 May 1, 2013
Beth, Keshia/ and her mother , Shannon, Felica, Christy, that is just some of the hoes i mentioned .they all share the same thing when you sleep with one you have had them all.. just think when you all have slept with the one toad what do you dummys thinks going around ? i would not sleep in his bed or sit on his toilet set...
1 post removed
shannon

Nitro, WV

#18 May 1, 2013
keep talking it dont matter what you think ..... because ever one has a past and if you dont like them that is you opinion and no one care..
Lie

Sandyville, WV

#19 May 1, 2013
Horny toad, if you were from Harts creek, then you would definitely know where Thompson Branch is, lol not very good at lieing!
horny toad

Butler, PA

#20 May 1, 2013
Lie wrote:
Horny toad, if you were from Harts creek, then you would definitely know where Thompson Branch is, lol not very good at lieing!
well im not from harts i lied, im from hornyville u.s.a
hot spot

Nitro, WV

#21 May 1, 2013
If you were the meanest bitch around you would go face shannon and quit hiding behind the computer.
sounds like to me you are just all mouth.

and it dont matter who the father is we will love it the same.

why is it any of your dam business anyway.
knowone says it was or is.

so why cant you leave jason alone
he isnt the first man to get a girl pregnant
why isnt any different than some of these hot ass girls gettin knocked up on the creek. not to call any names.
at least he is there to help raise it unlike some.who dont and want and the girls have to get family to help raise it and take care of it and that isnt told.
they just want to pick on someone else to keep there own ass from gettin talked about

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 13 min Mutant-cucumber 14,852
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 13,595
Trish Adkins 18 hr savior 1
griffith Thu looking 1
Kimberly Dawn Browning Thu LostNBrokenHearted 1
stollings boys Wed bigdaddy 4
Beer Drinkers of Chapmanville Nov 30 town elder 4

Harts Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance