What does people think about Michelle...

What does people think about Michelle Ellis?

Posted in the Harts Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just curious

Bluefield, WV

#1 Oct 7, 2010
She is a paranoid skitzo....Who luvs drugs and different men in bed than her own little babies.......
gage

Belle, WV

#2 Oct 7, 2010
different men in her bed? sign me up.
Flo

Roy, WA

#3 Oct 7, 2010
gage wrote:
different men in her bed? sign me up.
you know what they say happens when you sleep with a dog..LOl
dustin saul

Branchland, WV

#4 Oct 7, 2010
Flo wrote:
<quoted text> you know what they say happens when you sleep with a dog..LOl
hey where fatten at flo this is dustin johns step son man this srekcuf has got me pissed on here
gage

Belle, WV

#5 Oct 7, 2010
Flo wrote:
<quoted text> you know what they say happens when you sleep with a dog..LOl
dont answer the inked up monkey below
gage

Belle, WV

#6 Oct 7, 2010
hey flo r u a milf?
gage

Belle, WV

#7 Oct 7, 2010
come on inked up monkey u cant get enough of me post ur tihs u couldnt wait for a week to go by could u i tried to give u 1 week break from my harrassment but u just begged for more boy
hey dustin

Roy, WA

#8 Oct 7, 2010
dustin saul wrote:
<quoted text> hey where fatten at flo this is dustin johns step son man this srekcuf has got me pissed on here
I do know who gage is i am cetain that its sherry mangus..giving people hell. shes done us like this now for over a year... Fatten is here...your john's step son???
dustin saul

Branchland, WV

#9 Oct 7, 2010
yea its hard to say who it is but i feel sry for them when i do find b/c where ever i run into them at im just knock the kcuf out of them.. but tell fatten i might come up and see him tomorrow.. and do u have a facebook if you do add me
gage

Belle, WV

#10 Oct 7, 2010
dustin saul wrote:
yea its hard to say who it is but i feel sry for them when i do find b/c where ever i run into them at im just knock the kcuf out of them.. but tell fatten i might come up and see him tomorrow.. and do u have a facebook if you do add me
ill add u on facebook too and comment on all your monkey ink pictures and write dirty letters to bree can i add her?
1 post removed
she finally shut up

Bluefield, WV

#12 Oct 11, 2010
Did Chelle finally give up talking trash on here about Lee?

Lets hope she did.. She knows she was lying on him and his brother.

She's shut up now, because the truth in coming out on her ass. All the lies and cheating she has done.

All the beatings she has give those poor little kids, because they wouldn't go to bed and let her party.
Let those kids watch her do drugs and drink, instead of having a sitter or putting them to bed first.

I don't call that a mother to a dog, let alone any kids.
Fatten and Flo

United States

#13 Oct 11, 2010
dustin saul wrote:
ok Dustin i will add u on my facebook. but if you have that sherry or kathy or chelle on yours they will need to go ... Fatten says come on up anytime u like .... I am telling u who gage is . Tell Sheerie and John hi for us....
Flo

United States

#14 Oct 11, 2010
she finally shut up wrote:
She's shut up now, because the truth in coming out on her ass. All the lies and cheating she has done.
All the beatings she has give those poor little kids, because they wouldn't go to bed and let her party.
Let those kids watch her do drugs and drink, instead of having a sitter or putting them to bed first.
I dont really know her , but shes a person i would not want to be friends with. she stsrted her crap on me for no reason, thats the human tattoo
Flo

United States

#15 Oct 11, 2010
gage wrote:
<quoted text>
ill add u on facebook too and comment on all your monkey ink pictures and write dirty letters to bree can i add her?
why dont you look at some of these comments on topix if you like giving people hell i can name some off for you so you can leave Dustin and his family alone.. Mary Feltner , she call children names , Sherry Mangus she likes talking about children dying and falling off face of the earth which the kids she is talking about is the father of those children she is married to . at least she says shes married ,, who care ..connie mills is another that likes to get on topix and call me and my daughter bitches and their are a coupole of more we can add to your list... goo give these people hell. frist of all read the comments.. have fun
turdstheyr

Peach Creek, WV

#16 Oct 12, 2010
well she learned it all from flo casto. she is the ultimate partier. she has people coming and going all hours of the day and night off her hill. she even sent her little girl to live somewhere else so she didnt have to deal with her. WOW, what a mom.
u eat a turd

Roy, WA

#17 Oct 12, 2010
turdstheyr wrote:
well she learned it all from flo casto. she is the ultimate partier. she has people coming and going all hours of the day and night off her hill. she even sent her little girl to live somewhere else so she didnt have to deal with her. WOW, what a mom.
heres what Flo has to say to you bitch , F** c K , you dont like the way i do things , hide behind your computer, step up to me any time and i will show you what kind of mom i am . come with it bitch.. dont worry who pulls in my drive way, you jealous because you have no freakin friends, and your freakin crazy when you say people comes and goes all houres , your a damn low life bitch.... My daughter is in very good hands you stupid bitch she can ride the bus to my house or her sisters house . whats the matter with you damn people ...
uh oh

Foster, WV

#18 Oct 13, 2010
Sounds like someone got busted and they are a little upset...don't cry flo, its ok..the druggies don't care if they are seen, it won't cut into your business. And yes, your daughter may be in better hands now but I wonder what would happen if a bunch of doctors got called, both yours, your daughters, and both your husbands, and a pill count and level test was done??? Just asking, please don't get all offended and run your mouth...no one wants to listen to your bull anymore...maybe if you just went someone and laid down people would leave you and your family alone..there are more of us than you now..you have pissed way too many people off and now to boot, we all have HIGH SPEED so it doesn't take a day and a half to post a comment anymore, lmao!! have fun!
Truth of Chelle N Sherry

Oak Hill, WV

#19 Oct 13, 2010
she finally shut up wrote:
She and Sherry were never fooling anyone, but they sure tried, stupid fools that they are.

Listening to those two is like hearing two fat hogs try to convince you that they are really sweet little kittens. If their mouth is open they are either eating, lying, or sucking some fat guys no-no.
uronetotalk

Peach Creek, WV

#20 Oct 13, 2010
Then why do you keep bringing them up if its them keeping things going? Seems to me like the sound of their names in your mouth taste so good you can't quit saying it, or thinking about them, or...maybe you are secretly in love with them? WOW..sherry and chelle, if I were you, I would seriously stay away from this person, they seem a little unstable..
FLO

Saint Albans, WV

#21 Oct 13, 2010
uh oh wrote:
Sounds like someone got busted and they are a little upset...don't cry flo, its ok..the druggies don't care if they are seen, it won't cut into your business. And yes, your daughter may be in better hands now but I wonder what would happen if a bunch of doctors got called, both yours, your daughters, and both your husbands, and a pill count and level test was done??? Just asking, please don't get all offended and run your mouth...no one wants to listen to your bull anymore...maybe if you just went someone and laid down people would leave you and your family alone..there are more of us than you now..you have pissed way too many people off and now to boot, we all have HIGH SPEED so it doesn't take a day and a half to post a comment anymore, lmao!! have fun!
who the hell are they to piss off just you and your trash..hahaha you stupid ass bitch, the druggies come from your way stupid did u not look at the paper work .. i guess not..i dont have a bunch of doctors and dont worry about my girls ls i told you, what is it with you wanting to stalk my kids all the time ?? know what i dont have to answer to you or bobby or anyone close to u. and my daughter's has no drugs or gets any drugs when they go to the doctor you stupid ass , and if they did want r u going to do break in my house and steal them for your purpose and bobby? my girls does not fool with drugs and they do not even take a pain pill unless its something over the counter..........10-M-1237 The State of WV DPS has

charged
Sherry Mangus with phone calls - harassing /
obscene / threatening as of 5-27-10.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 43 min Chris 4,201
Arrested Mon knows 6
Why do so many parents allow there little girls... (May '12) Mon Andre Linoge 26
just wondering Mon Andre Linoge 2
Meth Mon Andre Linoge 2
Pukes buying beer Mon Elder statesman 21
Jealous daughter-in-laws (Apr '13) May 21 delanolady 97

Harts Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harts Mortgages