Thomas Ramey Sentencing

Posted in the Harts Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Slick

Glen Rogers, WV

#1 Nov 15, 2012
I heard he got 21 months in a possible medium security prison. He really did not have to do all this crap, but he did. I guess for a few who gets caught if you do the crime then you will do the time.
Jim Beam

Hamlin, WV

#2 Nov 16, 2012
Here's what I don't understand. How did this guy Thomas who was once so against Charles McCann and Peggy Adkins politically, fighting to save small schools in West Virginia, end up IN BED politically with Charles on the commission? He really got used. But what was he thinking? How did it even happen? Wow. How sad.
Two Faced

West Hamlin, WV

#3 Nov 16, 2012
Jim Beam wrote:
Here's what I don't understand. How did this guy Thomas who was once so against Charles McCann and Peggy Adkins politically, fighting to save small schools in West Virginia, end up IN BED politically with Charles on the commission? He really got used. But what was he thinking? How did it even happen? Wow. How sad.
Hypocrite: keep Peggy Adkins' name out of your Mouth, and Typing. she is not here to defend herself. But, you can bet I will defend her!

God has given you one face, and you make yourself another.~William Shakespeare
Stephen

Hamlin, WV

#4 Nov 16, 2012
How did this happen? Why did he sell out?
Political Hack

Hamlin, WV

#5 Nov 19, 2012
21 months in a federal facility! Throw 'em all in jail and we keep electing fools to replace them!
Friend Of Thomas

Man, WV

#6 Nov 21, 2012
Ok First of all keep your mouths shut if u know nothing about the situation.....Were any of u even at the trial?I don't think so....This young man is nothing but wonderful.... AND furthermore why are you guys hiding behind a computer,I am a firm believer in saying to someones face,I rarely come on here but I just had a feeling some drama filled people like you guys would have something stupid to say...Keep to your own business....and get a life
Happy Voter

Hamlin, WV

#7 Nov 21, 2012
Oh, we know all about it! Another criminal on his way to the big house! When the people keep voting these kind of people into office out of their own ignorance, thank god for the justice system is around to get rid of them for us! They will always hang themselves! PS. I was at the trial! Were you? How can you call someone who is going to prison "Wonderful?" You're crazy!
Friend Of Thomas wrote:
Ok First of all keep your mouths shut if u know nothing about the situation.....Were any of u even at the trial?I don't think so....This young man is nothing but wonderful.... AND furthermore why are you guys hiding behind a computer,I am a firm believer in saying to someones face,I rarely come on here but I just had a feeling some drama filled people like you guys would have something stupid to say...Keep to your own business....and get a life
question

Hamlin, WV

#8 Nov 22, 2012
I wonder if Thomas is having a nice Thanksgiving?
Yes

West Hamlin, WV

#9 Nov 22, 2012
question wrote:
I wonder if Thomas is having a nice Thanksgiving?
Yes, he is having a great thanksgiving with his FAMILY.
Friend Of Thomas

Elizabeth, WV

#10 Nov 23, 2012
Happy Voter wrote:
Oh, we know all about it! Another criminal on his way to the big house! When the people keep voting these kind of people into office out of their own ignorance, thank god for the justice system is around to get rid of them for us! They will always hang themselves! PS. I was at the trial! Were you? How can you call someone who is going to prison "Wonderful?" You're crazy!
<quoted text>
U have No Idea what you are talking about....And if you truly knew him u would know that yes he is wonderful and a bright and intelligent young man that im sure has more personality than u ever will.....
Front Page News

Hamlin, WV

#11 Nov 24, 2012
How is he smart? He sold out to the very people he opposed politically in trying to "save" small schools???? They used him like trash and sold him down the river! While they ate turkey with their families on Thanksgiving, Thomas is somewhere far away behind bars hoping he better not drop the soap! Saw the article on Thomas' sentencing in the Journal yesterday. Can't believe Gwen Ramey wrote a letter for him. I will never feel the same about her ever again. I thought she had strong convictions. How could she support this criminal?
Friend Of Thomas

Charleston, WV

#12 Nov 25, 2012
He is smart " Front Page News" and none of u truly know him or u would know hes not in jail yet!!....this is my last post because not a damn one of u are worth this drama...
1 post removed
Coward Jim Beam

Smithers, WV

#14 Dec 12, 2012
Jim Beam wrote:
I love how Cowards like Jim Beam can get on a site and bring up people that have passed knowing they dont have the guts to go to someones face and to beat it all use Jim Beam as a name I dare them to say who they really are but shouldnt pay attention to someone who has to use a redneck name like Jim Beam shows their IQ
How Stupid

Hamlin, WV

#15 Dec 12, 2012
I love how "Coward Jim Beam" gets on a site and attacks someone for using a fake name while USING A FAKE NAME HIMSELF. ha ha. "Jim Beam" never said anything about anyone who is dead. "Jim Beam" asked a fair question. It makes no sense to anyone who was close to the situation several years ago to see/hear first-hand how Ramey did all he could to fight these people politically then turned out to be a McCann puppet in the end.
Coward Jim Beam

Smithers, WV

#16 Dec 12, 2012
Big man Jim Beam behind computer screen think your a shirly temple lol
Shirley Temple

Hamlin, WV

#17 Dec 12, 2012
Eres un pantalón poco marica sin polla! Voy a joderte, pedazo sucio de mierda!
Coward Jim Beam

Alkol, WV

#18 Dec 13, 2012
Shirley Temple wrote:
Eres un pantalón poco marica sin polla! Voy a joderte, pedazo sucio de mierda!
\
is that another way to hide piece of shit tell me who u are so i dont have to pay for it lol
Too Funny

Hamlin, WV

#19 Dec 14, 2012
Sounds like "Coward Jim Beam" might be one of Thomas' little butt buddies. lolololol Awwwww, don't worry. He'll be out soon!
myohmy...

Branchland, WV

#20 Dec 16, 2012
Don't have to worry about old' Thomas being scared to drop the soap...I bet he can't wait for "shower hour"! lol! Just ask James Maynard about some letters one of his old cell mates used to get from Thomas. Juicy stuff I tell ya! I'm shocked at the people who didn't know or pretended not to know he liked it in the bung hole! Too bad prison for Tommy boy will be nothin more than an orgy! Wonder if they will use him as good as Charles McCann did though?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

On a more serious note: it's just sad that someone who was once an amazing representative for the community of Harts (and God knows we need it) succumbed to such activity. Why Thomas? Why follow in the ways that you were once so against? You were supposed to do right by us and you let everyone down. You got what you deserved and I hope you're never allowed around politics ever again.
Doc

Hurricane, WV

#21 Dec 17, 2012
people people people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One Word Game (Feb '10) 1 hr SWAMP WITCH 13,056
4 Letter WORD Game (Feb '10) 1 hr SWAMP WITCH 4,263
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 1 hr SWAMP WITCH 15,697
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 1 hr SWAMP WITCH 14,502
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 hr Nosy Rosie 4,484
whats the deal with pamela ann mcneely 10 hr 2284 5
Beware of Scam artist on Little Harts 11 hr Crying shame 3

Harts Jobs

Personal Finance

Harts Mortgages