concerned

Hamlin, WV

#1 Mar 4, 2011
does anyone know about a wreck that happened earlier today jerry maynard and isom vance are they ok
juss me

Cedarville, WV

#2 Mar 4, 2011
who was the man killed in the wreck? and what caused them to wreck? anybody know?
Wow

Ona, WV

#3 Mar 4, 2011
One Boy got killed they flew Isom out and took Jerry to Logan.
juss me

Cedarville, WV

#4 Mar 4, 2011
This is so sad. How are they?
Sad

Hamlin, WV

#5 Mar 4, 2011
Isom died, Jerry was flown out.
juss me

Cedarville, WV

#6 Mar 4, 2011
are you sure Isom passed away? iheard he was released
Fred

Chapmanville, WV

#7 Mar 4, 2011
James Mann was the one who was killed.
pissed off

Charleston, WV

#8 Mar 5, 2011
i seen tha 2 other men at the store rite b4 the wreck, and they were so f'd up tryin to sale oxys. Isom was foamin at the mouth an i could barley undrstand what he was saying! this man didnet have to die!
pissed off

Charleston, WV

#9 Mar 5, 2011
other ppl told me Isoms on BOND for drugs. will he be charged?
so sad

Nettie, WV

#10 Mar 6, 2011
pissed off wrote:
other ppl told me Isoms on BOND for drugs. will he be charged?
i think so. he could git in trouble if he had drugs in his blood anyway
stop now

Nettie, WV

#11 Mar 11, 2011
these junkies are never going to stop till someone stops them.
sad

West Hamlin, WV

#12 Mar 11, 2011
he knows he did kill that man he was messed up on drugs and now he is hiding at hamlin at his sisters because he is a coward to face justice for yes being high on oxys and bath salt and zanex and driving to fast and killing and person he took someones life and i think he should step up turn his self in to athourties and stop hiding he knew it was wrong before he did it so you done the crime so pull your time coward and dont say you wasnt messed up because i saw you foaming at the mouth couldnt understand nothing you say
harts creeker

AOL

#13 Mar 14, 2011
that is so horrible. the drug use in harts creek has got to stop. where are the cops when u really need them?
we no

Huntington, WV

#14 Mar 15, 2011
harts creeker wrote:
that is so horrible. the drug use in harts creek has got to stop. where are the cops when u really need them?
All the dopies are informants. they are the cops 'friends',.thats why nobody evr goes to jail.
so sick

AOL

#15 Mar 15, 2011
you say it is cops, I say put the blame where it belongs,don't know about there,but sheriff takes them in and their slapped on the wrist and let go,
and families up hold them when they get in trouble
I agree family or not this has got to stop,in the first place teach your children, to stay away from trash like that.drugs is a killer, plain and simple
it is sad

West Hamlin, WV

#16 Mar 16, 2011
i saw isom tonight at store in the same shape he was when he killed that man no remourse you would think that he learned but no getting high again and driving
i know

Hamlin, WV

#17 Mar 18, 2011
its lincoln county corruption its all bout who you know if you know the right people you have nothin to worry bout you can get away with murder or anything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 2 hr So_da_lish_us 14,067
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 3 hr So_da_lish_us 15,315
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr City of grafton 4,394
News Convicted ex-coal CEO launches US Senate bid wi... 13 hr Resident 2
Jealous daughter-in-laws (Apr '13) 19 hr Mother-In-law 106
Who knows Bod Duty 21 hr Josie 4
McDonald's all American haha Sat player 2

Harts Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance