controlled substance(Andy) Felicia ) Micheal

Posted in the Harts Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Andy Felicia Micheal

Roy, WA

#1 May 18, 2011
of WV DPS has charged Michael Hughes with speeding offense, as of 4-13-11.
11-M-0456 thru 458 The State of WV DPS has charged Felicia Sias with possession of controlled substance, false information to DPS offenses (2 counts), as of 5-1-11.
11-M-0459 thru 462 The State of WV DPS has charged Cecil Thompson with possession of controlled substanceof WV DPS has charged Michael Hughes with speeding offense, as of 4-13-11.
11-M-0456 thru 458 The State of WV DPS has charged Felicia Sias with possession of controlled substance, false information to DPS offenses (2 counts), as of 5-1-11.
11-M-0459 thru 462 The State of WV DPS has charged Cecil Thompson with possession of controlled substance, false information to DPS (2 counts), no proof of insurance offenses, as of 5-1-11.
11-M-0463 The State of WV DPS has charged Michael Toppings with false information to DPS offense, as of 5-1-11.
, false information to DPS (2 counts), no proof of insurance offenses, as of 5-1-11.
11-M-0463 The State of WV DPS has charged Michael Toppings with false information to DPS offense, as of 5-1-11.
1 post removed
and

Lorain, OH

#3 Jun 14, 2011
and this is anyone's 4-1-1 how?
controlled substance

Hillsboro, WV

#4 Nov 26, 2011
Andy Felicia Micheal wrote:
of WV DPS has charged Michael Hughes with speeding offense, as of 4-13-11.
11-M-0459 thru 462 The State of WV DPS has charged Cecil Thompson with possession of controlled substanceof WV DPS has charged Michael Hughes with speeding offense, as of 4-13-11.
11-M-0459 thru 462 The State of WV DPS has charged Cecil Thompson with possession of controlled substance, false information to DPS (2 counts), no proof of insurance offenses, as of 5-1-11.
, false information to DPS (2 counts), no proof of insurance offenses, as of 5-1-11.
Felicia Sias i knew you were not going to make a life for yourself. yo are a pill head and you dont even take care of your 3 children. you and Cecil (Andy) are sorry excuesses for parents
knock knock

Hillsboro, WV

#5 Nov 26, 2011
Andy and felicia they are horibble parents both of them possession of controlled substance, false information to DPS (2 counts), no proof of insurance offenses, as of 5-1-11.
her child support she gets it even goes on drugs every time you see that couple they are wasted .
really

Fredericksburg, VA

#6 Nov 26, 2011
who in the hell are u to worry about anyone but urself? why are u so worreied about felicia? get a life and get out of hers.....whats a matter she had ur man or ur man wants her....do what ur suppose to he would keep ur man at home!
GI JOE

Salt Rock, WV

#7 Nov 26, 2011
really wrote:
who in the hell are u to worry about anyone but urself? why are u so worreied about felicia? get a life and get out of hers.....whats a matter she had ur man or ur man wants her....do what ur suppose to he would keep ur man at home!
Nobody is jealous of that lowlife pos. we are juss sick and tired of being robbed and dealing with these pos around here who will do anything to anybody as long as they get what they want to put that needle in their arms! they dont deserve to breed! jealous? bahahbaahaaa hardly
drugs

Roy, WA

#8 Nov 27, 2011
really wrote:
bababababababababa!!!!!!hahaha hahhaaha . I havent laughed this hard in months..felicia she cant take no woman's man.. a real man would not have her. she is nasty a pillhead and whatever.she does not even take care of the three kids she has now .her little boy he was taken away given to his granfather..felica she runs around trying to find someones man to have her ..but thats never going to happen Andy cant get that lucky. look at her nasty and a dope head. and your right she does not take care of her children..if she was a good mother her name would not be in the paper for drugs...no one is worried about felicia taking someones man..hahahhaahhahahahaahha poor Andy needs to get a life and go find himself a real woman .but the catch is no one will have him after him being with felica if ya know waht we mean ..
pillheads

West Hamlin, WV

#9 Nov 29, 2011
Felicia, and Christy A are two of the sorriest mothers in Lincoln County....they like there drugs..every first of the month these two whores must get child support because they cant afford to get high just on there looks .....Charity has a live in boy friend who likes drugs to. Felicas she looks like a fat Chinese woman and short like a troll lol. from what i was told Felicia and Charity are into toe sucking...they like sucking each others toes to try to make them high,,,,,,take care of the kids let go of the pills
BLUE BALLS

West Hamlin, WV

#10 Nov 29, 2011
CONNIE , KATHY , MARY, WERE ARE THEY ????LOL
smelly feet

West Hamlin, WV

#11 Dec 8, 2011
BLUE BALLS wrote:
CONNIE , KATHY , MARY, WERE ARE THEY ????LOL
kathys trailer burn down . by the looks of it now all she had in that trailer was clothes and grabage piled up..i say they werent no roaches saved from that fire or bed bugs....and scott had socks that would stand up by themselfs....with a smell...
toot toot

Oceana, WV

#12 Apr 2, 2012
did Felicia and Andy leave West Virginia ?
Anonymous

Hamlin, WV

#13 Apr 3, 2012
no. they are at there house at thompson branch.
Aleister

Hamlin, WV

#14 Apr 4, 2012
Really
why

Nettie, WV

#15 Apr 4, 2012
whos looking for them? they owe you money?
to it may concern

Oceana, WV

#16 Apr 5, 2012
they live in Hamlin staying with felica s mom ..they dont even keep the 3 kids one of them stays with sandy,,the boy he was staying with his papa and jess she stays with her dad
Anonymous

Hamlin, WV

#17 Apr 5, 2012
there porch light has been on for a fews day. and i haven't saw them out in the yard lately. that one girl katie stay with my brother and my sister-in-law. at the mouth of thompson branch. jamey and sandy workman.
hello florida gal

Oceana, WV

#18 Apr 5, 2012
floridagirl1 wrote:
there porch light has been on for a fews day. and i haven't saw them out in the yard lately. that one girl katie stay with my brother and my sister-in-law. at the mouth of thompson branch. jamey and sandy workman.
yes your right Katie has stayed with the workmans like forever because katies mom is to sorry to raise her own kids because she likes her drugs..she hasnt had none of those kids ..Felica's and Andy does not leave in Andys parents house anymore they let it ruin and its not the same house anymore .Felica also rents a junkie looking house at in little harts creek ..the porch light may be on at Andys house it may be pluged into Tommy Thmpsons outlets
Anonymous

Hamlin, WV

#19 Apr 7, 2012
hello florida gal.i do agree with youabout how they do thier kids. that is wrong of them.i do feel so for them kids.
in jail

Saint Albans, WV

#20 Apr 7, 2012
I heard that Felica is in jail once again .....
felica

Lizemores, WV

#21 May 10, 2012
why wrote:
whos looking for them? they owe you money?
why dont you all just hush up about me . ur just jealous because i am pretty and you want to be me but cant ....blablablablabla.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good looking guy at Thornhill Ford 21 min Tiger 3
City Of Chapmanville HELLO 7 hr Aggravated 2
News Lincoln County man sentenced to over 11 years i... (May '16) 11 hr waddle waddle 8
hardees or tudors 12 hr A owl in a tree 2
anybody know that guy hitchhiker in cville 14 hr A owl in a tree 2
People having a tattoo 14 hr A owl in a tree 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 19 hr Just saying 4,194

Harts Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harts Mortgages