What happened to Brian and Duran Will...

What happened to Brian and Duran Williams

Posted in the Harts Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Overwhelmed

West Hamlin, WV

#1 Sep 29, 2012
What are they in trouble for...
Justice

Hamlin, WV

#2 Sep 29, 2012
Do they live on West fork? If so its about time!
Overwhelmed

West Hamlin, WV

#3 Sep 29, 2012
Yes they live on west fork...I heard they both went to jail...don't no why..
Awful

West Hamlin, WV

#4 Sep 29, 2012
Brian.Judy.and Duran All three mug shots are on Internet .
sherry

Bluefield, WV

#5 Sep 30, 2012
when were they arrested does anyone know?
Don

Hamlin, WV

#6 Sep 30, 2012
What web site can you find the mug shots if this is true?
sherry

Bluefield, WV

#7 Sep 30, 2012
If you can not find it there is a paper published once a month that u can buy at speedway it shows everyone arrested the previous month so buy you one in Oct,it will show the arrest for the month sept with eeryones mugshots i get one eery month in the mail.
Oh no

Appomattox, VA

#8 Sep 30, 2012
did Judy get arrested too
Awful

West Hamlin, WV

#9 Sep 30, 2012
Yes...all three...it's very true...go to county court records . Com...type in Brian's name..
So shameful

West Hamlin, WV

#10 Sep 30, 2012
South central regional jail...kanawha inmates...charleston west Virginia ...all of them were put in jail......Judith Williams..63....of harts......Daren Williams...42...of harts.....Brian Williams..39...of harts.....says it plainly in black and white.....Instant check mate....
Get a LIFE BOBBI

Butler, PA

#11 Sep 30, 2012
So shameful wrote:
South central regional jail...kanawha inmates...charleston west Virginia ...all of them were put in jail......Judith Williams..63....of harts......Daren Williams...42...of harts.....Brian Williams..39...of harts.....says it plainly in black and white.....Instant check mate....
THIS WHOLE STORY IS A COMPLETE LIE..
Amber

Danese, WV

#12 Sep 30, 2012
Get a LIFE BOBBI wrote:
<quoted text> THIS WHOLE STORY IS A COMPLETE LIE..
How do ya no its a lie?
Get a LIFE BOBBI

Butler, PA

#13 Oct 1, 2012
Because I am Family and I believe I would know...I will not get down on the level of the person who started this, just letting everyone know that Judy Williams has NEVER been in jail. This was totally untrue but somewhat funny for one to think so...NIce try God Bless
Just Say-in

Little Valley, NY

#14 Oct 1, 2012
If Judy isn't in jail she should be. From what the community is seeing she is shameful. Drugs are in every family but how it is tolerated is another thing. It looks like Danny was the only decent one of that bunch. He would be so proud of how she is running that household....Not. It is easy to blame Bobbi but Judy just loved that too. Those 2 sons of hers are a disgrace. They are so out of it they can't even cut the grass and weeds. Suck it up and call it like it is. Judy is a willing participant and Loving It.
Funny

Hamlin, WV

#15 Oct 1, 2012
I saw her going in the church house Sunday .........
West fork merry go round

West Hamlin, WV

#16 Oct 1, 2012
I live very close to Judy and those boy's and this is all lies.Those boy's are not angels but Judy has never done anything but try and raise that pill whores baby and give it a good life , she can't help what two grown middle aged men do and buy the way I see them everyday and they have never been in jail.
West fork merry go round

West Hamlin, WV

#17 Oct 1, 2012
Everybody's had a turn!!
no better

Bluefield, WV

#18 Oct 1, 2012
Yes she could do something about those men she could put their dead beat ass on the street and let them get jobs,yes she may have that baby the the daddy aint no better than the mommy,his ass needs a job to support that child.Judy supports his baby what do that say for him he dont give a shit about that baby he just wants people to think that he has custody and he does not.
just me

Chapmanville, WV

#19 Oct 1, 2012
Judy needs to make sure she knows what goes in and out of her house. Where the druggies are, the drugs will be there too. Being a christian myself, the first time that I found drugs in my home, I would call the police and let them sort it out. I bet that would stop what those boys are doing. As much as I love Judy, she is still enabling their habit and their downfall. Sad outcome to a beloved family.
West fork merry go round

West Hamlin, WV

#20 Oct 1, 2012
Your right she should put them on the road but that wouldn't stop anything except for putting the problem on everybody else. He does need a job to support that little girl. What she needs more than anything is a mother that cares more for her than jumpin from one man to another to get her drugs or whatever else she does. Those boy's may do drug's but she whores her self for a pill..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 5 hr -Prince- 14,726
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 5 hr -Prince- 13,455
One Word Game (Feb '10) 5 hr -Prince- 12,548
Mike Smith 6 hr Lester Mabel Kids 1
David and Trish engage 15 hr Jess 10
Maria at Chapmamville Pharmacy should have been... 15 hr Concerned 5
Goff transfers back to Logan High 15 hr Basketball Fan 1

Harts Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance