Odell Farley in jail
BamBoo

Roy, WA

#41 Jan 16, 2011
been there done that wrote:
ok.. i did some research,.. odell was charged with intent to deliver a controlled substance, and evidently he had a gun.. good luck odell.. we love ya cuz.
yes and his wife and daughter they got them for telling lies ...i seen robin she looks awful.....Odell was happy when he was in jail he was away from robin......wears a mans hat...lol
one who know

United States

#42 Jan 18, 2011
you know robin son in law is a cop
one who know

United States

#43 Jan 18, 2011
and he well read this hope you know this
big harts woman

United States

#44 Jan 18, 2011
so you thank you know odell or robyn and his kids well do you or do you not
HARY

Prestonsburg, KY

#45 Jan 24, 2011
Where does he work in Lincoln County?
HOT ASS MOMMA

United States

#46 Jan 30, 2011
ITS NONE YOUR GUYES DUMNASS BUSNN. WHO HE IS LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE AND GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GET A JOB......
big harts women

United States

#47 Jan 30, 2011
whatever...
Mind yours Robin

Roy, WA

#48 Mar 14, 2011
HOT ASS MOMMA wrote:
ITS NONE YOUR GUYES DUMNASS BUSNN. WHO HE IS LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE AND GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GET A JOB......
learn to spell robin and if you and odell had a job you woudnt been doing what you all got caught a doing you walking around with that big ugly smile on your face like nothing happend.. and you look like a man with that mans hat on... seems as to your family your the dumb ass..business is that what your trying to typed ??
MARY

Roy, WA

#49 Mar 30, 2011
I AM SEXY FOR MY MEN . YOU DONT NO ME VERY WILL DO YOU YOU NO I AM 1 HOT MOMA AND MEN LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM I THOUGHT I STOP IN SAY HELLO
HHA MARY

West Hamlin, WV

#50 Apr 20, 2011
mary wants earl to be her man.but earltold mary no..how does that fell mary getting turned down by a riffe..oh goodness,,lmao
Harts Creeker

Poca, WV

#51 Apr 20, 2011
You people are so illiterate. I'm ashamed to be from the same area.
soso

Charleston, WV

#52 May 2, 2011
what's NEW he stays in/out of JAIL
soso

Charleston, WV

#53 May 2, 2011
wheis jason lambert gonna be locked up
maniac

Harrisonburg, VA

#54 Sep 5, 2012
their inbreds
wrong turn

Harrisonburg, VA

#55 Sep 5, 2012
one who know wrote:
you know robin son in law is a cop
nope he got fired. now I wonder why?
ur so stupid

Prestonsburg, KY

#56 Sep 5, 2012
Ok first of all go ahead and spout lies on what you know nothing about. You are probably one on the dumbest girls I have ever seen. So stop point the finger about drugs dear you don't want to go there. We all know you drunk mother taught you everything you know. I don't air my problems on here. If you have a problem I told you once come on over we'll take care of it.
big momma

Lerona, WV

#57 Sep 6, 2012
You are a stupid a** you are the one's do dope .If it was'nt for use people you would'nt have anything .So keep it up Odell help's anyone that he can and i know that for sure and Robin maybe loud but she does what she can to help people .you should'nt run you mouth because you dont have anything else to do get off your as* and get a job you know thats how you pay your bills and get food.Not go to the DHHR and get help when all you want to do with your food stamps is trade them for drugs. So piss off .
Ugh 4sure

Hillsboro, WV

#58 Sep 6, 2012
big momma wrote:
You are a stupid a** you are the one's do dope .If it was'nt for use people you would'nt have anything .So keep it up Odell help's anyone that he can and i know that for sure and Robin maybe loud but she does what she can to help people .you should'nt run you mouth because you dont have anything else to do get off your as* and get a job you know thats how you pay your bills and get food.Not go to the DHHR and get help when all you want to do with your food stamps is trade them for drugs. So piss off .
WHO are you talking to??????????
Jimmy

Prestonsburg, KY

#59 Sep 6, 2012
Where does Odell work?
rough and ready

Mineral Wells, WV

#60 Sep 7, 2012
Sherry finally put up wrote:
I think he made a comment on Topix that Sherry Puss didn't like. She had his IP traced and she ordered her pet prosecutor to lock him up....ha ha.
Sherry - I'm still waiting for my warrant, hon. I feel left out!
Oh well what makes your ass any different then any one else on topix that person can have IP traced and have someone put in jail. had her prosecutor and locked up ..if that was the case they would be over thousands of people locked on because they had their IP traced .....bababababbaababbab

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Red jeep at the ex's house (Apr '15) 2 hr Sandy 17
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr Sundog512 1,542
One Word Game (Feb '10) 9 hr Life after Loving 12,587
Mike Lovejoy 16 hr Mabel Sowards 1
Brian Keith Napier (Oct '08) Sat crazy girl 6
Chapmanville town council Sat oh yea 17
Harts Football Players Sat oh yea 3

Harts Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance