who is talking about pinky branch tra...

WHO IS TALKING ABOUT PINKY BRANCH TRAILER PARK !!!!!!!

Created by Kitty on Dec 14, 2012

288 votes

Click on an option to vote

ANN

Donna T

Tina C

Michelle

Elizabeth

Becky

Keshia

Paula K

Delana

Flo

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
trouble maker

Powellton, WV

#1 Dec 15, 2012
well there are other things to talk about like all thoes kids that died and how there parents are,this is just stupid and some one trying to start trouble ,so we should worry about ourself and our own famlies and pray for each other instead of trying to make trouble.
miss queen bee

Hurricane, WV

#2 Dec 15, 2012
if your going to talk about people make your sentence more planer , let people know who you are taking about or what you are talking about . what kids ! but whoever is talking about the trailer park do know what they are talking about,, I just to live there and could see no piece from all the kids out screaming and fighting each other .. knocking on your door saying their hungry i would give them food to eat and don't set their and tell lies there is drinking and pill heads around all the time ,
hush flo

Chapmanville, WV

#3 Jan 11, 2013
keep it up. keep it up.

Since: Jan 13

United States

#4 Jan 11, 2013
I used to live there. Everyone in the trailer park was nice. they feed their kids so i don't know where u get that from. there not drunks or pill heads. Stop trying to start rumor.

Since: Dec 08

Huntington WV

#5 Jan 11, 2013
hush flo wrote:
keep it up. keep it up.
sounds like to me you are making threats to this Flo person ...

Since: Jan 13

United States

#6 Jan 11, 2013
They really are good ppl. maybe if you get to know them you will see for you're self.
kim

West Hamlin, WV

#7 Jan 12, 2013
yes they are good people

Since: Dec 08

Huntington WV

#8 Jan 12, 2013
I dont know any of you but it seems as the person with the most votes is causing the problem . And the person who put on the poll...
I like her

Hurricane, WV

#9 Jan 12, 2013
hush flo wrote:
keep it up. keep it up.
You think you can make Flo shut up ? I don't I belive you are the trouble maker here ...let's have your real name don't hide beheing your cheap computer ...you like to name names but seems you sure don't want to put your name here ....I would not want to put my name down here either if i were you ..lol
I like her

Hurricane, WV

#10 Jan 12, 2013
You think you can make Flo shut up ? I d belive you are the trouble maker here ...let's have your real name don't hide beheing your cheap computer ...you like to name names but seems you sure don't want to put your name here ....I would not want to put my name down here either if i were you ..lol if you have a promblem with Flo why cant you just tell her don't get and hide ....
1 post removed
look lol

Hurricane, WV

#12 Jan 13, 2013
BOSS68 wrote:
I dont know any of you but it seems as the person with the most votes is causing the problem . And the person who put on the poll...
no i don't think its Flo Or Tina I know its not ...Think again it's not hard to figure out .Her name isn't even on the poll even though she is the one whp put the poll up...she is not very bright at all.
shut up

West Hamlin, WV

#13 Jan 14, 2013
I live at pinky branch i have been watching who post what on here going to other post ..i know this is you
1 post removed
Cora lies

Man, WV

#15 Jan 17, 2013
shut up wrote:
I live at pinky branch i have been watching who post what on here going to other post ..i know this is you
a person known as nosey Cora ,,she is the one causing trouble on this poll
For Real

West Hamlin, WV

#16 Jan 17, 2013
What else can you expect from a trailer park?
okay

United States

#17 Jan 17, 2013
Cora didn't start this forum and i thought she lived in branchland.
Cora lies so true

Man, WV

#18 Jan 17, 2013
okay wrote:
Cora didn't start this forum and i thought she lived in branchland.
es u are in brancland but you like staying on the harts forum lol and run your mouth you know nothing about and then try to go under a fake id ...
okay

United States

#19 Jan 17, 2013
No my name is wayne why don't u post your name. I live in harts on little harts. I'm not cora. I only heard about her.
u not fooling no 1

Charleston, WV

#20 Jan 27, 2013
I think Becky and Cora has been posting trash about people on topix right hoes !!!
Ummm

Ogden, AR

#21 Jan 27, 2013
Its Cora.. Her and Brittany are gonna be missin some teeth from what I heard. You girls need to stay off Topix. And are you guys talking about Tina Church?
CrAzY CrAp

Charleston, WV

#22 Feb 5, 2013
i'ts annie guys and her old man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Ulyin 4,488
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 2 hr winner 14,504
4 Letter WORD Game (Feb '10) 2 hr winner 4,264
One Word Game (Feb '10) 2 hr winner 13,058
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 2 hr winner 15,699
Ashley Dalton 10 hr Laughable 5
whats the deal with pamela ann mcneely Wed 2284 5

Harts Jobs

Personal Finance

Harts Mortgages