Since: Jan 11

Omar WV

#1 Feb 9, 2011
Logan County Fatal Shooting Suspect Arrested
Posted Wednesday, February 9, 2011 ; 11:14 AM | View Comments | Post Comment
Updated Wednesday, February 9, 2011; 04:00 PM

Darren Midkiff and Chad Williams
Photo Credit: West Virginia Regional Jail Authority
Two men have been arrested in connection to the Jan. 30 shooting.

GODBY HEIGHTS -- UPDATE 3:34 p.m. Feb. 9

Police have arrested Chad "Pock" Williams, 35 in connection with a shooting death in Logan County. He has been arraigned before a magistrate.

No bond was set because magistrate cannot set bond for murder suspects.

Omar WV

#2 Feb 9, 2011
http://www.wvrja.com/puboffsearch/offdetail.a... maybe to night a lot of people can sleep in piece knowing they caught this man....

Omar WV

#3 Feb 9, 2011
(I think the cops done a great job) on catching this man..someone who would kill a person needs locked up. only God has the right to decide who is to live and let die!!!!!!!!!!wonder how long this man had been hideing in the same house that this crime happened in..umm wonder if his girlfriend who lived in the same house knew that Mr williams was hideng in her basement ......

Since: Feb 11

Waynesboro, PA

#4 Feb 10, 2011
I think it's a tragic end for all folks involved. Moral of this story, drugs and alchol lead to death and destruction in one form or another. And, to idolize thugs like 2pac eventually leads you to a day when you will have to prove just how bad you are. Sad story all the way around! Poor little children with no father and fathers. Sad Report!

And, how great of a job could the cops have done if he really was hiding in the basement of the crime scene.......and did the other residents know..be serious, nobody's that stupid or blind!!!
No one

Branchland, WV

#5 Feb 11, 2011
coalminer 7 wrote:
(I think the cops done a great job) on catching this man..someone who would kill a person needs locked up. only God has the right to decide who is to live and let die!!!!!!!!!!wonder how long this man had been hideing in the same house that this crime happened in..umm wonder if his girlfriend who lived in the same house knew that Mr williams was hideng in her basement ......
No, she didn't know. The house was a crime scene so it was of course closed to everyone, including her. She has been staying with family since the incident occurred.
My Opinion

Watseka, IL

#6 Feb 13, 2011
my opinion is that missy could have had a cell phone talking to him all this time on his cell phone. hell i went by that house when the cops were looking for him and people standing on the porch and cars parked in front of that house on Feb 4 2011.. if he wasnt in the basements maybe not at all times but it seems as he sure was close by..... maybe they were just hoping to make people think he left state .....lie lies lies . thanks to the good cops they caught him .....
Hmmph

Nitro, WV

#7 Feb 14, 2011
Get real...she knew he was there. She is probably in love and blind. Not her fault, but then again, maybe she herself was scared of him. He did just kill someone ya know.
use ur head

Watseka, IL

#8 Feb 20, 2011
Hmmph wrote:
Get real...she knew he was there. She is probably in love and blind. Not her fault, but then again, maybe she herself was scared of him. He did just kill someone ya know.
i say she wasnt scared of her boyfiend. and its sad that he killed someone, he will have to answer to God . shes crazy in love and blind. haha someone mention she hd her car inpounded a few months or so ago , wonder why its still in inpound? heard it that she was in jail for drugs afew months ago maybe thats why he car is in inpound......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brent Maynard and his wh°'re Emma 23 min Normal 5
Julie Basiden 28 min Normal 52
Does anyone know the woman who is with Dave Joh... 33 min Kevin 1
What do u think of Christy Adams ? (May '13) 57 min Honest 77
need help 2 hr nosey 2
pregnant by a different man than her husband Thu Honest 2
what do u think of voilet maynard (Oct '13) Thu thecreeker 24
Harts Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web