killed a man while on drugs stomped his head in with leroy
ricky

Beaver Dam, KY

#3 Apr 11, 2012
man i heard bout that sh^t daamnnn fvcked up
wow

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Apr 12, 2012
So tell me if it was Matt why isnt he in trouble?? Stop running your mouth about something you have no idea about!!! Dumbasses!!!

“Roslynn”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#5 Apr 14, 2012
What was the guys name that they killed? And I wonder why they did that?
ATC

Morganfield, KY

#6 Apr 16, 2012
he didnt have anything to do with it, he was with me monday till he went home. you guys quit talking shit, the kid is amazing. He'd never do that.
lmao

Madisonville, KY

#7 May 6, 2012
Don't talk shit about Matt or Leroy. Their both great guys. Leroy wasn't in the right state of mind when he made his mistake
wow

Saint Paul, MN

#8 May 7, 2012
Ditto for matt but for Leroy... doesnt matter if he was in the right state of mind or not He killed someone! Maybe he shouldn't be out doped out of his mind in the 1st place!!! He deserve what he gets!
Kayliee Cook

Owensboro, KY

#9 May 17, 2012
Look i have dated Matthew before he is a great guy and so is Leroy dont be bad mouthing someone and judging someone make sure first you rown damn hands are clean. You can hide behind a computer screen all u want dont make other people hate them because you want to be a jerk get your own damn life and stay out of theirs they didnt do shit to you. At least they have a since of respect not to talk abought people they dislike on topix like you people who are hatein on them i may only be 18 but i know abought life and respect enough to tell you that you have zero respect for them if your doing all this.You dont have to like them but you still need to show them respect.
mcb

Madisonville, KY

#11 May 31, 2012
i didnt do none of that so y talk trash about me or my best friend leroy because ya do not know anything he an me are great guys so refrain of his an my names out of ur mouths an stop hiding an do tell ur real names stop hiding were in no such game so get out the computer an talk face to face if u will which ik ya wont
Roslynn

Chicago, IL

#12 Jun 13, 2012
I love Matthew! Lol he's just a goof wouldn't kill nobody
Not gonna say

Snow Hill, NC

#13 Jun 19, 2012
scott wrote:
killed a man while on drugs stomped his head in with leroy
that wasnt him.
kaitlyn michelle

United States

#14 Jun 22, 2012
I love matthew seen him everyday in 2nd period. And he killed noone so shut your mouth
SomeChick

Owensboro, KY

#15 Jun 26, 2012
He's hot as fu ck!(;
trish

Owensboro, KY

#17 Jul 5, 2012
He has a big c__k!!
Hahaha

Madisonville, KY

#18 Sep 28, 2012
Leroy wasn't the one who murdered that man!
Jamie Thomure

Madisonville, KY

#19 Oct 29, 2012
My Brother did nothing but was Leroy's good friend. So. is he guilty for being someone's friend?? As for Leroy, that poor kid which he is!!!a kid! Was given so many pills and alcohol from that man he had to be life flighted from overdose!! When a grown man takes advantage of a kid an is trying to rape him. I Believe Id flip out too and try to get that rapist OFF ME!! Now, dont get me wrong. murder is not right by no means, but when your fighting for your life....well...Ill say no more. God handles everyone Dont listen to what people say brother you know people love to talk and everyone will know the truth!! I dont want to offend anyones family by this but your talking about my baby brother!!!
wow

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Oct 30, 2012
I know matt didnt have anything to do with it, but Bobby didnt try to rape anyone!! Them boys just wanted to steal the pills from bobby and it got outta hand! Leroy might just be a kid, but thats one reason why his butt should have been at home in the 1st place. besides, it was the other so called witness that overdosed bc he was so stressed about seeing a man get murdered!!
woww

Madisonville, KY

#21 Nov 11, 2012
the other person there did not overdose. it was leroy who almost did because they other little 14 year old put a bunch of pills in leroys drink. & yes bobby did try to rape leroy if not gavin too! leroy shouldnt be the one going down for this when clearly he wasnt the only one there.
truth

Madisonville, KY

#22 Nov 16, 2012
People are going to keep putting bullshit stories up just to make the boys look bad. But not everyone is going to get to know the whole story! One day Leroy will get out, and all of you will be sorry for what you said to him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nudist camp 3 min Hmmmmmmmmmm 5
Wallace boys in Rockport 2 hr shows what you know 5
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 6 hr The RECKONING 499
Ginger hotties (Jul '13) 7 hr love her 12
carla kessinger 8 hr randy 2
Cops At Mulberry Crt Apts Again Last Night (Jul '12) Oct 19 HOORAH 45
Travis Roden (Dec '13) Oct 18 bluegirl78 29
Hartford Dating
Find my Match

Hartford Jobs

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hartford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hartford

Personal Finance