'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 265358 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#49882 Sep 26, 2012
NuckingFuts wrote:
<quoted text>
if frank wont disrespect you I will boy!
Who ya calling boy, nuMnutZ?
Why don't you go play on the lesbo forum?
You have "NO business" here, that I can see ...

We HAVE enuf 'players'...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49883 Sep 26, 2012
NuckingFuts wrote:
<quoted text>
pot head prick like you is the rson our country is going to hell!
Nah nah nah.....
It's "crack" heads and back door bois like you
that's causing this country to "go to he11"...... ;-)

Pot has NOT a DAMN thing to do with iT!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49884 Sep 26, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time I checked, I don't believe almost half of Americans live in Ky., West Va., or southern Ohio. I would also debate you that the people in these areas are uneducated, dumb or hillbillies!
Your post indicates you are from Ashland, Ky. Are you uneducated, dumb, and a hillbilly?
Thanks AYK...
There's "dunces" all OVER this Country...
Not just in that little tri-state area.
Some VERY smart people came from those areas!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49885 Sep 26, 2012
Where did everyone go???????

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#49886 Sep 26, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
Well I have something to say; as usual I couldít care less who likes it or does not! Some of you new people are giving a friend of mine a bit too much unwarranted shit! That person is ĎThis Oneís for Youí, he admits he smokes pot; so do I and I have a Masterís degree and teach college; what the hell is the big deal with that? I have smoked it for over 40 years and Iím OK! There goes that big Government lie out the damn window! He is a Democrat, so what; dozenít he have that right in America? I have a right to be a Republican and I am. I donít agree with him defending wtf; however he is right about wtf having the same Constitutional rights as we all do, including the first amendment! That little bastard wtf has called my dead mother all kinds of names, and yes I would beat his ass to a pulp if I ever find out who he is! That is just my opinion to which I have a right, and I am a bit high strung! TOFY is courteous and respectful to the people he responds to; we could all learn a lesson from that, myself in particular! I learned after a long time to ignore wtf, except once in a while; he really is not worth the effort! It does not matter what you say to wtf, he will not go away!
Thanks TPR! I know wtf goes way over the line...like I said he's even slammed me before!
But the way I took Nerds comments were wtf had not the right to say anything..especialy in his shortened terminology.
I'm sure twf knows he should never berate ones family especially parents. I'm sure he has parents too.
But everyone has the right to have their voice heard even if it's shrill to our ears.
You know i really appreciate thoughtful debate and a persons personal reflection toward their political thinking.
I don't always toe the party line..you know that's not my style!
Nerd seem very condescending not to me to people in general you can't lump all liberals in the same pile...just as you can't lump all republicans in the same pile. we're all unique in our on way and I like it that way.
I have the utmost respect for you and I can always see your side of the point...you always articulate it well.
tofy

Murray, KY

#49887 Sep 26, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY did you do this?
Actually I was in a mood today!
And nerd seemed so condesending..not a redeeming quality in my book.
So i fired back a little that's all!:)

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#49888 Sep 26, 2012
Ryan and the Stench wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how these Righties become so offensive when someone points out Mitts Non-Christian religion?
They can dish it but they can't take it! Just all hypocrites!
....even if romney had no relegion, that would be much better than radical muslim communist!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49889 Sep 26, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you do this?
You do realize you are "doing" the same thing.
Don't you...
Actually...this is not for me to judge...
Sorry!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49890 Sep 26, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I was in a mood today!
I thought only women had "moods" ;-)

Murray, KY

#49891 Sep 26, 2012
POT~POT~POT.......
Maybe it will be legal someday at least in half the states before I die..
I'm having my coffin weaved from hemp..homegrown of course..wouldn't want to waste the good stuff.
Then set a blaze and sailed down the Cumberland River
Kinda like a Viking Hemp Warrior..lol:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49892 Sep 26, 2012
this ones for you wrote:

Murray, KY

#49893 Sep 26, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually...this is not for me to judge...
Sorry!
No prob!:)

“You gotta love me!”

Since: Sep 12

I walk amongst thee

#49894 Sep 26, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
I said pretty much the very same thing today!

https://sites.google.com/site/phreakkyphroggy...
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#49895 Sep 26, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
You have wacthed me let them get me mad as hell TOFY? I am a Psychologist,or so my papers say, HaHa? I have to lay my own ass on the couch at times,(yes I know a psychiatrist actually does that). I think I do it as Personal therapy; or maybe I'm just crazy, as are many in my field. You know it does take a special person to pursue this line of work. With emphasis on the word special! Loved your knowledge of history! never knew that about the left and right! Going to bed now, have class at 9:35 am. Get back when I can.

Murray, KY

#49896 Sep 26, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0NQwiGTXoRUXX
Remind me tomorrow to tell you the story behind that song..121 :)
Jay

Springville, TN

#49897 Sep 26, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>No prob!:)
Wow, just got here awhile ago, and see you guys are really on a roll tonight aren't you.

Tofy, this one's for you. Wtf, is an obnoxious, insulting, dirty-mouthed non-contributor, except to libel and call people names for no reason other than s/he thinks s/he's being clever. I would never defend this behavior, and half the time I don't even respond because it's nonsense and all s/he does is come back with more stupidity.

Everyone on every forum where this non-participating person goes is slammed for no good reason. And although like you I do believe in freedom of speech, this person is not worth a response. So therefore, personally, I would never defend such ilk.

AL and Syl are good people, you can tell by how intelligently they post, and so are a few of the other guys, but wtf is not worth the time of day.

And, so how are you?
8)
Over and Out

Elizabethtown, KY

#49898 Sep 26, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
POT~POT~POT.......
Maybe it will be legal someday at least in half the states before I die..
I'm having my coffin weaved from hemp..homegrown of course..wouldn't want to waste the good stuff.
Then set a blaze and sailed down the Cumberland River
Kinda like a Viking Hemp Warrior..lol:)
I hope not. I just want a farm bill passed.
batgirl

Owensboro, KY

#49899 Sep 26, 2012
the tea party is a pubic hair away from being the westboro baptist church
Uncle Tab

United States

#49900 Sep 26, 2012
http://www.pollheadlines.com/...

Polls Are widening. People are educating themselves.
culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY

#49901 Sep 26, 2012
jondee wrote:
<quoted text>....even if romney had no relegion, that would be much better than radical muslim communist!!
I couldn't agree more. Thank God I can report that absolutely no one on the ballot fits that description. Come back in 4, ya never can tell!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maria a little Mexican bitch 53 min hmmmm 3
See who is in Ohio Co. Jail (Jul '12) 8 hr Mad Dad 11
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 10 hr Master of PuPPetz 764
Cops in Hartford 18 hr Seriously 5
Kelsey Whitmore from Purdue Wed Management 6
Ohio School System is Horrible Wed Management 5
Lorena sharee smallwood Wed Help 3

Hartford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hartford Mortgages