“Have fuun! Stay young! :D”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 4, 2012
So what does everyone think of her?
Someone

White Plains, KY

#2 Feb 4, 2012
This girl is nasty &she's a meth head. She makes me sick!
yuck

United States

#3 Feb 24, 2012
Ugly
hahahahaha

Owensboro, KY

#4 Mar 1, 2012
ET phone home lmfao.
hh

United States

#5 Apr 13, 2012
METHHEAD!!!
dont know

Tishomingo, MS

#6 Apr 24, 2012
LuckyMe21 wrote:
So what does everyone think of her?
Don't know her?
lmao

Madisonville, KY

#7 May 6, 2012
She isn't a meth head. She's a great girl who's been through alot. Back off
hh

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 May 23, 2012
lmao wrote:
She isn't a meth head. She's a great girl who's been through alot. Back off
Haaaaaa thats the funniest lie ive heard ina while. Look who her mom is or who her dad is, look who she hangs out with, look what shes always braging about. Meth and weed and alcohol. Shes a deadbeat going nowhere in her life. Nasty looking bitch. She looks too messed up to not be on meth. Alien looking bitch
motherofone

United States

#10 Jun 4, 2012
who is her mom
hh

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 Jun 6, 2012
motherofone wrote:
who is her mom
Who knows but shes probably doin meh with her. I heard her mom doesnt give a shit about her.. I wouldnt either if my daughter was like that
kjggkjgkjhg

United States

#12 Jun 13, 2012
her mom is Misty something.. shes ugly as well.
Roslynn

United States

#13 Jun 19, 2012
Wtf is wrong with y'all? Some of the shit your saying could really hurt someone. Pretty sad that your little pansy selves can't even use your real name to dog somebody. You think she's trashy? At least she's not on here too scared to use her real name and talking shit about a person they don't know. Bet you wouldn't tell her this if she walked up and asked you.
hh

United States

#14 Jun 21, 2012
Roslynn wrote:
Wtf is wrong with y'all? Some of the shit your saying could really hurt someone. Pretty sad that your little pansy selves can't even use your real name to dog somebody. You think she's trashy? At least she's not on here too scared to use her real name and talking shit about a person they don't know. Bet you wouldn't tell her this if she walked up and asked you.
Nobody in the world is scared of this little ugly golim girl.. Which is why crystal duncan beat her ass, you would think she learn by that!
Crystal

United States

#15 Jun 22, 2012
Yes I beat her ass. And hey I wanna know who you are. Because I gotta give props to you for saying that because it was funny. Well if you don't wanna put your name her my number is 12702567154
lauren johnson

Pineville, KY

#16 Jul 16, 2012
haters go to hell! unless you've been around her and actually know her dont be runnin your mouth
Her family
#17 Aug 16, 2012
U need to shut the hell up and if you and aint got nothing else to talk about then who's life's lame? Just sayin'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
memphis is back?! 3 hr get lost 11
Ed dowdy 8 hr Bella 1
jerry wright convicted felony child molester (Apr '14) 8 hr WTC 52
Brad hall post crack anyone else up? 11 hr Fwb 1
Beaver Dam Nursing Home (Sep '11) 21 hr HBIC 10
Is Lundsford back on Meth and Booze Again? Thu Bobby 4
Brittany L. Aug 23 Troll 2

Hartford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance