Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,772

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
HE AFTER A RUNT

Richmond, KY

#68666 Sep 3, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure wasted a lot of time posting all that crap. I do not click on posted links. People steal my picture quite often, but they can never be the Great Una Farter. I do not have nor have had a stupid Facebook account. At one time I had an Assbook account. There you just post a picture of your arse and no one knows who you are unless they have seen your arse before. Some mean woman hacked my account and stole the picture of my arse.
As far as my Nephew Rod Cod selling his illegal "licker", Rod Cod says his tonic is for sellin' not drinkin'. Plus, that boy has got a shack full of hungry younguns to feed. So he would appreciate it if you vote DRY.
You are terribly nosey. No, you may not kiss my arse.
HE AFTER A RUNT

Richmond, KY

#68667 Sep 3, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure wasted a lot of time posting all that crap. I do not click on posted links. People steal my picture quite often, but they can never be the Great Una Farter. I do not have nor have had a stupid Facebook account. At one time I had an Assbook account. There you just post a picture of your arse and no one knows who you are unless they have seen your arse before. Some mean woman hacked my account and stole the picture of my arse.
As far as my Nephew Rod Cod selling his illegal "licker", Rod Cod says his tonic is for sellin' not drinkin'. Plus, that boy has got a shack full of hungry younguns to feed. So he would appreciate it if you vote DRY.
You are terribly nosey. No, you may not kiss my arse.
I guess you think you are funny with your comebacks. Unfortunately, no one is laughing (except your minions/sock puppets) and all we hear is the sound of crickets.

“The only good bird...”

Since: Jun 12

Is a dead bird

#68668 Sep 3, 2012
Hello Great One. It looks like the drunks and crackheads were up all night again last night. Will they ever learn Sir? They just cant measure up to your great wisdom....
I wonder if that bearcrockagator finally caught humpingburn and ate his arse off? He hasn't been around in a while.

Good Day Great One.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#68669 Sep 3, 2012
ManicAmigoIsNorm wrote:
<quoted text>
perhaps it is your comprehension that is very little, amigo. If you have ever read the works of philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche you will understand that there is a lot he is saying. Remember it is always easy to criticize something you know nothing about.
Nietzsche was a dummy, like you.
HE AFTER A RUNT

Richmond, KY

#68670 Sep 3, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Ted Fartinsky. If you are wanting to kiss my arse get a number snd wait your turn.
People will do anything to attract attention to themselves. If you can't get it by being liked, then do it by being disliked or by making an ass out of yourself. You seem to have resorted to the last two.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#68671 Sep 3, 2012
lady wrote:
Well had my pedicure, with mud or however you spell it.. Never had the real thing. Una be good or not can goods for you. You may be picked on a little my dear,(need a shoulder) or well maybe later gotta run , not a lid run but a can one to town. Peppers, okra, maters, I have turned into my granny... Good day yall
If I can't be good, I'll try to be good at it. Lol.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#68672 Sep 3, 2012
Oh look! The morons are out early! They must have the day off.
ill bred irk

Richmond, KY

#68673 Sep 3, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
Hello Great One. It looks like the drunks and crackheads were up all night again last night. Will they ever learn Sir? They just cant measure up to your great wisdom....
I wonder if that bearcrockagator finally caught humpingburn and ate his arse off? He hasn't been around in a while.
Good Day Great One.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#68674 Sep 3, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
Good Day Great One.
Hello Bird Killer. Yes the crackheads & drunks have turned on all night long, from what I have read. Humpaburn was gearing up for his big cook out, we can only wish for the varmints to eat his arse off or his multi colored Elephant herd to trample him into the dirt. They lust after the wisdom of the great one. Good day to you too.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#68675 Sep 3, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Oh look! The morons are out early! They must have the day off.
The crack heads and drunks were apparently up all night with their moronic crap.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#68676 Sep 3, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
The crack heads and drunks were apparently up all night with their moronic crap.
I can see that. Same thing- different day!
A FART NUT HERE

Richmond, KY

#68677 Sep 3, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Bird Killer. Yes the crackheads & drunks have turned on all night long, from what I have read. Humpaburn was gearing up for his big cook out, we can only wish for the varmints to eat his arse off or his multi colored Elephant herd to trample him into the dirt. They lust after the wisdom of the great one. Good day to you too.
A FART NUT HERE

Richmond, KY

#68678 Sep 3, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#68679 Sep 3, 2012
HE AFTER A RUNT wrote:
<quoted text>
People will do anything to attract attention to themselves. If you can't get it by being liked, then do it by being disliked or by making an ass out of yourself. You seem to have resorted to the last two.
You're still rattling off the same old stale crap that you were rattling off last week. I bet if I went away for a month and then came back you would still be crapping the same shiz out your mouth like a broken record.
The Great One is smarter than all of you regular trolls put together.
Get over it.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#68680 Sep 3, 2012
A repetitive fart nut.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#68681 Sep 3, 2012
ill bred irk wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =g04aCp3ej-IXX
No one is going to click on your link, you muddleheaded drunk.

Still laughing at "you're are" and the lame attempt to make it look intentional....LMAO at you regular crackhead, drunks.
GTG Bye.

Location hidden

#68682 Sep 3, 2012
Hi everyone
SirMooningManiac

Richmond, KY

#68683 Sep 3, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
A repetitive fart nut.
ill bred irk

Richmond, KY

#68684 Sep 3, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>No one is going to click on your link, you muddleheaded drunk.
Still laughing at "you're are" and the lame attempt to make it look intentional....LMAO at you regular crackhead, drunks.
GTG Bye.
since you won't click on it, I'll tell what it is. It is the sound of crickets...in other words, the silence that results when you try to be funny with your insults.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#68685 Sep 3, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Hi everyone
Hi Miss E. I am about to head out for the day. But, just dropping in to cause mischief will make my day. hehe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
She has court 54 min really 31
kayla whor! kiper 4 hr hahahaha 6
Tony Fulton & Deitra Howard 4 hr Deitra 7
crossdressing 7 hr private 5
Who do you support for Sheriff in Kentucky (Ohi... (Oct '10) Sun Dog Woman 108
I pray for you...and venting Sun sotrue 2
topix in oc is.... Jan 22 Bipolar 1
Hartford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web