Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81702 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#68719 Sep 3, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
A cheeseburger Ho? So I guess it's a trip around the world for a Double beef bacon bacon double cheese greasy extra thick burger.
Darn, do we ever think alike. LOL.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#68720 Sep 3, 2012
The Una Farce continues his charade and stale antics and poor use of the English language. "Was you" should have been "were you". He is dumber than a coal bucket.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#68721 Sep 3, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
A cheeseburger Ho? So I guess it's a trip around the world for a Double beef bacon bacon double cheese greasy extra thick burger.
You know it!

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#68722 Sep 3, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I think ol' Scruffy needs a shot of that. Scruffy might get him some of that with a frozen White Castle Cheezeburger. I think a case of STD's would look good on ol' scruff. She's ol' Scruff's type, cheap. Ol' Scruff might get an around the world with a cheezeburger and a Twinkie.
With as bad as that one stinks, I hope his sense of smell is dull.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#68723 Sep 3, 2012
Tomadachi wrote:
Hulpa brings us the dawn, fleeting occasionally on merriweather sunrises. Let us use this disparaging moment to reflect on our seasons, i grace you for your contribution to the song-verse..
Humpaburn used to tell everyone when the Sun is up, lately he's to stoned and lazy.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#68724 Sep 3, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
The Una Farce continues his charade and stale antics and poor use of the English language. "Was you" should have been "were you". He is dumber than a coal bucket.
Scruffy, you would bore the balls off of a pool table. All you dwell on is crap older than Dinosaur turds.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#68725 Sep 3, 2012
does not need nor want a shot of anything that can be bought with a burger. Sounds like the Una Farce is quite familiar with saving the hos. I guess that is why he needs more quarters, so he can buy more burgers.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#68726 Sep 3, 2012
and I bet you prefer those pool table balls where you can insert them. I am glad you find me boring. I surely would not want to entertain you.

Since: Sep 11

Cave by big rock

#68727 Sep 3, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Scruffy, you would bore the balls off of a pool table. All you dwell on is crap older than Dinosaur turds.
Speaking of turds I used the outhouse and forgot to flush. Sorry Una.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#68728 Sep 3, 2012
Una
Nanny is going to draw your bath soon. It seems I have been accused of kissing your cute little bum and I want to make sure it's extra clean. Shows what they know, I don't kiss it---a gentle nibble is the preferred technique!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#68729 Sep 3, 2012
I saw a burger on the travel channel the other day that was a foot tall. I wonder what one could catch with that? Those pool balls don't sound good, you could use them on the one who eats the foot tall buger.Lol
Good post AW

Alpharetta, GA

#68730 Sep 3, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
The UNA Farce still swears that is his picture. I am sure a Dentist in England was interested in copying a picture of someone from Scottsville.
His Church and his religion is also a farce, just like most everything else that he posts for his minions. And he calls Blue Miner a liar.
UR Perves is smarter than the Una Farce. I was going to post that he is a "Has Been", but decided to retract that since he "never was".
Perfectly put.
Zero Zero UFO

Bowling Green, KY

#68731 Sep 3, 2012
Nothing to see here. Move along to next post. This is only a test. Thank you for your patience. Please do not reply.
Scottsville page

Alpharetta, GA

#68732 Sep 3, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't there a Ho page in Georgia you could pimp your rotten crotch on?
You mean the one in Scottsville you pimp on? I am not in Georgia at the moment and would need an extra shower if I clicked on your hometown site. You and your roamhag sure know enough about ho's and rotten crotch. That's all you talk about. Subject matter experts I see. Says alot about you two nasty trolls. Why don't you go back and entertain your rotten bunch in your home forum. Jerk
Stuff to deal with

United States

#68734 Sep 3, 2012
Who gives a shiat about dumb birds
Rotten

Alpharetta, GA

#68735 Sep 3, 2012
You rotten little woosies have fun. My date is here and I need to go. I might come back on if I hang around this town. Have a peachy night to the decent folks and a rotten one to you crotch sniffers from Scottsville. lol

Since: Sep 12

Wickliffe, KY

#68736 Sep 3, 2012
i hate this is happening
craziness

Wickliffe, KY

#68737 Sep 3, 2012
;(

Since: Sep 11

Cave by big rock

#68738 Sep 3, 2012
craziness wrote:
;(
I farted. I feel much better now.
Imposter

United States

#68739 Sep 3, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO Old scruffy Wolfe nutz has his hackles up tonight, dont he?
Hahahaha
He must have drank a beer or twelve, or put something strong in that 1000 year old pipe of his.
Watch out TUF he might call little short dickey dork on you again.
Bwwaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Laws Brothers? 3 hr Btaylo 1
Who can sing in OC? (Nov '13) 3 hr DDek 8
Jeremy Crowe 9 hr JBS 1
ab/dl Thu annoyed20 10
moms who cant or wont take care of their children (Jan '13) Wed Sarah the baby ki... 44
Snitch moving back Jan 15 Troll 3
Does it make y’all feel better? Jan 13 Live your own life 1

Hartford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hartford Mortgages