Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,040)

Showing posts 60,781 - 60,800 of81,225
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

No Wonder he hates Copy-Paste LOL
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
we don't. We lurk
With an average of 44 posts a day since June 12, that is fairly obvious.
Sheila

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

dont know wrote:
everybody thinks different things,some are plum stupid and others a lil more educated....everything that has happened has happened before and will do so again...as far as the birds go,explainable.....but the fish...well nobody knows....some say drilling which is stupid,we dont know so we need not jump to conclusions....thats what causes mass confusion and chaos when a lil something happens....cant wait till 12/21/12...im gonna laugh my ass off.
Gonna laugh your ass off? Whatcha gonna do without an ass?
trusted

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Happy Holiday to all you .. Hope you are all having a great one. Raining here , oh well lots to do , just cant get in the garden to filled with mud. Oh wait may just go barefooted , and wade it all, anyway , oh a little mud between your toes, is a natural spa treatment.. Great Day your Way..
Super Rev

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Ur Perves wrote:
<quoted text>
So you say you're "not a kid", but the picture was taken of you three years ago? Stunted growth? I was also wondering about these mythical "gems of wizzdumb" you proclaim to have. I have read your posts from here to scottsvegas, and I have yet to find a post of yours that doesn't mention something sexually perverse or some sort of an attack on a poster or someone in your town. You say your a Christian but you post VERY unChristian like posts. You condemn others for mentioning taking a drink now and then on this thread, calling them. But on other threads you say you condone selling bootleg whiskey. The list goes on and on. Oh and by the way, Aa quick search of the pic you use for an avatar brings up ten other people using that avatar or pic on their websites.
Children's dental care
Billy Jorgensen is on Facebook
Billy Bessas is on Facebook
Billy Kann is on Facebook
Two are yours..topix and facebook.
So you either have about eight Doppelgangers running around or lying about that being you or you're lying about that being your picture. Besides, anyone can see that is a child. The pic came from the dentistry ad.
Here is the link to the two pages of "your picture.LOL" If it will post, it's a long URL.
http://www.google.com/search...
superb investigative reporting. I believe you may soon be revealing who this disruptive troll is and once known he will no longer be posting here. I think even the topix mods will approve of that.
More Pist

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text> Sybil just who the hell do you think you are? What makes your snidely conceited ass qualified to pass judgments on others?
You fracking moron. You make me sick.
not everyone who speaks the truth is me, no need to get pist over it.
Hit Is Nil

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Nihilist wrote:
There seem to be two camps of general Nihilism - one closer to absurdism, one closer to existentialism. There's also the idea that everything is futile and nothing matters. That is not philosophy. That is pop caricature fatalism, and fortunately it describes itself (it is goddamn useless). Such a conception of nihilism is also used synonymously with "people being goddamn depressed and witless, and having lost their motivating ideas;" when Nietzsche uses 'nihilism' to mean a bad thing (this particular author uses the word very inconsistently), he means the latter. If you ever think something that is pointless, stop that. If your version of nihilism is useless, go on to something else.
Important question: What on earth have you been reading?
I think every 'nihilist' should at least know what existentialism is, because many of the great interpretations of nihilism resemble it. No disrespect, but as you're 13, I'm going to assume you don't know anything. Existentialism is the idea that "existence precedes essence," ie, that one is born without a purpose. Under this kind of thinking, if you're going to get a purpose, you're definitely going to acquire it. And your purpose need not be permanent. But psychologically, people do badly without a sense of purpose, so you should go ahead and get one. There are lots of things to give one to you - authority figures, belief systems, responsibilities - but with existentialism you can realize that you're not bound up in a commitment to one particular purpose, and if you don't like it you can change. So if you take your nihilism to mean something close to this, your nihilism becomes very empowering. It is in your interest to avoid any ideology that is overly arresting or disempowering.
My personal take on nihilism, as a self-described nihilist, starts off as an observation. I'm not a 'general' nihilist, in that I don't actively apply nihilism to everything; instead, the focus of my nihilism is moral nihilism. I do not see morality as something I need to cling to. Thus I am freed from many restrictions. Having made that observation, I have a decision to make about my behavior. I decide to be nice, and diplomatic. This is behavior that appears moral in many cases, but is always focused on empowering the individual. So what has happened here is that a restricting way of thinking has been replaced with an empowering way of thinking.
So yes, you've observed that you need not cling to certain things. This does not mean that nothing matters. Things just don't matter absolutely, say, to the universe. But you are not a universe. You are a sentient (presumably), a human. And you can make and decide meaning for yourself, or adopt existing conventions as convenient. Please do not see nihilism as meaning-destroying; you are wasting an idea with great potential. See it as meaning-liberating. But you are 13; there are only so many things you know about to decide (unless you are a genius, but from the OP, you are probably not). Take it one step at a time.
Everything matters, nothing is futile.
Miss Often

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Blue
I'm really feeling bad tonight, can we have a cease fire for one night. I have tried to get to know you so I can understand but you put up so many defensive walls. I am really a nice person.
It takes a really nice person to be able to toleratate people like Una and his crew.
Miss Often

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

tolerate

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Ur Perves wrote:
Hmmm. My phone is charged noe but still no reply. I thought trolls didnt sleep.
Oh well. Heres some guy on myspace named Dennis in Pennsylvania. You should really get onto these people for using your personal picture.LOL. UnaFaker. I think I'll get some sleep too. Partied all weekend. Paid taxes on my beer, Like a patriotic American. Woozoorw!
http://www.myspace.com/drk101
You sure wasted a lot of time posting all that crap. I do not click on posted links. People steal my picture quite often, but they can never be the Great Una Farter. I do not have nor have had a stupid Facebook account. At one time I had an Assbook account. There you just post a picture of your arse and no one knows who you are unless they have seen your arse before. Some mean woman hacked my account and stole the picture of my arse.

As far as my Nephew Rod Cod selling his illegal "licker", Rod Cod says his tonic is for sellin' not drinkin'. Plus, that boy has got a shack full of hungry younguns to feed. So he would appreciate it if you vote DRY.

You are terribly nosey. No, you may not kiss my arse.
ManicAmigoIsNorm

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
That post was SOOOOOOOO long to say VERY little.
perhaps it is your comprehension that is very little, amigo. If you have ever read the works of philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche you will understand that there is a lot he is saying. Remember it is always easy to criticize something you know nothing about.
lady

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Well had my pedicure, with mud or however you spell it.. Never had the real thing. Una be good or not can goods for you. You may be picked on a little my dear, (need a shoulder) or well maybe later gotta run , not a lid run but a can one to town. Peppers, okra, maters, I have turned into my granny... Good day yall

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Super Rev wrote:
<quoted text>
superb investigative reporting. I believe you may soon be revealing who this disruptive troll is and once known he will no longer be posting here. I think even the topix mods will approve of that.
I am Ted Fartinsky. If you are wanting to kiss my arse get a number snd wait your turn.
HE AFTER A RUNT

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure wasted a lot of time posting all that crap. I do not click on posted links. People steal my picture quite often, but they can never be the Great Una Farter. I do not have nor have had a stupid Facebook account. At one time I had an Assbook account. There you just post a picture of your arse and no one knows who you are unless they have seen your arse before. Some mean woman hacked my account and stole the picture of my arse.
As far as my Nephew Rod Cod selling his illegal "licker", Rod Cod says his tonic is for sellin' not drinkin'. Plus, that boy has got a shack full of hungry younguns to feed. So he would appreciate it if you vote DRY.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
HE AFTER A RUNT

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you think you are funny with your comebacks. Unfortunately, no one is laughing (except your minions/sock puppets) and all we hear is the sound of crickets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“The only good bird...”

Since: Jun 12

Is a dead bird

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Hello Great One. It looks like the drunks and crackheads were up all night again last night. Will they ever learn Sir? They just cant measure up to your great wisdom....
I wonder if that bearcrockagator finally caught humpingburn and ate his arse off? He hasn't been around in a while.

Good Day Great One.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

ManicAmigoIsNorm wrote:
<quoted text>
perhaps it is your comprehension that is very little, amigo. If you have ever read the works of philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche you will understand that there is a lot he is saying. Remember it is always easy to criticize something you know nothing about.
Nietzsche was a dummy, like you.
HE AFTER A RUNT

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Ted Fartinsky. If you are wanting to kiss my arse get a number snd wait your turn.
People will do anything to attract attention to themselves. If you can't get it by being liked, then do it by being disliked or by making an ass out of yourself. You seem to have resorted to the last two.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

lady wrote:
Well had my pedicure, with mud or however you spell it.. Never had the real thing. Una be good or not can goods for you. You may be picked on a little my dear,(need a shoulder) or well maybe later gotta run , not a lid run but a can one to town. Peppers, okra, maters, I have turned into my granny... Good day yall
If I can't be good, I'll try to be good at it. Lol.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Oh look! The morons are out early! They must have the day off.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 60,781 - 60,800 of81,225
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hartford Discussions

Search the Hartford Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 50 min Republicans Are Stupid 138,817
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr Whitehair Is A Doofus 16,035
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr BIG_STEVIE 418
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) Sat hum 921
Tara Ward Sat gobblin 4
hurt Fri cyber bullier 8
Couple looking for female Fri yep 27
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
•••
•••